16

Chapter 16

    Blood fell to the ground, and the floor of the house began to vibrate slightly. There is an invisible thing in the air greedily sucking the smell of blood, seduced by this delicacy, ready to move.

    Qingchi Lianyang's blood is an irresistible temptation for the things created by these [Eternal Old Things].

    Miss Yuzi's needlework pierced the wooden chair in the corner and broke the low window on the wall. Miss Yuzi's needlework pierced the ceiling of the attic, and the three dolls in the six-pointed star array were swept away like a sea wave. Ms. Yuzi's needlework flooded the kitchen and overturned the "kechikechi" stove.

    For a while, the second floor became lively.

    On the wooden chair by the wall, there was a regular woman sitting on her knees, her hands were on her knees, her spine was straight, her black and smooth hair hung down to her waist, and she could not conceal her joy.

    The man in front of her said: "This is your mother's relic, I bought it for you."

    On the sofa under the attic, there was a woman sewing a doll seriously with a needle and thread. pregnant belly.

    The man next to her looked at the doll she regarded as a treasure and said, "Yuzi, you are going to be a mother." At the door of the

    kitchen, there was a woman who was helped out of the kitchen by her husband. I didn't marry you to make you cook."

    Newlyweds, husband and wife are tender.

    Then, suddenly reversed.

    The head of the woman sitting on the wooden chair in the corner is tilted towards the low window, like a bird in a cage waiting for the outside world.

    On the floor of the sofa, an old doll was burning, representing a family of three sitting on the sofa.

    The servants gathered together and pointed fingers at the disheveled Yuzi, who was in low spirits: "There is no need to cook, and a woman who is only married back to enjoy the blessings will still get sick. She is really here to collect debts from her husband." A delicate-looking boy said

    meanly The words: "How can such a woman be my mother."

    Qingchi Lianyang stood in place, watching all this indifferently.

    In his story, did Taiichiro really love Yuzi? Did Yuzi love the illusion of the past created by Taiichiro until his death?

    He doesn't know.

    It's like it's unclear why Mr. Writer adopted him. It's like not knowing his feelings for Mr. Writer.

    Aoike Renyang left Mr. Writer when he was 20 years old.

    The gentleman who set up a perfect personality for himself did not die of murder, but suicide.

    Throwing away the exquisite shell of the extremely refined man he raised, he gently swayed on the beam of the house with a ferocious face.