67

Chapter 67

    "Three enemies invaded the data storage room of the Port Mafia yesterday and killed seven of our guards..."

    An orange-haired teenager stood in the middle of the chief's room with his hands behind his back, with hostility and anger in his eyes.

    The port mafia is an organization that cannot tolerate betrayal, let alone a large number of casualties. Zhong Yuan, who already loved his subordinates, was as angry when he heard the news as when he learned that his family members were killed.

    "Boss, please allow me..."

    "Did you lose something?"

    Osamu Dazai calmly interrupted Chuya Nakahara.

    Zhongyuan Zhongye paused, and his momentum became suspicious like a balloon being punctured.

    "Nothing was lost, the enemy only killed people. I am more inclined to provoke the hostile organization." "

    Since it is a provocation, why did you choose the data storage room? Isn't the bank vault or weapon depot under your banner better?"

    Osamu Dazai Ask him back.

    Zhongyuanzhong was also asked, because this is indeed the truth.

    The port mafia has come to where it is today, and has made many enemies. This kind of incident has happened many times before, but only this time, the location chosen by the hostile elements to attack is the data storage room.

    The young leader sitting on the right seat smiled, and said in a critical tone of the superior.

    "Don't be preconceived, Chuya, what if the enemy's goal has been achieved? For example, copying a certain information in the data room?"

    Zhong Yuan Zhongya frowned: "But the storage room only contains the data of some low-level personnel."

    Then The materials planted in the mafia that are only consumables and temporary workers can be found casually, and there is no need to attack them specially. To put it bluntly, the value of the whole house may not exceed a pair of leather shoes from Zhongyuan Zhongye.

    "Aren't there few incidents where big losses were caused by the betrayal of a few low-level personnel?"

    "..."

    "As long as the enemy is crushed with gravity without distinction, it doesn't matter what the motive or conspiracy is, you think so." "...Isn't it?" "

    Of

    course not."

    Osamu Dazai shook his head , the eyes are like tea stains on the bottom of a black tea cup that has been placed for a long time, old and dirty.

    "You, Zhongya, are too lazy to think about the enemy's conspiracy because you are too powerful, but you must know that there are many things that cannot be undone by simple violence, such as the leaked information." It has been said countless times that you are too lazy to