89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

    Yuan Lu quickly reported the status quo of the magic world through electronic devices.

    Because of the fictitious war, the world of conjuration that was originally supported by the Yusan family has undergone earth-shaking changes. The Wujo family has declined and disappeared in the long river of history. The Chanyuan family is supported by the sky and the curse, and several pillars that should have existed But it disappeared without a trace, the remaining Kamo family and... the Minamoto family created by [Eternal Old Things] later.

    "Are you the current second-year member of the high school? One is Matsunaga Jiahui, one is Maruno Yuki, and the other is Xia Youjie, but they defected." The

    girl's voice came clearly from the hands-free cell phone, and the words Positive and round.

    "Wait." Gojo Satoru, who was eavesdropping on the phone openly, asked, "Where is the glass?"

    Where is the only reversal spell in the magic world? What if the conjurer is injured?

    And what the hell are those two strangers and the defected Jay! How can there be so many students in the college.

    Gojo Satoru tried to recall the two surnames Matsunaga and Maruno, but he couldn't find them from any conjurer family in his memory.

    Has a war changed so many things?

    Qingchi Lianyang ignored him, and asked doubts: "Defect?" "

    Well, the reason for Xia Youjie's defection is that a girl named Riko Tenuchi disappeared in the first grade some time ago, and he suspected that this incident had something to do with the high-level conjurers. "

    "Little Lizi in this world is not abroad, that's right...she is an astral body, and she has a good talent for spells." A sneer flashed in Wutiaowu's eyes: "The lack of people is so short that except for the sky and the curse, the original The auxiliary supervisor who should stay in the corner, even squeeze the mortal astral body?"

    Riko Tenuchi, a first-year student, disappeared.

    To put it nicely, in fact, when the time came, I was captured and assimilated with Lord Tian Yuan.

    A person who was instilled with the concept of "sacrifice" and a person who was instilled with the concept of "sorcerer" since childhood, the despair when facing this kind of death is absolutely different.

    The magic world in this world is simply rotten. Although it wasn't much better.

    The two people in the room also knew about the astral body, and probably guessed the clue.

    The phone hangs up.

    Qingchi Lianyang lowered her eyes, mocking in her heart.

    This is human nature.

    Osamu Dazai tapped lightly on the table with his index finger, reflecting the tightly wrapped hands of the young man with complicated eyes.