Chapter 50

"Right! So hurry up and film the movie, hurry up, and you can go back after the filming is over, right?" Seeing that Zhang Huiran seemed to be loosening up, Li Xin hurriedly continued to persuade him.

"Well, let's do it like this." Zhang Huiran reluctantly suppressed the worries in his heart and cheered up to film.

After 5 days like this, Zhang Huiran endured the harassment of literature and science 24 hours a day, and tried hard to catch up with the schedule, but he was defeated by a cold. Zhang Huiran's cold is not serious, but for some reason, his nose is very sensitive and he always sneezes.

"Can't you take a day off today?" Li Xin looked at Zhang Huiran who was sneezing for a while and wanted to laugh unkindly.

"Of course I have to rest." After Zhang Huiran said a word, he couldn't help but sneezed again. If this image was photographed by a reporter and published in a newspaper, Wenli would definitely affect his tall image in his mind.

Li Xin originally thought that Zhang Huiran would harass Wenli in various ways after he stopped filming, but he didn't expect that Zhang Huiran was so bored that he watched variety shows on TV and didn't even call Wenli. "What's wrong with you? Did you quarrel with him?"

"No." Zhang Huiran said in a low voice, "My voice is too nasal, it's hard to listen to, and I don't want Wenli to hear me." "

Uh..." Li Xin felt that he was getting worse and worse. The more I can't keep up with Zhang Huiran's thinking, is it true that the actor's thinking will always be so high-end?

In fact, Zhang Huiran's physical fitness is good, but this time I don't know if it's because of the acclimatization, but it's just a small cold, but it didn't get better after two days, and even struggled to speak after getting up on the third day. There is no way, the male god's idea of ​​finishing work early and going home to find a wife can only be put on hold indefinitely, and he can rest in the hotel arranged by the crew to recuperate.

And there was something wrong with the arts and sciences in city b. Normally, Zhang Huiran calls him 10 times a day. Although the frequency of text messages has increased recently, he has not made any calls. When he calls occasionally, his agent answers him. When he asks where he is, he says he is filming.

After reading the news that the film star in the entertainment section of the newspaper fell ill due to acclimatization, Wen Li calmly pushed his glasses. Looking at the work plan, the cooperation plan with Dongyang has been finalized, and the rest is for the design department. As for other daily chores of the company, he believes that Ling Xicheng can handle it by himself. As a subordinate, this is how you know your boss.

Counting the annual leave accumulated over the years, Wenli picked up his suit jacket and walked to Lingxi City's office. When he entered, he found Li Xuan was there. Wenli greeted him and Li Mo, and slapped the leave slip on Ling Xicheng's desk, "Senior, I want to take annual leave." "Reason?"

Ling Xicheng smiled at Wenli jokingly. He put the actor scandal report on the table there. Wen Li has always been calm, he bet Li Xuan that Wen Li couldn't bear not to look at Zhang Huiran, he said he would, Li Xuan would not. Judging from the current reaction of Wenli, he should have won.

Facing Ling Xicheng's gloating smile, Wenli asked calmly, "Didn't you hint me to go?" "

Uh..." Ling Xicheng choked on Wenli's words.

"I'm going to ask for a month's leave. During this time, senior, you need to find someone to take over the affairs of the secretariat!" "

Wait a minute, isn't Zhang Huiran's crew filming in city A? He's just suffering from a cold right now. I'll be back in a week, why did you take such a long leave?"

"A little cold?" Wenli said to Ling Xicheng with a smile, "It seems that senior, you know more about someone than my lover, are you sure you don't What do you want to explain to me? Or, in fact, you are also very interested in Zhang Huiran?"

"Uh..." Ling Xicheng hurriedly lowered his head, signed the leave slip for arts and sciences and handed it to him, "Be careful on the road, I will arrange the work for Chenshi! Don't worry." "Well, then thank you senior

. Wen Li said, picked up the slip, turned around and left.

Li Mo felt that Wenli's mood didn't seem right, so he followed him and stopped him, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Wenli shook his head, but his brows couldn't hide the gloomy look. Although Zhang Huiran is a bit sloppy, his temperament is still stable. His condition is so wrong these days, he must be really sick.

"Don't worry too much, it's all a discussion between them to tease you." Seeing Wenli's appearance, Li Mo felt a little helpless as Ling Xicheng was naive. "Zhang Huiran is actually nothing, and the scandal is just a rumor. The three of them got together and said that you were too calm and needed stimulation to make this happen. As for the illness, it should be just a small cold. I heard that the reason why the filming was postponed was because of the hoarse voice. Just now I saw Xicheng replying to his text message!"

"Really? Very good!" Wenli took a deep breath, his expression unchanged, and said to Li Mo, "Thank you Li Mo, remember to help me when you go back later Remind the seniors, I'm going to extend my vacation time! I'll pack up and leave first, and you have to be careful recently." "

Well, don't be angry with Zhang Huiran, it's my brother and Xicheng who are tossing about!" Li Mo said unkindly After selling the troubled brothers and sisters in the office, he thought to himself that it would be better for Ling Xicheng to be busy with work, so as not to always stick to himself. Although the office and home have air conditioners, the temperature in summer is still very high.

