9

Chapter 9

    Qingchi Lianyang looked at the doll that appeared on his shoulder at some point, and stroked the sutures on its hand that were naked/exposed in the air with his index finger, tenderness and pity appeared in the condensed pupils.

    It was a female doll with three heads and a Q-shaped body, wearing a black hat, black gloves, and a black robe. The whole body was wrapped tightly, only the eyes and two hands on the knees were exposed.

    Its head was tilted to the right abnormally, sitting on Qingchi Lianyang's right shoulder, like a person whose neck had been twisted, looking at the person behind him. The eyes of the doll are simulated crystal prosthetic eyes, shining with inorganic cold light, just like dead fish.

    Quan Jinghua, who was walking behind Qingchi Lianyang, was seen covered in cold sweat.

    But at the same time, a strange sense of intimacy rose in her heart. to that doll.

    Although the doll's not-so-cute face was drawn with a blunt arc by the red line, and the bottom was blackened with a lighter, it was rough and ugly, but the more it looked, the more loving and gentle it looked.

    — like a mother.

    Zhong Yuan, who was walking in front, also felt uncomfortable when he saw the doll: "Didn't you want to find your supernatural power?"

    Why did it appear directly?

    "It's an incarnation."

    Aoike Lianyang was rarely in a happy mood, and the heartyness of breaking through the bottleneck made him not stingy in answering questions from people not related to the novel and Osamu Dazai.

    "The real body has come down—in a certain corner of this city."

    Zhong Yuanzhong couldn't help but glanced at the doll again. On its cotton neck was a frightening suture like a necklace. Turning the head back a lot, the face cannot be seen from the front.

    "Will it kill people?"

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at Nakahara Chuya, as if wondering why he would ask such a question.

    "Before they see me, they will only act according to their instincts."

    The instinct of the "mother" is to protect, and she will not kill indiscriminately.

    Aoike Lianyang has no interest in writing monsters that can only kill.

    Zhong Yuanzhong shook his head: "Just ask.

    ... This kind of attitude of treating people as worthless is extremely rare even in the mafia. No wonder Osamu Dazai thinks that he can become the number one killer under his command.

    Izumi Jinghua couldn't help it. He asked, "What's her name?

    " Miss Yuzi. " "Qingchi Lianyang replied.

    But compared to this name that no one knows and no one mentioned in the book, she prefers another name-

    "Mother"