80

Chapter Eightieth

    Osamu Dazai nodded, walked down a few steps, and then looked around the house, his eyes almost turned into mosquito-repellent coils.

    "I'm sorry, big sister, I've only lived here for a couple of days... Where are the tea and hot water pot?"

    Ozaki Koye: ...

    She pursed her lips, feeling absurd in her heart.

    Before coming, Koyo Ozaki envisioned many scenes of talking with Osamu Dazai. There is a treacherous and cunning young leader sitting on the main seat, behind which are vicious guards. There are empty houses, and the ones who don't see each other are dismounted.

    I just didn't expect that there would be a fool in a bathrobe and wet hair all over the room looking for tea.

    Although she knew that Dazai Osamu did it on purpose, Koyo Ozaki's originally tense expression relaxed a lot.

    This child calls her Big Sister...

    After all, it's the same with Kazuka, she can be counted as growing up...

    Ozaki Koye stabilized her mind and opened her mouth.

    "There's no need for tea, after all, I didn't bring any decent gifts."

    Osamu Dazai blinked: "Hey, okay."

    After speaking, he picked up a bag of pastries on the counter and ran to the refrigerator He took a bottle of oolong tea and poured it into a cup. Miss Yuzi dragged the cat house shuttle out to buy it, after all, he is the only one in human form now.

    "Sister, why don't you bring some presents when you come here as a guest? Just don't think I'm not entertaining you well."

    After finishing speaking, Dazai Osamu put the things in front of Ozaki Koyo, and sat down opposite, he asked with a smile.

    "What's the matter with you?"

    Ozaki Koye's tenderness disappeared in an instant, and she looked at Dazai Osamu who seemed to know nothing with a half-smile.

    "Don't you know?"

    Osamu Dazai scratched his head, his eyes full of innocence.

    "I can guess a little bit, yes, big sister, you don't need to use honorifics to me, just be the same as before."

    Ozaki Momiji sneered.

    "It's the same as before? Dazai cadre?"

    After she finished speaking, Dazai paused and didn't answer. He just looked at her indifferently, and the atmosphere instantly became anxious.

    Koyo Ozaki was not timid either, she stared straight at those pair of mandarin eyes.

    The leadership of the Port Mafia has a tricky turnover, which can be seen even by people outside the circle, let alone those inside the organization.