After Wenli booked the nearest air ticket, she went home to pack her luggage. Seeing that it was still early, thinking of the person who heard that he still had a cold, he sighed and went to the kitchen to cook a can of pear soup and put it in the suitcase. When they arrived in City A, Wenli called Li Xin and asked for Zhang Huiran's room number. Wenli took the suitcase and walked up to the elevator.

Zhang Huiran was just staying in the room doing nothing, and Wenli hadn't replied to his text messages for a long time. Could it be that Chenshi was so busy with work that he didn't even have time to look at his phone? Thinking of this, Zhang Huiran couldn't help feeling a little more disgusted with Ling Xicheng. This person is really bad, and he suggested to himself not to call Wenli for the time being to make him anxious or something, but he didn't call, and Wenli didn't even reply to text messages. Looking at the phone that hadn't responded for a long time, Zhang Huiran held the remote control and changed another channel in depression.

Sitting on the sofa, Li Xin took a sympathetic look at the film king who didn't know he was on the verge of death, and decided not to tell him that Wen Li had arrived at the hotel. It doesn't matter if you offend Zhang Huiran, you can use Wenli as an excuse, if you offend Wenli... Li Xin can already imagine Zhang Huiran's defection every minute and all kinds of unreliable situations.

After glancing at Wenli's "open the door" text message, Li Xin got up, patted Zhang Huiran's shoulder very tragically and said, "You have to take care!" Then he took his coat and left.

Zhang Huiran looked at Li Xin strangely, not knowing what was going on with him, and suddenly asked himself to take care of himself out of nowhere. Forget it, anyway, my own brain circuits are always different from his. If I have time to ponder what he is thinking, I might as well send another text message to my baby. After thinking about it, Zhang Huiran lowered his head and began to edit the text messages, completely oblivious to Wenli who had already entered the room.

Wenli looked at the person who was lying on the sofa looking down at his phone, and finally let go of his hanging heart. Hearing that he was sick, although Wenli didn't show it on the surface, he was still very worried. Seeing him sitting there like nothing had happened, he became a little angry.

Zhang Huiran drank the water in the glass, and pointed without raising his head, motioning for others to add water to him. Seeing his dull look, Wenli didn't speak at all, took out the pear soup in the suitcase, opened it, and poured it into Zhang Huiran's cup.

The sweet aroma of pears wafted in the air. Zhang Huiran raised his head in surprise when he smelled the familiar smell, and his eyes lit up immediately when he saw Wenli standing beside him. "You're here!" Zhang Huiran hugged Wenli excitedly, and kissed him on the cheek, "I thought that bastard in Lingxi City had arranged a bunch of work for you so that you didn't have time to reply to my text messages!" Seeing that Wenli didn't

resist , Zhang Huiran couldn't help hugging him even tighter, and leaned against his forehead and asked, "Baby, do

you miss me?" There are other problems at hand that need to be resolved.

"I heard that you have had a good two weeks? Beauty company or something, huh?" "Uh..."

Zhang Huiran scratched his head in embarrassment, "Baby, listen to me, they wrote that scribbled." "

Yes Is it?" Wenli pointed to the glass with pear juice on one side, motioning for Zhang Huiran to drink it. He got used to his usual gentle voice, and suddenly became hoarse. Although it wasn't unpleasant, it always made him feel that his heart was rustling just like his voice. Seeing that he finished drinking, Wenli nodded and said, "You have ten minutes to explain what you have done recently, start now." "

Uh..." Zhang Huiran looked at Wenli in a daze. completely different. According to ordinary movies, shouldn't Wenli rush over to take care of his body at this time, and then insist that a little cold is nothing to worry about, and finally hug and kiss, and the sauce is brewing on the bed? What about this mode of interrogating prisoners? The daughter-in-law and his own script are not always the same, they are simply abusive, Zhang Huiran burst into tears.

Taking a peek at Wenli's calm and calm face, Zhang Huiran gritted his teeth and sold out his allies directly, "I'm sorry, baby, it was all ideas from Ling Xicheng and Li Xuan, don't you always ignore me, I wonder Then I asked them what you were doing. Then Ling Xicheng told me that you are usually too calm, why don't you come out and see your reaction, if you are anxious, it proves that you care about me..."

"Well, what conclusion do you come to now?" Wenli looked at Zhang Huiran with a smile, not at all angry, but Zhang Huiran still shivered.

After thinking about it, Zhang Huiran took a new cup, poured a glass of water for Wenli, and leaned over to Wenli and handed it to him, "Baby, of course you care about me, but the way of expression is different, hehe, don't be angry Okay? I just came from city B and worked hard, drink some water and rest for a while."

Wenli took a sip from the water glass, glanced at Zhang Huiran who was leaning towards him with a flattering expression, reached out and touched his face, feeling unhappy She frowned her pretty eyebrows. Seems to be a little thinner? I don't know how he's been through the past few days, "Why did he catch a cold all of a sudden?"

"Ah, it's the weather..." Zhang Huiran's expression was a little embarrassed.

"Well, what's wrong with the weather?"

"Well, I turned on the air conditioner to sleep naked that night, and then accidentally..."

"Accidentally, huh?" Wenli asked with raised eyebrows.

Hearing the rising ending in Wenli's question, Zhang Huiran pounced on Wenli with an itchy heart, and kissed Wenli, "Honey, that's not the point, the point is that I miss you so much!"