5

Chapter 5

    "What did he do?"

    The flickering candlelight lit up the luxurious candlesticks, along with the expensive handmade carpets around, the mahogany desk not far away, and the boy on the black chair.

    Osamu Dazai rested his chin in one hand and held a document in the other. His eyes fell on the document named 'Investigation Report of Renyang Aoike'.

    "He asked for an undisturbed room, and I gave it to him."

    An immature and somewhat excessive girl's voice sounded in the darkness, and through the only light source in this room, the light of the candlestick, one could barely see The short one was a girl in a kimono with long blue hair.

    "Then, he wanted another corpse, but..."

    After saying this, the girl knelt on the ground, her body moved forward a little, revealing her face, which was probably only eight or nine years old.

    She is a killer reserve who was brought back recently. She is an orphan whose parents were killed. She used to wander in the slums. Although she is young, she is highly valued because of her powerful superpowers.

    Osamu Dazai also entrusted her with the task of taking care of and monitoring Lianyang Aoike.

    "Unfortunately, today's low-level personnel just sent a batch of corpses to the crematorium, and there are no more corpses in the organization."

    Dazai Osamu did not look up, he was still staring at the document, his voice casual.

    "So you took him to the dungeon privately? If he is a spy, you will make a big mistake, Jinghua."

    Quan Jinghua's expression did not change at all, as cold as ice, but look carefully It can be seen that her pupils are anxious, and the hands hidden under the sleeves of the kimono are also tightly clenched.

    "But your order is to meet all his requirements."

    "Should I praise you?" Osamu Dazai finally raised his head, with a half-smile: "Or should I blame myself for not explaining in detail?"

    Quan Jinghua shook her head, her voice was a little trembling, no one could keep calm against the leader of this so-called hell monster, especially when he was angry, she kept suppressing herself.

    "I don't know why... as soon as he talks to me, I feel very kind, I..."

    Quan Jinghua didn't know what to say.

    Nor could she describe the odd feeling.

    That indifferent young man gave her the feeling that his mother had passed away long ago.

    Dazai Osamu looked at her with a smile, his kite pupils were full of scrutiny: "Qingchi is not such a talkative person as you describe." His

    look of hating everyone equally, unexpectedly attracted little girls to like him. He even made her so obsessed that he forgot the discipline of the organization.