94

Chapter 94

    Him, or him and him from another world?

    Aoike Lianyang understood Dazai Osamu's meaning.

    He refers to the memory of the same person who was suddenly awakened by the behind-the-scenes man who originally existed in this world. He and him, referring to the black hand behind the scenes in another world, came to this world just like Aoike Renyang, and joined hands with himself who had determined his memory.

    And, he, or they also hold a 'book', even a complete 'book' from another parallel world like Osamu Dazai.

    Of course, this is the worst possibility.

    To this, Aoike Lianyang's answer is yes.

    "Wait until the next time the enemy strikes, we will see the flaw."

    Dazai Osamu took a deep look at him, and his gaze swept over the young man's shoulder intentionally or unintentionally.

    "You are too calm, Qingchi."

    Waiting for the next action, he said it lightly.

    In the last attack, although the enemy's target was not Qingchi Lianyang, if there was no 'book' to make a move, things would become even more troublesome than Qingchi Lianyang's death.

    Miss Yuzi, who was controlled by an unknown force, targeted Akiko Yosano.

    And it's that kind of worldline.

    When the Spell Association does not exist and the backbone of the Spell World has been wiped out from the root, Yosano Akiko, an important member of the detective agency, was killed by the port mafia personnel who came to seek medical treatment. It can be seen that they did not do it, and things have already happened.

    The worst consequence is that the "Book" cannot restore the world line to normal, Gojo Satoru has completely become a ghost that cannot interfere in the world, and the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia have become mortal enemies, and the hatred of members' death will always be separated between them.

    It's too poisonous...

    The most important thing is, this attack, the enemy's method -

    the supernatural creation that is completely loyal to the novelist was manipulated.

    For Miss Yuzi and Qingchi Lianyang, they are no longer a barrier of absolute safety, but time bombs.

    No need for Osamu Dazai to say, what he meant was also clear.

    will die. A novelist may die at the hands of his creatures.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't care, he stared ahead, the car drove smoothly.

    "If it's a disaster that can't be avoided, there's no need to be in a hurry. If it's destined to be tempered without hindrance, then there's no need to panic."     Osamu Dazai sarcastically said