109: Extra: after the change of the leader

Chapter 109After the change of the leader

    The Port Mafia blew up.

    Don't worry, it's not a physical explosion, it's a metaphor.

    Because it changed its leader again.

    The leader of the previous generation who was suspected of usurping the throne, just a few months after the reactionaries in the organization were wiped out, a new leader came up again.

    Oh, by the way, it's not the top cadre Gravity Envoy, because he's on a business trip.

    Changing the leader can't be given to someone who is on a business trip.

    So when the upper echelon announced the announcement of the new leader in the auditorium, many low-level personnel of the port mafia, the team leader, ministers, and reserve cadres had already found their teams. Although, none of them knew who the upper echelon who announced the news was.

    It seems that those who know the news keep silent, mentioning it is like seeing a ghost.

    Then they saw... the leader Dazai who was still alive, and behind him stood the 'skinless evil spirit who peeled his heart out'.

    Everyone was terrified.

    Could it be fishing law enforcement!

    The former leader pretended to be dead by testing the loyalty of his subordinates to him, and finally wiped out all those who quickly found their next home!

    Damaged, too damaged.

    Then, their leader Dazai picked up the microphone with a smile.

    "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, everyone, it's true to change the leader. There is no rule that you can't change the leader while the leader is alive."

    Does the leader have to be welded to this position for life?

    No one believed his nonsense.

    Those who did not stand in line were grateful for their slowness, and those who stood in line were shaken into sieves.

    Standing at the front of the crowd, Verlaine, who had made great contributions in hunting down Fukuchi Sakurachi, was promised a protective umbrella by the Secret Service, and spoke lazily.

    "Who is the new leader?"

    The crowd gradually became commotion.

    "Who is that golden retriever? Is there such a person in the organization?"

    Black Lizard and the people from the assassination department had mixed feelings: "Master Verlaine, one of the five cadres, used to live underground."

    Everyone:? ? ?

    How could this be more absurd than Chief Dazai's sudden announcement that he would change the chief.

    Isn't there only one top cadre in their organization, Lord Zhongyuan?

    "Wait." Suddenly an old senior said: "So it's true that there is a cadre in the basement, isn't it a rumor?"