56

Chapter fifty-six

    The white and tender tofu is bubbling in the pot, and the fresh loofah is laid on the bottom, exuding the fragrance of vegetables and fruits. After it is fully cooked, sprinkle a handful of wolfberries, and the crystal water starch will fall into the pot shallowly along the side of the pot, and finally a handful of shallots will finish.

    The lingering milky white mist engulfs the aroma of soup tofu and blows into the nostrils of the two children.

    For the assassination mission, both of them hadn't eaten for a while. Coupled with the consumption in the battle, he is already hungry now.

    Quan Jinghua swallowed, her stomach was aroused by the hot rice. Atsushi Nakajima is even more unabashedly eager for the food on the table.

    But none of them dared to act rashly.

    Atsushi Nakajima knew that the monster he was attacking was the bloody boy next to Lianyang Aoike.

    Quan Jinghua is because she has witnessed everything.

    After discovering the monster and the reduced number of people in the warehouse, Quan Jinghua summoned Yasha Baixue to attack. Then when crossing a certain line, it seems to suddenly step into another space.

    Disappeared voices and people are revealed.

    The dozen or so people stood upright like walking dead, their eyes were empty, their skin looked pale under the tactical lights, staring at the girl in the JK skirt suddenly, like a scene from a retro horror movie.

    If it wasn't for Qingchi Lianyang who also stood aside, Quan Jinghua would have turned around and cut Nakajima Atsushi's iron chain and ran away.

    Then, she saw Atsushi Nakajima fell for no reason, cried and screamed for no reason, kept calling his name, transformed into a tiger, lost his mind and attacked.

    Regarding the matter of the upper class... Quan Jinghua didn't dare to speculate, but subconsciously knew that it was the strange girl who caused all this.

    It is estimated that the people who can't hear the sound and disappear a few steps away are all her fault.

    Then, Aoike Lianyang waved the boy and the girl away, and took them to the restaurant closest to the warehouse.

    Qingchi Lianyang sat quietly on her knees, not at all moved by the delicious food in front of her.

    His attitude is as indifferent as ice under a cold pond, with a pair of blue eyes staring at the pot for cooking soup and tofu, and a strange flower is carved on the edge. The knots are poured out like bananas, and the flowers are shaped like butterflies, and they are painted with blue paint.

    what is this flower?

    After thinking hard for a while, Qingchi Lianyang realized that the surrounding quietness was abnormal. He raised his head and looked at the two children on the opposite side. They both put their hands on their laps and sat properly.