Chapter 37 Meet

"Brother, are you asleep?" Zhang Huiqing knocked on Zhang Huiran's bedroom door, and opened the door to enter after getting a response. Zhang Huiran has already changed into his home clothes, and without the plain goggles, he doesn't look like the big star on TV at all, but he wants to be a handsome big brother next door. "Don't be depressed bro, you will find your sister-in-law sooner or later."

"I'm not depressed, I'm just thinking, after so long, is he still waiting for me?" Zhang Huiran's voice was a little hoarse, he always felt tired recently, Even in the face of those media, I can hardly keep the smile on my face.

"I'll wait. My brother is so good, how could anyone be willing to let him down." Looking at his stubborn brother, Zhang Huiqing felt distressed, but he couldn't help him.

"But he never looked for me." Zhang Huiran was a little discouraged. That year, I was hospitalized in a car accident and lost my memory. When I was discharged from the hospital, I accidentally separated from my family and met the most important boy in my life. He doesn't dislike that he always forgets things, doesn't dislike that he always gets lost, and takes care of him carefully every day. Even if he is tired after a day of school and part-time work, he still insists on going home to cook for himself .

Zhang Huiran regretted it very much. If he hadn't been found so quickly, or left after he got home from get out of class, wouldn't it be necessary to look for him in the vast crowd like now. It has been 4 years, and I refused to inherit my parents' family business because of him, and persisted in the show business circle, becoming an "actor" who was originally the most despised. I just hope that person can see him, come back to him, and say to him as before, let's go, I will take you home.

"Brother, my parents were in a hurry back then. It's been so many years, so don't blame them anymore. It's not easy for them both." Zhang Huiqing didn't know how to persuade him. At that time, my parents got the news of my brother and insisted on bringing him back immediately. I thought my brother and that boy were just joking around, but I didn't expect that after so many years, my brother still insisted on looking for him. Back then, my parents went back to look for the boy, but at that time the residents there had been replaced by a newly married couple, and the boy didn't know where he moved to. Later, the area was demolished, and even the original owner didn't know where to go. What happened, let alone the boy. But Zhang Huiran got into a fight with his parents because of this, and for so many years, he never went home except for the New Year holidays.

"Let's not talk about that, what did you bring back?" When mentioning his parents, Zhang Huiran didn't want to continue talking.

Knowing that Zhang Huiran had a heart knot, Zhang Huiqing could only cooperate with him to change the subject. "Coconut juice and fruit, I have saved your portion, shall we go down and eat?"

"En, good."

"Yemi?" Seeing the takeaway bag, Zhang Huiran glanced at Zhang Huiqing in surprise. He has heard of this store. It is a well-known private restaurant, but the owner is a very strange person. He closes the restaurant every three days, and requires reservations for meals. The rules are also very strict. But it can't stand the good craftsmanship, and there are many people who buy it.

"That's right! It was opened by our secretary-general. Hey, brother, let me tell you that our secretary-general is a beautiful woman, and she has a good personality and cooks delicious food. I heard from the senior that he opened the store to wait for people. You said you two It's good enough to find someone and wait for someone, so let's just introduce them together that day."

"Don't talk nonsense!" Zhang Huiran ignored Zhang Huiqing's nonsense, picked up a spoon and tasted the fruit, the familiar taste made Zhang Huiran whole They were all stunned. It's his taste. Zhang Huiran recalled that summer, the boy was standing in a small kitchen, holding a recipe in one hand and a spoon in the other and asked him, "Idiot, how can you make coconut milk taste better?"

"Brother, are you alright!" Zhang Huiqing was shocked to see his brother sitting there staring at the bowl in a daze, and pushed him quickly, "Brother, brother! What's wrong with you!"

" Who did this?" Zhang Huiran managed to stabilize his emotions, and asked Zhang Huiqing.

"Our secretary-general!"

"What's your name? Do you have a photo?" Zhang Huiran's back of his hand holding the spoon was veined too hard. He was very nervous, and the familiar smell told him that the secretary-general Zhang Huiqing was talking about was that he had read 4 year boy.

"A photo! This really doesn't exist... ah! By the way, there is one!" Zhang Huiqing jumped up and went to the study to get a laptop, and found the previous post about Li Mo's cheating. After searching for a long time, "Look! This one wears glasses The beauty is our secretary-general, named Wenli." Zhang Huiqing was still a little out of the situation, and didn't know why his brother was so excited all of a sudden.

