22

Chapter Twenty Two

    Ryota Nozawa watched the popularity of his analysis posts on "Mother" gradually increase on the forum, and was inexplicably excited to share the honor.

    After reading the first version of the electronic manuscript of "Mother", Ryota Nozawa became very interested in the author.

    After all, the work is established based on the author's worldview. Reading the work combined with the author's experience can open up a new world.

    So Ryota Nozawa went to ask the editor-in-chief, but the editor-in-chief didn't know the information of Mr. PM either. He asked his family members to ask the boss, but when the boss heard that he was asking about the PM, he immediately kept quiet and kept silent.

    After that, Ryota Nozawa completely became a fan of PM.

    Who doesn't love rich, powerful, talented and mysterious novelists.

    Looking at other readers' investigations on PMs who found nothing on the forum, Nozawa Ryota smiled contemptuously.

    He picked up the keyboard and posted a reply to one of the most popular identity guesses on the forum.

    [How could Mr. PM be a mafia? The mafia is extremely vicious and vulgar. How could he write such a good novel? It can be seen from the description of the psychiatrist in "Mother"... and... as proof, take From this, it can be concluded that Mr. PM is a government official]

    the top floor leader's lounge.

    Small western-style solid wood table, red soft leather sofa inlaid with diamonds for one person, and bright crystal chandelier. On the table are serving plates of grilled fish, miso soup, rice and a few small jade dishes.

    Osamu Dazai stared at the food on the table with bitterness and hatred on his face, as if a grilled fish that was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside was more difficult to deal with than dealing with the Mafia scrambling for territory.

    Qingchi Lianyang sat opposite him, rolled up a small ball of rice with pointed chopsticks and put it in his mouth.

    He glanced at the fish eyes that seemed to be whitish with annual rings, and then at Dazai Osamu whose face was whitish.

    One person and one fish, looking at each other affectionately, the scene is a bit funny.

    "Have you no appetite?"

    "You don't look like you really want to eat, Aoike."

    Osamu Dazai put down his chopsticks, trying to show the majesty of the leader.

    He didn't understand, that incident had already been skipped, and he just allowed Aoki Renyang to work in the room next to his office to protect his safety, why was he inexplicably controlled for eating and sleeping?

    Everyone, including Qingike Lianyang, took it for granted?

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at him, then broke the skin of the fish, stuffed a piece of fish meat into his mouth, and told him with practical actions that he was not anorexic.