103

Chapter 103

    Osamu Dazai looked down at the person in his arms. He closed his eyes, as if he was suffering great pain at this moment, his body was exposed in the snow as if he was naked, trembling, his hair was wet with cold sweat, making him a bit more fragile.

    The white-haired boy instinctively grabs someone who can provide him with warmth and support, just like clinging to a life-saving straw in a dark trough.

    Osamu Dazai also sat down with his legs bent, raised his head, and stared coldly at the black smoke that appeared in the air at an unknown time.

    They take up almost all the space except this window, and their texture is as thick as black sesame paste. Osamu Dazai heard Aoike Lianyang's painful groans outside just now, and came to him after breaking through the smoke.

    The bed they were on turned into an isolated island illuminated by a lighthouse in the deep sea at night.

    Are these things the means of the enemy?

    No...it's the subconscious power field.

    Osamu Dazai quickly determined their origin.

    Because these black mist are constantly disappearing, since he hugged Qingchi Lianyang, [Disqualification in the World] touched the supernatural energy head of [Eternal Old Object]. And Osamu Dazai just finished reading the manuscript of "Zoo" that has been created.

    "After visiting the fifth venue with his wife, Lugu suddenly woke up as if he had been hit in the head.

    This is definitely not his wife...she would not be so gentle and obedient, and would not appear here.

    He went secretly Look at that woman, the light hits her regular facial features, she is obviously perfect, but in the eyes of Lu Gu, she looks like a devil.

    "What's wrong, dear? The wife smiled, her cheeks were seductively red, like a girl in love: "Don't you eat?" The

    man couldn't help trembling, he suddenly remembered something very important: "What time is it now?" "

    His wife said a number, and it had been six hours since he entered the park. Green Valley fell into an ice cave, he began to search his pockets, and after he found a wallet, a bunch of keys and two facial tissues, he screamed like crazy, and ran away.

    Tickets are gone. "

    The subconscious power field, after the person in it realizes something is wrong, the terror begins.

    "Green Valley was hanged on a tree full of snakes. Under the tree, a black bear with blood-red hair under its mouth was eating a lion.

    Under his body, a black mist like a swamp emerged. After a few seconds, there was no sound. In fact, they drifted into the sky.

    Above the invisible zoo, a group of black mist like dark clouds twisted a few times and expanded a little, like a group of laughing people leaning back and forth, giving new arrivals Colleagues get out of the way."