Chapter 9 Confrontation

Li Mo, who left Lingxi City's office, rubbed the center of his brows wearily, he was not as calm and steady as he appeared. Seeing the moment Li Ziyu hugged Ling Xicheng, he wished he could rush up and pull the two of them apart and asked what you were doing sternly. But seeing Secretary Wen from the corner of his eye, he still suppressed his anger, sent Secretary Wen away, and closed the door. Fortunately, what Ling Xicheng did later made him understand that Ling Xicheng really wanted to draw a line with Li Ziyu instead of resurgent.

After pressing the down button of the elevator, Li Mo suddenly lost the intention of taking the elevator and turned around to walk towards the stairwell. The design sketches in the hands of the left and right can't be finished today, so it's better to go downstairs slowly and sort out the chaotic emotions. Absently counting the steps of the stairs, he saw a familiar figure at the corner, it was Li Ziyu. Li Mo stopped and looked at him, not intending to speak.

"You still have the habit of taking the stairs." Li Ziyu said.

"If you have something to say, don't gossip, I don't know you very well." Li Mo frowned impatiently, and his voice was very low. There were too many emotions accumulated in his heart, and he just wanted to be alone for the meeting.

"I haven't seen you for a few days, but your temper is growing." Li Ziyu smiled innocently, and said in a teasing tone, but his eyes were cold.

"I thought it didn't take much restraint to face someone like you." Li Mo was annoyed when he saw Li Ziyu's fake look. Obviously the two of them can't speak two words for a year, this familiar tone is really annoying.

"When did you know?" Li Ziyu simply opened up the words.

He thought about it, Ling Xicheng would suddenly know that he had an affair with Mo Ziyuan, it could only be Li Mo who told him. After all, Mo Ziyuan's style is very low-key, and only a few close friends know that he has a new date. The high-profile love affair between myself and Ling Xicheng was only widely spread, and the photos and the like were not spread at all.

Unless it is Li Xuan, Li Xuan, Ling Xicheng and Mo Ziyuan are all good friends, only he has the chance to find out. Could it be that Li Xuan noticed something wrong with him and told Li Mo? After all, the relationship between the two brothers is so good. Li Ziyu vaguely remembered that once he accompanied Li's father to the hospital, Li Xuan came over halfway through the investigation. At that time, I was chatting with Mo Ziyuan, and Mo Ziyuan seemed to pat him on the head, could it be that Li Xuan saw something?

Li Mo's mind was still a little messed up, and he couldn't keep up with Li Ziyu's jumping thinking. He thought he was talking about his relationship with Ling Xicheng, "Know what? What happened between you and Ling Xicheng? Are you trying to understand something?"

"Don't pretend to be stupid, you know what I'm asking!" Li Mo's casual answer made Li Ziyu more convinced of what he thought in his heart, Li Mo really knew something, otherwise he would It won't be so quiet in the office.

"I'm too lazy to play charades with you, Li Ziyu, you have something to say." Li Mo really didn't want to use his brain anymore, the continuous changes in the past two days made him exhausted, he didn't want to guess the meaning of Li Ziyu's words , Look at him pretending to be sophisticated here.

"You told Ling Xicheng about Mo Ziyuan! Li Mo, you really have a good idea." Li Ziyu stared at Li Mo fiercely, did he think he could beat himself by doing so? It was like a dream!

"What happened to Mo Ziyuan?" Li Mo did know about Li Ziyu's affair with Mo Ziyuan, but he only heard about it from Ling Xicheng yesterday, so he didn't know the specifics. He originally thought that Li Ziyu was accidentally discovered by Ling Xicheng, but now it seems that someone has informed him, but why does Li Ziyu think it was him who informed him? I don't even know how he and Ling Xicheng got together.

"Do you still have to pretend? If it wasn't for you to inform Ling Xicheng, why would you suddenly break up with me?" Seeing Li Mo's unsurprised expression, Li Ziyu thought, it really is him! Seeing Li Mo's resignation before, he thought he had resigned to his fate, but it turned out that he was pretending to confuse himself? He knew that Li Mo had loved Ling Xicheng for so long, how could he give up so easily, it turned out that there was a way out.

