42

Chapter Forty-Two

    Living alone in DK's dormitory, if it can't be described as a pig's nest or hidden treasure mountain, it will be meaningless.

    Wujowu is not exempt from vulgarity.

    A box of games was piled up in a mess and placed diagonally beside the sofa, and many empty dessert bags were thrown out of the trash can. After taking a bite, it seemed that they were lying on the table with the tasteless Daifuku and cream, and there were still some sweets exposed under the mattress. corner of an adult magazine.

    On the sofa, pillows and clothes were piled up into two big piles.

    When Gojo Satoru and the others played games at night, they would usually choose Xia Youjie's room. After the second grade, he was so busy that he had no time for entertainment, so he didn't have the leisure and elegance to clean the room, and chaos was inevitable.

    Yuan Lu stared at a sock that was innocently abandoned on the floor and fell silent.

    Even Gojo Satoru's face is unavoidably hot in this situation.

    The main reason is the unfamiliarity with Yuanlu.

    If it was Nitto, or even Nanami, staring at his socks like this, Gojo Satoru would pick it up without blushing and make them a bunny for them. The kind with ears.

    "What are you looking at, haven't you ever entered the room of a handsome boy like me?"

    Yuan Lu's eyes changed from admiration to contempt.

    "My brother is prettier than you, and the room is cleaner than you."

    Wujo Satoru exploded in an instant: "Impossible!"

    There can't be anyone prettier than him in this world!

    Thinking about Wujo Wu, he is outstanding in everything from strength to appearance, and he is highly sought after and praised constantly wherever he goes. This is really the first time that a girl stares at him with such eyes.

    Glass doesn't count, she doesn't count as a girl in Gojo Satoru.

    Sure enough, she is still not familiar with Yuan Lu... With her personality, she will probably be expelled from the girls' status once she gets acquainted.

    Gojo Satoru decided to get acquainted with Yuanlu, and then asked her to take back her ghostly remarks that she was not good-looking.

    Yuan Lu, who was suddenly looked at with fiery eyes, had goose bumps all over his body.

    "Brother, I really can't..." Do you directly use the question-and-answer bondage to control this guy?

    "Are you talking to the special class on your body?"

    Gojo Satoru leaned over curiously. He didn't wear sunglasses indoors, revealing his beautiful blue eyes.

    Yuan Lu, who didn't feel much far away just now, suddenly wanted to gouge those eyes out.

    I don't know if the master will like it...