91

Chapter 91

    Although he has come to the Armed Detective Agency, Osamu Dazai doesn't want to go there at all!

    There is Edogawa Ranpo on it! It's hell!

    Who knows what the famous detective who can see through the truth of everything at a glance can see in him!

    You must know that people who have not deliberately covered up are full of intelligence.

    However...

    Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth and glanced at the boy with square-rimmed spectacles with blond hair who was pressing down on him with a righteous face.

    With this guy's character, no matter what he did to run away or fight back, he would be remembered 100% of the time.

    At that time, things will definitely become troublesome and troublesome.

    He can only be thankful that Edogawa Ranpo is a character of his own way.

    Even if he knew that the port mafia, a hostile organization, had come to his lair, he didn't bother to expose it.

    Why on earth did he get out of the car to breathe and then his face was seen!

    Honestly, wouldn't it be nice to stay in a car with solar film on it!

    "I want to complain to you, absolutely! Where's your president!"

    Osamu Dazai stopped at the door angrily, refusing to go in again.

    Kunikida Doppo was less active than he, and just frowned.

    After seeing the Mafia vehicle, he was almost certain of what he would see when he went upstairs—the walls battered by bullets, the seats destroyed, the frightened clerks and newcomers. , documents and papers scattered all over the place, etc.

    "I hate you attackers the most. Do you know how much disaster this will bring to the detective agency?"

    Osamu Dazai retorted unconvinced: "Isn't there an accident in the planned budget?"

    Kunikida Doppo was surprised: "How do you know?"

    Osamu Dazai sneered: "You have written your thoughts on your face, so blind people can't see it."

    Kunikida Doppo touched his face, a little confused: "Is there?"

    The next second, he reacted and gritted his teeth: "You guys are saying I'm blind?"

    Osamu Dazai rolled his eyes: "I didn't say that Doppo

    Kunikida felt that something was wrong, but he didn't know what to say for a while, so he closed the door and locked it.

    "Smart bastard, when the evidence is conclusive, you can wait to go to jail."

    Osamu Dazai gritted his teeth.