101

Chapter 101

    After he finished speaking, the space stagnated for an instant, including the howling wind.

    A ball of white light escaped from a certain point in the void, floated up like a firefly, and floated in front of Osamu Dazai.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the light cluster in front of him with deep eyes.

    Is this the real 'book'?

    He knows that the 'book' in his hand is actually not even the clone of the real 'book'. Big world mission.

    "The person in the main world has never seen you, but it is an honor to appear in front of me?" The

    light ball transformed by the 'book' is about one meter away from him, because there is no human body in the first place, so naturally it is not What expression exists.

    A few seconds later, an immature child's voice that did not conform to people's imagination of the mystic sounded. Its words did not contain any emotions, and they were mechanical.

    "It doesn't count, because this is not my real body, you can understand me as a time-lapse photography, or a phone message."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows.

    "You mean, you expected me to ask this question?"

    "I'm a 'book'."

    Osamu Dazai understood.

    The meaning of "book" is not that you can predict the future and predict the problem, but it is a "book". Time-lapse photography is definitely different from ordinary time-lapse photography, and it is only natural that there is a real-time question-and-answer function.

    He stared fixedly at the ball of light, and a feeling of peace of mind suddenly appeared in his heart.

    Is this given by the 'book', or is it from the heart?

    Anyway, the world can be modified at will, emotions...

    even if the 'book' is opened.

    "Don't think about it, you will feel that I am kind because of Aoike Lianyang. Ordinary people will only feel fear and awe when they see me, even if they are clones." Osamu Dazai was taken aback, and he grabbed the 'book

    ' Emphasis in discourse.

    Because of Qingchi Lianyang?

    Could it be...

    "That's right." 'Book' admitted: "It's easy to guess, you should know the 'truth of 'book'."

    'Book' is an artifact that can turn things written on it into reality, but it is rarely Some people know that 'books' do not actually have the ability to create out of thin air.

    Its rewriting of reality is similar to computer copying and layer merging, or organ transplantation. According to the needs of the main world, it finds corresponding elements in many parallel worlds, and then integrates them with the real world to turn the parallel world into reality.