43

Chapter Forty-Three

    "Where the river and the land meet, In the dim dream of life and death, He asks: 'What is your wish? "

    Yuan He said: "I want everyone in Yuan's family to have a happy death.

    He was a little surprised, but still said: "As you wish. " "

    Yuan He gritted his teeth, and said: "I have one more wish..." "

    Yuan He used his chance of reincarnation in exchange for the safety of his sister in the next life... So the sacrifices offered to the Goddess in the past are all the same person?"

    Osamu Dazai lazily leaned against the bed, flipping through the remaining manuscripts page by page.

    Although it has already been seen through by the setting drama, whether it is for entertainment, trying to figure out Aoike Lianyang, or understanding the aspects of supernatural powers, Osamu Dazai is very happy to read this book again.

    Aoike Lianyang sat on the side, trimming her hair in front of the mirror.

    The mirror is a full-length mirror dragged from an abandoned cubicle, and the chair is an empty chair woven by Ms. Yuzi with black thread.

    In view of this full-length mirror studded with lace and lace, and some diamonds, Aoike Renyang finally believed what Dazai Osamu said before that this house was used by the former leader Kaneya Zangjiao.

    Unless the leader of the previous generation was a woman, or she was very girlish.

    "It's the same person, but for some reason, they were reincarnated as brothers and sisters."

    Qingchi Lianyang stroked the obstructive bangs with two fingers, and then "clicked" the scissors down, the snow-white hair fell like snow, expensive A small pile had accumulated on the handwoven rug.

    He didn't trim much, only the bangs and some stray hairs that got in the way.

    As for the long hair braided into fine twists on both sides, Aoike Lianyang didn't intend to cut it off. Because he kinda likes that hairstyle.

    Although it is a bit strange to loosen it, this kind of braid will not be disassembled unless the hair is washed.

    "Brothers and sisters are the same soul, isn't the source and the final sacrifice a fatalism, hiss..."

    Thinking about it this way, the story of "Goddess" is really terrifying.

    From ancient times to the present, the Yuan family has been stepping on the difficulties of Yuan and his brothers and sisters to enjoy the prosperity and wealth, and finally collapsed because of Yuan He's counterattack.

    This can't be called retribution at all, it's more like the gods have taken back the gift that they have given.

    The struggles and efforts of the Yuan family brothers and sisters are meaningless. From birth to death, they are just a drop of water in the water.

    It is written in the article that the Yuan family was blessed by the goddess Qinghe only because the ancestors of the Yuan family traveled abroad.