111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)

Chapter 111 Extra Story About Honeymoon Travel (2)

    Qingchi Lianyang still failed to leave in the end.

    Men in black rushed from all directions and surrounded him tightly, and there were even people standing on the surrounding low houses, completely cutting off all escape routes.

    A very skilled battle, but it was not aimed at him specifically, but the tacit result of long-term training.

    Aoike Lianyang had no expression on his face, not even a trace of panic in his green eyes, he just turned his head to look in the direction of Osamu Dazai.

    The boy who had climbed out of the sewer in a mess had already sat up cross-legged, grinning and tidying up the messy clothes caused by the fall. Seeing Qingchi Lianyang looking at him, she raised her head, and the corners of her lips curled up in a shallow arc, no matter how you looked at it, there was a provocative arc.

    "Don't be in a hurry, sir, it's not a good civilization to see death."

    Qingchi Lianyang's voice was light and cold, like spring water falling on rocks in the early morning.

    "What are you going to do?"

    If someone who is familiar with Qingchi Lianyang stands here, he will definitely shout out in shock: That arrogant guy actually answered the question of the guy who only met once! And a threatening question that has nothing to do with his novel or his own interests!

    Dazai blinked, with a surprised expression on his face.

    "Oh... I thought you would kill all of us without saying anything, but you are so peace-loving."

    Kill?

    It was the first time for Qingchi Lianyang to receive such a straightforward evaluation. He knew nothing about the aggressiveness of his appearance.

    With white hair and white clothes, he looks like a mysterious killer in a novel, only revealing a pair of sharp and cold eyes, and his whole body has an ice-like aura. Moreover, the oppression surrounded by so many mafioso is still like a mountain, which adds to the horror.

    Dazai propped up his legs and stood up unsteadily, making people worry whether he might fall because of this.

    Probably seeing that Qingchi Lianyang would not have another word, he spoke first.

    "Then, can I know what kind of relationship you, who appeared at our transaction site, have with Takase?"

    This is a game of fishing.

    Because the port mafia received the information that the "transaction information has been leaked", they planned to use their tricks.

    Hmm...the fish appeared, but it seems to be a shark that strayed into a fishing net.

    Dazai looked at Aoike Renyang.