60

Chapter 60

    Edogawa Ranpo returned home with the boy very smoothly.

    He didn't do anything, the boy squatted down on his own initiative, and opened his windbreaker, making it suitable for the cat to sneak in.

    The boy has curly hair, like a weak sheep. There is pure kindness in her slightly blue eyes, and her voice is soft and soft.

    "Come home with me, it's very dangerous outside."

    At this moment, Edogawa Ranbu, who was planning to go home with someone in a shameless manner, couldn't help it, and he called out in doubt.

    "Meow?"

    Are you sure you want me to go with you.

    Why did he just skip to the finale?

    "Hmm."

    The boy was like all people who talk to animals, his eyes were shining when he spoke, without any malice.

    "Come home with me."

    Thus, a unilateral trafficking activity by Feipengci was completed.

    On the way, Edogawa ranpo observed.

    The boy seems to be very afraid of humans. Yes, it’s just fear, like a dog that has been beaten and frightened. Passers-by are separated by several meters, and their footsteps suddenly deviate from a straight line, and he will flinch in the opposite direction.

    This reaction, combined with the teenager's outfit, is very interesting.

    The black cat squatted on the boy's slender arms, and through the windbreaker, there was a suspected smile on his face.

    The boy's home is not far away, and he has arrived with the cat in his arms, before his arms are sore. It is an independent small villa, located very far away, surrounded by a large park, almost no one will turn here.

    The door opened by itself.

    Edogawa poked his head out from under the large windbreaker, and tilted his cat's head in disorder.

    This door does not have any electric device, it is just an ordinary anti-theft door, how can it recognize the owner to open it by itself?

    After entering the door, his pupils shrank, and the claws hidden in the pads stretched out involuntarily.

    There was no one else behind the door, only one... a bloody cat paw print.

    A superhuman? Or paranormal?

    The boy did not put Edogawa Ranbu down, but continued to carry him to the depths of the house.

    The house was kept very clean, and there were traces of people living there. However, all the curtains were drawn and the lights were not turned on, showing the coldness in horror movies. In fact, this is a very ordinary house.