"Li Ziyu, I really don't know why Ling Xicheng broke up with you suddenly, but how can you be sure it's not because of yourself?" Looking at Li Ziyu's expression, Li Mo knew what he was thinking. After so many years, Li Ziyu is still the same, when there is a problem, he will blame others. Isn't everyone as full of calculations as he is, does he think that he can cover up the fact that he cheated on Mo Ziyuan by putting the blame on himself? It's ridiculous!

"Li Mo, I lost this game, but don't think you will win forever! At least Ling Xicheng still loves me now!" Li Ziyu was stimulated by Li Mo's indifferent tone, what he hated the most was Li Mo's appearance is always in balance.

"And then?" Li Mo looked at Li Ziyu with a smile. Li Mo didn't care about Li Ziyu's words like declaring war at all, because the war between the three of them was a loser for Li Mo. Before the beating started, I already put my heart on Ling Xicheng, how could I win? Even if Li Ziyu hurt Ling Xicheng's heart, he had to accompany him to feel uncomfortable. Li Mo always only asks himself not to lose too badly.

"Now he didn't divorce you just because he quarreled with me. When we reconcile, you should pack up and leave." Li Ziyu wished to get rid of Li Mo's smiling face. Didn't he love Ling Xicheng deeply? How can I keep this hypocritical face.

"That's it!" Looking at Li Ziyu's distorted face, Li Mo thought to himself, Li Ziyu must have become angry from embarrassment, and now his facial expression can't be regarded as innocent and kind.

"Li Mo! If you have the ability, put away your noble face and let's make it clear! Ling Xicheng is not here, no matter how gentle you pretend to be, he won't be able to see it!" Li Ziyu stared at Li Mo fiercely, writing with big cat eyes Full of hatred for Li Mo, he actually dared to ignore him. He who was almost abandoned has no right to look down on him.

"Speak clearly?" Li Mo looked at Li Ziyu, his warm eyes showed a chill, and the corners of his slightly raised lips were slightly mocking. His anger was completely aroused by Li Ziyu, it's okay, if someone is rushing to make fun of him, why should he be patient? "Li Ziyu, your methods are too naive. Do you think I will be angry if you deliberately let me see you hugging Ling Xicheng?" "

What nonsense are you talking about? I didn't!" Li Ziyu was secretly surprised that Li Mo actually knew Did he do it on purpose?

"No? What happened to the phone call from the secretariat? Today is not the day for the report. They asked me to come up, and when the door opened, there was a scene of the two of you embracing each other. Is this too coincidental?" Li Mo straightened Looking into Li Ziyu's eyes, the black pupils are smooth and unwavering, but his eyes seem to say, Li Ziyu, your actions are so childish and stupid.

"Even if it is, what evidence do you have to prove that I did it on purpose?" Hearing Li Mo's answer, Li Ziyu's heart moved, and he seemed to grasp something from Li Mo's words.

"I really don't have any evidence, but it's not important. What does it matter if you did it? I still have things to do, and I really don't want to waste time with you here." Seeing his refutation, Li Mo didn't bother to entangle him anymore. Turning around to leave, Li Mo grabbed his arm.

"You're just saying you're pretty, if you really don't mind, why did you come up?" Li Mo was trying to escape? Li Ziyu deliberately approached Li Mo's eyes, and said in an affirmative tone, "You know in your heart that Ling Xicheng will never take the initiative to find you!" Seeing Li Mo's grief flashing across Li Ziyu's eyes, Li Ziyu felt like pulling back a city pleasure.

"It's just to watch a show. It's boring to play the same trick twice." Li Mo turned his head, shook off Li Ziyu's holding his hand, turned and went downstairs. He had to be steady, Li Mo told himself in his heart, never lose his position in front of Li Ziyu.

