33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    The follow-up situation in Yokohama is almost the same as Osamu Dazai expected.

    No matter how powerful the ability of the mimic leader is, it is only an auxiliary system. Coupled with the exposure of the ability information, there are many tricks.

    Anyway, you can only predict the future for five to six seconds, so set a trap that can only be escaped in seven or eight seconds.

    Or poisoning, hypnotizing gas, as long as the time is stuck, the ability to predict the future is equivalent to waste.

    In this city where the port mafia knows everything, it's easy for them to take on anyone.

    Also, Nakahara Chuya ended up, and the curtain call ended before the commotion caused by the mimic started.

    Compared with a foreign organization that quietly entered Yokohama, the riots in Yokohama were more thorough.

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see from the video streamed from the interrogation room of the police station that the judgment is neither in line with common sense nor in line with the process.

    If there is no evidence to support the verdict, then what is the interrogation room of the police station, it is clear that a bunch of idiots speak their minds.

    With such proficiency, I am afraid that the unjust, false and wrongly decided cases will not be one or two.

    There are calls for a retrial of the case and the release of the writer's adopted son.

    But where can the police station turn them into an adopted son of a writer. The man had been robbed by the Mafia long ago, and not long ago, the high-level central government had transferred his file, as if deliberately embarrassing the police.

    They couldn't find anyone, and they didn't dare to tell the real reason, so they could only keep pretending to be dead, and the situation became more and more serious.

    The public has long had grievances, and the writer incident is just an introduction.

    When the matter developed to the end, some people even poured dirty water on the gate of the police station, threw garbage, refused to pay taxes, and marched.

    The most outrageous thing is... Patrolmen may be sacked when they walk on the street.

    Probably because of the knock-on effect, the police officers also refused to leave the streets. Without patrols, Yokohama, which was already chaotic, became even more chaotic.

    Osamu Dazai sitting on the top floor of the Port Mafia drinking tea: ...

    He really didn't mean to.

    No, or rather, he wanted to make Yokohama a little more chaotic at first, and then take advantage of troubled waters to do some small things, but he really didn't expect things to develop to this point.