50

Chapter 50

    When Gojo Wu and the others finished dancing, they were surrounded by crowds of spectators.

    Riko Tennouchi covered her face in despair, and began to recall why things turned out like this.

    Only Wutiao Wule was enjoying it, and he raised his hand generously to greet the onlookers.

    "Are you a new idol group?" A girl dressed in Lolita rushed up excitedly: "Please sign me!" "Can you

    sign my bag?"

    "Sign my clothes Come on, handsome guy!"

    Gojo Gojo showed his white teeth with a smile, and was surrounded by a group of people with ease, without any stage fright.

    "Okay, I have them all, don't worry."

    He took an oil-based pen from a passer-by, and was about to sign when Xia Youjie grabbed him.

    Wutiao Wu was dissatisfied and said, "What are you doing, Jie, are you jealous of me?"

    Xia Youjie gritted his teeth with a smile: "Sign outside randomly, and be careful of being cut and pasted on the debt contract."

    As the current head of the Wutiao family, Wutiao Wu Don't you have any idea about the gold content of your signature?

    Don't cry until you have hundreds of billions in debt and even the Wutiao family is given away.

    "Well...can we leave here first?"

    Riko Tenuchi looked at the two innocent people who wanted to cry without tears. They also just finished embarrassing themselves. Why are they so calm?

    In order to watch the play, Yuan Lu asked Qingchi Lianyang to move to a coffee shop on the second floor next to the three-person performance venue.

    It was only then that she explained why the punishment was not a blurted-out human fireworks.

    It's definitely not about welcoming Fengyang and violating, but about the effectiveness of the restraint of questions and answers.

    As a mind control ability, the inside of the question-and-answer bondage is very complicated, and there are countless hidden rules that are not humane.

    "The effect of my question-and-answer bondage on people depends on the strength of the person being questioned, such as Wu and Jie. I can only manipulate them to do things that are not life-threatening, or to follow their heart and stir up emotions." But for the Yuan

    family , she can easily modify cognition, and even make them into puppets that can be manipulated freely.

    "I thought so before, before Xiao Lizi appeared."

    Yuan Lu showed a distressed expression: "She has no combat power, and her physical fitness is no doubt like that of an ordinary girl, but the difficulty for me to use her ability is no less than that of manipulating her." A first-class conjurer."