6

Chapter 6

    "What Yuichi worried about didn't happen. After taking a bath and hot soup, the police promised not to disclose the news of his mother's death. At the same time, he and his father also signed the 'suicide' case, which means that the police will not Investigate this case again.

    "That woman is definitely a witch who knows magic, or why father is so obsessed with her. "

    Yuichi muttered, and suddenly remembered that his mother told him to go to the attic to find something two days ago. Could this be related to her death? By accident, Yuichi went to the attic. After going, he regretted it. The things in the

    attic , more disgusting than the note in the woman's hand.

    The air was filled with the smell of rotten seafood, the light was dim, and an array of unknown meaning was drawn on the floor with a dark red liquid

    . In the middle of the eyes, lay a doll dressed as a doctor covered in blood. There was also a doll dressed in black, with a cut in the mouth, and a doll's hand stuffed inside. The owner of that hand was a man in a suit The dolls in the sportswear are intact.

    The three dolls are placed very close together, and they have obvious features. It can be seen at a glance that they are the father, mother and Yuichi of this family. Yuichi suddenly turned

    pale and took a step back , as a result, his left arm accidentally scraped against the steel stacked in the attic. The sharp steel cut a big gash in his skin, and his flesh was bloody. He screamed, but before he could cry, he suddenly remembered the bloody father's doll in the battle

    , Open your eyes wide, and rush outside like crazy."

    "The three iron rules of the organization, absolutely obey the orders of the leader, never betray the organization, and must be doubled when attacked... Are you listening?" Remember

    that The man gave him the task of bringing Qingchi Lianyang to familiarize himself with the port mafia, and Quan Jinghua dutifully told Qingchi Lianyang the survival rules of the darkest side of the city. The young girl, with a voice as soft as snow, a face like a flower, and cruel laws, formed a strong contrast.

    Qingchi Lianyang touched the cool glass with one hand, focused his eyes on the outside, and hummed.

    The two are now in the elevator of the fifth office of the Port Mafia. This is a fully transparent glass elevator, the glass is wiped clean, and the scenery outside is unobstructed.

    This building is the tallest building in the vicinity. It is located on a commercial street with every inch of land, and the surrounding area is very prosperous.

    This feeling of gradually rising from the bottom until you can't see any buildings taller than yourself, and everything becomes a floating cloud under your feet is very wonderful. It's like flying high into the sky like a fairy.

    "This elevator can only be used by people summoned by the leader." Seeing him looking outside, Quan Jinghua explained: "There is a scanning facility in the elevator, and the purpose of standing in the elevator is to scan your belongings." . ”