105

Chapter 105

    In the nearest Yokohama, the weather is calm.

    Because for the residents of this city, as long as there is no catastrophe in which four million people evaporate in an instant, it is a trivial matter.

    But for Ryota Nozawa, today there was a major event no less than a spark hitting Yokohama.

    Teacher PM's new book "Strange Disease" is on sale for the first time today!

    Although he had read the manuscript over and over again in the publishing house in the name of his position, Ryota Nozawa would never miss the sale of "Strange Disease".

    Don't ask, if you ask, you're looking for a fellow friend, and if you ask again, it's to see how others have never seen the world.

    Ryota Nozawa held a sandwich in his mouth, and put on his coat while walking. He quickly skipped a dark alley, skipped the street, and was broadcasting a bomb attack on a post office along the coast yesterday. The postman dropped the bomb unexpectedly, and no one was injured. screen, and rushed towards the bookstore.

    Although it was not yet business hours, the door of the bookstore was already full of people, and they all came for "Strange Disease".

    Seeing that the once unknown PM teacher is so popular now, Ryota Nozawa felt inexplicably honored and shared.

    After solving the sandwich three times, five times and two times, he took out a wet towel from his pocket, wiped his hands clean, and accidentally caught sight of a figure.

    The man was dressed in normal clothes, but he was tall and stood out from the crowd. Most importantly, there is a sense of justice in him.

    Ryota Nozawa's family is considered a wealthy family in Yokohama, and he and his father have met many important people, including those with this kind of temperament.

    He guaranteed that he had read novels for so many years, this guy is definitely a soldier!

    As expected of a PM teacher.

    Just at this time, the bookstore opened, Nozawa Ryota ignored that person, and squeezed in to buy it, but when he came out holding the three books after the fight, he was so happy for a while, he didn't look at the road, and accidentally bumped into the corner of someone.

    "Ouch!"

    Nozawa Ryota screamed and fell to the ground, and the book he just bought also fell to the ground.

    Did he hit the steel plate?

    Psychologically slandering, Nozawa Ryota picked up the book for the first time, then raised his head, stunned.

    Isn't this the soldier?

    "Sorry."

    The man with gray hair looked at him and pulled him up, holding an open copy of "Strange Disease" in his hand.