"Wenli..." Zhang Huiran looked at the familiar face in the photo, and he didn't know what it was like. The person he had been looking for for 4 years was actually beside his brother. Time has hardly left any marks on him except Wenli has become more mature. Zhang Huiran asked tremblingly, "How is he doing?" "I don't know when I first met, but it should be okay

. You take good care of me, brother, why are you so concerned about others? It can't be..." "

He is the person I'm looking for."

"My God!" Zhang Huiqing said in surprise, "I knew it wouldn't be such a coincidence, my first I went to his shop once and drank the tea in the shop. I said that you can also make tea, and that we look alike, and then the senior looked at me and was very surprised." "Really? Then what is

he Expression?"

"Brother Wen won't be here, but he always said that I look like a friend he knows."

"Really." Zhang Huiran looked at Yemi's takeaway sign, and stroked the bag with some reluctance, "Is this Yemi his shop?

" I go to the store every day after work. No matter whether he is in business or not, he does not close the door. But, brother, are you sure that brother Wen is the person you are looking for?" "I'm sure, the smell is

right. Hui Qing , take me to Yemi, I want to see him." Finally got the news from Wenli, Zhang Huiran couldn't wait for a moment, pulled Zhang Huiqing and was about to go out.

"Brother, calm down first, everyone has found someone who doesn't care about this hour and a half. Brother Wen is working at Chenshi now, and I can see him every day. It's so late now. If you disturb others, in case the paparazzi sees him I can't even explain."

"That's not important! I've been looking for him for 4 years, and now I know where he is, and you tell me you don't care about this moment? Take me there, or go by myself!" Zhang Huiran's attitude was very firm.

"Okay, okay, I know, brother, don't get excited, let's go now." Zhang Huiqing knew from his posture that he couldn't let it go if he didn't see Wenli Zhang Huiran today, so he had to pick up the car keys and take him out.

The car stopped at the door of Yemi, and Zhang Huiran couldn't wait to get out of the car. The completely different scene around him from 4 years ago made him feel very strange. Only Yemi's brighter signboard in the middle of the night can bring him a little warmth and nostalgia. Zhang Huiran walked quickly to the door of Ye Mi, but stopped beside the door.

The furnishings in the store made him feel like he was back 4 years ago. The living room layout is the same, the tables and chairs are the same, except for an extra checkout bar and a few tables, there is no change. Wen Li was sitting at the table facing the door, fiddling with a laptop, as if he still had unfinished work during the day. Hearing movement at the door, Wenli didn't look up but said lazily, "It's closed today, let's try another day." "

..." Zhang Huiran opened his mouth, but couldn't say a word.

Hearing that the person at the door didn't answer or leave, Wenli looked up strangely, and was also stunned, "You..."

Zhang Huiran looked at Wenli in surprise, walked up to Wenli step by step, bent down and hugged him , and said with a choked voice, "Baby, I'm back."

Wenli pulled Zhang Huiran's head buried on his shoulder, carefully looked at his face for a long time, and couldn't believe that the person in front of him actually existed. Zhang Huiran also remained motionless and let him look at him. After a while, Wenli came back to his senses, and slowly raised his hand to caress his face, as if confirming whether he was himself or a phantom.

The warm skin under his palm finally gave Wenli a sense of reality. He closed his eyes, suppressed the water in his eyes, and asked in a trembling voice, "Are you back?" "Well, baby, don't cry

. , I'm back." Zhang Huiran was also very excited, he hadn't seen him in 4 years, and Wenli had changed from a handsome college student to a calm and handsome young man now. But no matter what kind of change, he is an indispensable existence in his heart. This feeling of lost and found makes Zhang Huiran unable to help but want to get closer to the arts and sciences.

"Very good..." Wenli took a deep breath and let it out slowly, barely suppressing the turbulent emotions in his heart, the corners of his raised lips outlined a sweet arc, Zhang Huiran couldn't move his eyes away. Wen Li's hand stroking Zhang Huiran's cheek slowly moved to the back of his head, and slightly raised his head as if asking him for a kiss. Zhang Huiran was lost in Wenli's gentleness and couldn't extricate himself. Just as he was about to kiss him, Wenli slapped him, and a furious voice sounded in his ear, "You know how to come back!" Wenli's reaction was in line with Zhang Huiran's

imagination The situation is not the same, but Zhang Huiran still reflexively embraced Wenli and admitted his mistake, "Baby, don't be angry that I was wrong, give me a chance to appeal." "Let go, stand over

there and talk!"