"Is it boring? The last time the city was full of uproar, you didn't even dare to say a word." Li Ziyu looked down at Li Mo and satirized. How noble does he think Li Mo is? Didn't he just run away because of a disturbance in Lingxi City?

"Are you threatening me? Li Ziyu, who do you think you are?" Li Mo was really bored, he was not a person who likes to show quick words, and Li Ziyu stepped on him again and again. Touching his bottom line, he couldn't stand it. "I didn't say it before because Ling Xicheng likes you. I don't want to bring him too much pressure from public opinion. Getting together or breaking up is a matter between the two of us." Staring at Li Ziyu's eyes, Li Mo said slowly "You'd better not forget that I am the second young master of the Li family, the official daughter-in-law of the Ling family! Do you think those people are willing to offend me for you?" "You!" Li Ziyu wanted to rush up and beat

Li Mo Two slaps, what he hated the most was his illegitimate child status, and it was even more unbearable for Li Mo to say it in such a tone. Li Mo's words hurt the most humble point in his heart, he understood that the identities between himself and Li Mo were so different.

Li Ziyu didn't like Ling Xicheng very much at first, and he planned to approach him only because Ling Xicheng was Li Mo's husband and the young master of the Ling family. When he found out Ling Xicheng's feelings for him, Li Ziyu was secretly happy in his heart. Finally, once, he was the one who beat Li Mo. Afterwards, he intentionally spread rumors, and reporters inadvertently discovered the rumors of Ling Xicheng's affair with Ling Xicheng many times in public, and even used Ling Xicheng's concern for him to lure him to divorce Li Mo. Li Ziyu has been waiting, he is waiting for Li Mo to beg him, give in to him and even beg him to return Lingxi City to him. In the end, after waiting for a month, what he waited for was the news that Ling Xicheng had broken up with him.

"Aren't you convinced?" Li Mo felt happy seeing Li Ziyu's anger, let go of his usual forbearance, and said arrogantly, "Li Ziyu, it seems that your mother hasn't taught you any high-end methods in all these years! You have power to borrow. In the eyes of others, you are just a plaything of Ling Xicheng's whim. If he doesn't protect you, what are you?" "No,

Ling Xicheng loves me!" Li Ziyu was stimulated by Li Mo incoherent.

"Love you?" Li Mo sneered, "I remember that Ling Xicheng only held a press conference in the morning to apologize to me about you."

"Li Mo, sooner or later I will tear off the face of your master son, and I will make you cry and beg me!" Li Ziyu's emotions were out of control.

"It's up to you?" Li Mo raised his eyebrows and looked at Li Ziyu, "Let's find a way to get rid of his title of mistress!" He thought Li Ziyu was capable, but he couldn't bear it.

"Li Mo, just wait, I won't let you be proud for too long!" Li Ziyu turned around and left after throwing this sentence, he warned himself to be calm, not to be irritated by Li Mo's few words. The most important thing right now is how to coax Ling Xicheng to change his mind. Ling Xicheng is Li Mo's deathbed, as long as Ling Xicheng is on his side, Li Mo is nothing.

"Wait for the good news. By the way, I remind you that your kind and innocent mask has collapsed. Remember to repair it when you go back."

Li Mo walked slowly back to the office. Heh, what a gentle and refined master, Li Ziyu really thinks highly of him! In front of Li Ziyu, he had already given his demeanor to the dogs, so the scene of shrews arguing like this was downright boring. Li Ziyu was wrong, he didn't pretend he didn't care, but he didn't know how to care. The scene of Li Ziyu and Ling Xicheng embracing each other disturbed his heart. Even knowing that Li Ziyu deliberately designed it, he still felt uncomfortable.

After closing the office door, Li Mo pulled down his tie, leaned on the chair and unbuttoned the first button of his shirt. He needed some air to calm down. He, Li Ziyu, and Lingxi City are like an annual ethics drama, every confrontation makes Li Mo exhausted. Li Mo quietly closed his eyes and let his thoughts go. He doesn't want to think about anything now, so let's take a break!