Chapter 1 Missing

The weather in November was already very cold, Ling Xicheng stood alone in front of a lonely tombstone and didn't know what he was thinking. Li Mo has been away for 5 years, and died in that empty rented house with a series of adjectives such as viciousness, jealousy, and meanness. But for the so-called pure, kind and intelligent Li Ziyu, he left him a lonely grave in the end.

Li Mo was his ex-wife. Although it was only a commercial marriage with a man, it is undeniable that the year with him was very stable. He is indeed a good wife. In life, Li Mo has always taken care of him. There will be no food he dislikes on the dinner table. The clothes in the closet are hung up according to his preferences. If there is a dinner in the evening, Li Mo will be in the living room When he got home, he handed him a cup of hangover tea by the way. Such small things have become more and more real in Ling Xicheng's mind over the years.

The phone rang suddenly, interrupting Ling Xicheng's memories. "Hello, I'm Ling Xicheng."

"Brother Xicheng, where are you?" The voice between the youth and the boy asked with a bit of coquettishness.

"I'm in the cemetery in the western suburbs, paying homage to a friend. What's wrong with Xiaoyu, you are free to look for me today?" Li Ziyu, the owner of the voice, Ling Xicheng gave up the easy life with Li Mo, and even indirectly buried Li Ziyu for him. Mo's life. But Li Ziyu, his nominal lover, has no intention of marrying him at all. Originally, for Tzuyu's sake, he was willing to endure his ambiguity with others until he settled down, but these years have passed, and this relationship has made him more numb. He couldn't understand how he and Li Tzuyu got together in the first place.

"Well, it's nothing. I just saw Chen Shi's press conference with Brother Ziyuan today. I'll call to congratulate you. Brother Xicheng, you've been very busy recently!" What's wrong with another man.

Ling Xicheng couldn't tell what kind of feeling he felt in his heart. At first, he would be jealous because of Li Ziyu's words, and he would complain in a doting tone, "Xiaoyu don't mention other men in front of me, and only think about you when you're with me." me. But now he doesn't seem to feel anything, is he used to it or something? Ling Xicheng didn't want to think too much, and replied lightly, "Really? It's a little bit, Xiaoyu, you and Ziyuan can have fun together, I have something to do here, so I hang up first." "Okay, see you then!" Listening to the

other

side After hanging up the busy tone, Ling Xicheng stared blankly at the bleak tombstone in front of him, at a loss.

Six years ago, he had just become the heir of the Ling family and married Li Mo, the young master of the Li family who was known as a rookie jewelry designer. Li Mo is a very good marriage partner, with a solid family background, outstanding design talent, and a gentle personality.

Ling Xicheng, who just took over the family business, often works overtime to prove his strength. As his wife, Li Mo joined Chenshi's design department and actively cooperated with Chenshi to launch new design plans. At that time, he thought it was a good life to live like this, until he met Li Ziyu, the illegitimate son of the Li family.

Looking at the boy's seemingly optimistic and cheerful smile, he was perplexed, and he was confused. Love without a reason came like this, disrupting his entire life. For Li Ziyu, he abandoned Li Mo. When he put the divorce agreement in front of Li Mo, Li Mo just signed it quietly, and then took his clothes and left the house of the two of them.

The next thing is so logical. He and Li Ziyu confirmed their relationship. Li Ziyu wanted revenge on the Li family for his mother, and he provided Li Ziyu with contacts, money, and even 20% of Chenshi's shares for the so-called love, even though he knew Li Ziyu clearly. There are other ambiguous objects around Yu.

On the day the Ling family was destroyed, he went to see Li Mo. In just one year, that man lost a lot of weight, the only thing that didn't change was his quiet eyes. He saw him standing in front of Li's old house with red circles around his eyes and didn't shed a single tear, and felt inexplicable sadness in his heart. After all, this person used to be his wife.

Thinking of his old love, he gave Li Mo a job. Li Ziyu didn't have any opinion on this matter. Instead, he told him that Li Mo's affairs had nothing to do with Li Mo, and you should take good care of him. Facing Li Ziyu like this, Ling Xicheng cast aside his own indecision and admired Li Ziyu's gentleness and kindness. He coldly explained to Li Mo's supervisor that he doesn't need too much care and is just the son of an old friend. He has nothing to do with Li Mo, and he can no longer let Ziyu down.

He thought the matter was over like this, but the next change caught him off guard. Li Mo plagiarizes ideas, has a dissolute style, and even murders Li Ziyu. When he saw Li Ziyu being pushed down the stairs by Li Mo, he couldn't bear it and threw Li Mo a resignation letter, completely breaking the connection between the two. He didn't know that Li Mo died at home due to drug overdose until the police called him.

Except for Li Mo, everyone in the Li family is either dead or in prison. Li Mo didn't even have a single person to mourn him. For some reason, Ling Xicheng sorted out Li Mo's belongings by himself, and went to the prison to see Li Mo's elder brother Li Xuan. This man, whose arrogance has not been wiped out in the prison, cried like a child when he heard the news,

"Ling Xicheng, you will regret it, taking a bitch as a treasure. What kind of person is Li Mo, even if he wants to commit suicide He doesn't even know how to use drugs when he cuts his wrists and jumps from a building. He doesn't even have a job. Where did he get the money to buy drugs? That bitch Li Ziyu is so worthy of your treasure? He is lying on your bed, but he is also open to others Thigh, as long as you can help him destroy the Li family, he can sleep in anyone's bed, do you think he really loves you? You idiot." Finally, when Li Xuan was dragged away by the prison guards, he vaguely heard Li Xuan crying "Ling Xicheng, do you know that Li Mo loves you." The

past happened again and again, and Ling Xicheng felt very tired. Love, he has nothing. Every time he returns to his home alone, he inexplicably thinks of Li Mo who likes to sit on the sofa and wait for him to come home.

Ling Xicheng leaned against Li Mo's tombstone and closed his eyes. It's not afternoon yet, so it shouldn't matter if he sleeps here for a while. Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng fell asleep.

The author has something to say: Let me tell you... Is it a spoiler if I don't make it~ Although Li Ziyu, the little white lotus, seems to have hooked up with several attackers, he is happy every day, but of course! This is not the truth! Except for Ling Xicheng, the rest of the lovers' relationship is only unilaterally shown by Li Ziyu. They are quite pure in private, and the fan will explain it very clearly. Dear friends who read the article, please let me go, I am Xiaoqing~1V1 God's horse is king! ╭(╯^╰)╮