"No, okay?" It's easy to find you, let me hug you for a while~"

"What kind of tone are you talking about!" At this moment, Wenli's heart was already in a mess, and he could only use the movements of his hands to cover up the uneasiness in his heart. Zhang Huiran's appearance was so sudden that he was unprepared.

Zhang Huiqing parked the car, and when he entered the door, he saw a mess in the house. My elder brother relies on Wenli for all his wishes, and he doesn't have the slightest elegance of the national male god. On the other hand, Wenli, who has always been shrewd and capable, also changed from his usual rigorous and calm clothes, and pushed Zhang Huiran away with all his strength, trying to struggle out of his arms.

"Uh..." Zhang Huiqing didn't know whether he should speak now. He always felt that there was something wrong with the painting style. These two people had been searching for 4 years and the other had been waiting for 4 years. When they finally met, they should at least hug each other and cry. What's the matter with this scene of children playing and fighting?

Noticing the movement at the door, Zhang Huiran restrained his movements a little, let go of Wenli and said, "Huiqing, look, this is your sister-in-law!

" Zhang Huiqing silently swallowed the sentence that came to his lips.

After Wenli saw Zhang Huiqing, his mind cleared up a lot. Reminiscent of what Zhang Huiqing said about his brother not long ago, he pointed to Zhang Huiran and asked him in surprise, "Is he your brother?" "Yes!" Zhang Huiqing nodded, still feeling

strange When I mentioned Zhang Huiran to Wenli before, he still had a disappointed expression, but in a blink of an eye, the person waiting was his brother. Zhang Huiqing can't keep up with his train of thought. Does Wenli know his brother or not? I always feel like things don't make sense!

"So you are Zhang Huiran?" Wenli asked Zhang Huiran with a strange face. He felt that he was also drunk. He had been waiting for his lover for 4 years, and he didn't know his name until today.

"Enen! Baby, have you ever seen me on TV?" Zhang Huiran nodded obediently, and looked at Wenli as if I was very good and his wife was begging for praise.

Wenli slapped him backhandedly again, "You have time to be a star, don't you have time to come back and talk to me?" "I did."

Zhang Huiran's tone was very aggrieved, After being brought home, I was locked up by my parents and ordered to recuperate. When I was finally released, I was told that you had moved. When I got angry and quarreled with them, I moved out. I can't remember your name. I can roughly remember the situation around my home, and the credit agency I asked for searched for a long time, and finally told me that the area has been demolished, and they have seen the list, and there is no college student around the age of 20..." Zhang Huiran said

cautiously Holding Wenli in his arms, he said in a low voice, "I thought you didn't want me anymore, and I was very sad all the time. Later, Huiqing reminded me that maybe you just don't know where I am, and if you knew, you would definitely come to me. So I just thought, if I become a big star, you should know where I am when you see me on TV, and then..." "Wait a minute...

" Wen Li rubbed his brows wearily, Zhang Huiran said this The messy talk made him have a headache, "You said you couldn't find me, so you went to act in a movie so that I could see you and contact you?

" , I still found the arts and sciences.

"Hehe." Wenli couldn't express how he felt in his heart. Zhang Huiran couldn't remember his name and thought he had moved, and searched for him all over the world for 4 years. But I stayed where I was like an idiot, opened a private restaurant, and asked two seniors to help make a name for myself, hoping that one day he would come back to find me.

Looking at the poster of the actor's latest work hanging in the video store opposite, Wenli wanted to slap him again. One is a gentle and elegant national male god who is both internal and external, and the other is a funny woman who has lost his memory and is obsessed with obsession. Young man, what did Zhang Huiran think to think that he could associate the two of them together "Hey." Wenli let out a weak breath, "I have convinced you."

"Baby..." Zhang Huiran knew that Wenli's mood had become much more stable, he leaned over to hug him, and waved to his younger brother, signaling to him that the mission was completed and he could leave, not to be a light bulb here.