29

Chapter Twenty Nine

    Taiichiro's prototype is three to four meters high, and the whole is like a rubber tire piled up in layers. The cervical spine is pathetic against the ceiling, bent down, and his face is almost attached to the cutting board.

    It held a kitchen knife, and instead of touching the ingredients that Hui Ma had washed by the cutting board, it put one hand into its stomach.

    After a scalp-numbing squeaking sound of squeezing its internal organs, it took out a doll from its stomach.

    Zenyuanhui hid by the door, just happened to see the appearance of the doll through the hole in Taiichiro's abdomen.

    It was covered in rags of different colors and sizes. The body is normal, just the kind of three-headed doll that ordinary little girls play with, and it has a long history. Wearing a black dress, also wearing a delicate hat and gloves.

    "It's been so many days, damn... the strength is getting weaker and weaker, what the hell did that woman do, I can't wait any longer." The

    doll was slapped on the table hard. In the next second, Taiichiro slashed up with a knife, facing the neck.

    Even the kitchen counter welded to the wall vibrated.

    The doll's head was blown away, hit the wall, landed and rolled a few times, and stopped facing the door.

    Chanyuan Huihe's eyes met those dark eyes, and a chill rose from the boy's back.

    Inexplicably, he didn't feel that it was a doll's head, but a woman's head... And what Taiichiro was handling at the moment was not a doll, but a corpse.

    Taiichiro's next words intensified the reverie in Zenyuanhui's heart.

    "It's splashed everywhere, it's so dirty."

    A doll, at most, has a little cotton in its body, how can it splash everywhere.

    In the eyes of the mother, this is the father, in his eyes this is a monster, and in the eyes of the monster, this doll...

    Chanyuanhui regrets that she didn't go back to the room to rest with her mother who was kicked out of the kitchen.

    Taiichiro turned around with his heavy body, about to pick up the doll's head on the ground.

    He quickly turned his head, pretending that he had just passed by the kitchen, but the scene behind him almost made Chanyuan Hui lose his mind.

    Yuichi didn't know when he appeared in the corridor of the living room, facing the direction of the kitchen.

    It is shorter than Taiichiro, about two or three meters. It was born fat and fat, like a rice worm, with two swollen baby faces like earmuffs around its ears, much smaller than the previous two days, as if its nutrition had been taken away by something.

    Fortunately, Yuichi didn't look at this side, he covered his face with two short and fat hands, and kept mumbling words that hurt so much.