Chapter 32 Outbreak

"Hehe, you also have a day when you are so guarded against me?" Ling Xicheng laughed, but unfortunately, the cold eyes were full of sternness, and there was no smile at all.

"Where is the defense? It's rare to see your serious expression. I almost forgot how you were when you were gentle." Li Ziyu quickly put away the gaffe just now, looked at Ling Xicheng with affectionate eyes, and leaned against the head of the bed The appearance of tilting his head is extraordinarily supple.

"It's a pity that it's all in the past tense, just like your simple and beautiful mask." Ling Xicheng's words were very blunt, and Li Ziyu's eyes are now full of affection, whether it's true or not, but he feels sick to his stomach. After doing something like that, why pretend to be innocent in front of yourself.

"Actually, it may not be a mask. People have many faces, just like you. You never treated me like this before." Li Ziyu's eyes were a little blurred, as if he was missing something at this moment.

"But I'm not here to catch up with you."

"Is that so?" Li Ziyu liked Ling Xicheng's courageous appearance very much, which would make him feel a sense of accomplishment in conquering this man, but for now the best choice is to stand still . Li Ziyu was not sure what and how much Ling Xicheng knew.

Ling Xicheng ignored Li Ziyu, who was silent, and sat on the visiting chair, "Li Ziyu, let's talk." "

What do you want to talk about?"

"Stop beating around the bush, I've known you for a long time, You also know my behavior style, since I am sitting here and asking you, there must be evidence." "

Really?" Li Ziyu couldn't help but think of the video in the post, could it be that Ling Xicheng prepared it instead of Li Mo?

"I ordered someone to put the video up." Seeing Li Ziyu's doubts, Ling Xicheng said slowly.

"It turns out that you have always been on guard against me, and I thought you were true to me..." Li Ziyu lowered his head halfway, his voice was very low, but his mind was spinning fast.

"Don't pretend to be pitiful in front of me. You and I both know what kind of person you are. Why do you have to be so tired? You pretend to be hard, and I'm annoyed." "But you didn't say that before, then

you Don't you just like my simple and infatuated look?" Li Ziyu looked at him with a smile, with big cat eyes and clear eyes.

"Unfortunately, it's all fake." Ling Xicheng's tone was very impatient, did Li Ziyu have to be so oblique to speak. "Put your stuff away, let's get down to business." Ling Xicheng took out a folder from his briefcase and threw it on Li Ziyu's bed, "Open it and have a look."

Li Ziyu reached out and took it, flipped it over and was startled . Inside are the bank records of the money I paid when I bought Tong Chenshi's high-level executives, and the statement left by Ling Xicheng's driver about how I bought him to know Ling Xicheng's daily location, and finally Li's father's drug list, contacting the navy with himself, and posting slander Li Ziyu was surprised by Li Mo's call records, "Are you investigating me?" "

Yes, so Li Ziyu, you don't have to pretend to be a victim, it's fake." Ling Xicheng looked Li Ziyu up and down "Let's open the skylight and speak honestly. Not to mention the matter of you bribing Chen Shi's high-level executives, you can't escape just drugging Uncle Li, framing and slandering Li Mo. Do you understand what I mean?" "

"What do you want to do?" Li Ziyu looked at Ling Xicheng with a flash of fear in his eyes.

"It's very simple, hand over the people behind you."

"There is no one behind me..."

"Heh, Li Ziyu, do you think I'm a three-year-old kid? Not counting the little tricks you played, you just bribed Chenshi's high-level The money is more than 70 million. Uncle Li treats you well, but I don't think he will give you so much money."

"..." Li Ziyu didn't answer, or he didn't know how to explain.

Ling Xicheng looked at Li Ziyu who was silent and frowned and stood up, "And those reporters, I don't think you have that much ability to mobilize half of the reporters in City B for your use. So there must be someone behind you to help you Speaking of this, do you still want to carry it by yourself?"

"I can't understand what you said." Li Ziyu clenched the quilt tightly, but there was someone behind him, but he couldn't Speaking out, that was his last resort. If he wants to take revenge on the Li family, he must have that person's help, so he can't let go no matter what.

"What? Don't you want to say it?" Ling Xicheng's tone was full of the strength of a superior. The voice was very soft, but it brought Li Ziyu great mental pressure.

"Ling Xicheng, don't force me." Li Ziyu's face turned pale, and his eyes became more and more sinister.

"I don't. It's just the two of us in this ward. How dare I do anything to you? If you have an accident, the headline in tomorrow's newspaper will be President Chen Shi's deliberate murder!" Ling Xicheng sarcastically Said, "Don't think I'm joking, I, Lingxi City, want to deal with an illegitimate child who doesn't even have a title, even if there is no evidence, I will do the same to you! You can bet that your backer will protect you!" "

You What exactly do you want?" Li Ziyu really felt afraid, Ling Xicheng really wanted to deal with him. Before he knew it, Lingxi City had become an existence that he could not control. Faced with the tremendous pressure brought by Lingxi City, Li Ziyu finally couldn't bear it and said, "Yes! I framed Li Mo, and I maliciously changed Li Jianguo's prescription, but they deserve it!" "

I Remember that Uncle Li took you well." Ling Xicheng moved his hand in his pocket slightly.

"The Li family owes me! They all deserve to die. Why can the Li family be as beautiful as it is now, and why can Li Mo be the noble young master with a golden spoon in his mouth? Obviously all of this belongs to me, they Not worthy!" Li Ziyu's tone was unsteady, and his eyes were dark with indescribable malice.

"So you did these things for revenge?"

"That's right!"

"Very good." Ling Xicheng smiled and got up and opened the door of the ward. "Thank you everyone, you can come in." "

What?" Li Ziyu couldn't keep up Ling Xicheng's train of thought. In a blink of an eye, he saw the police officer walking in, and he was completely stunned, "You actually called the police?"

Ling Xicheng ignored him, took out a recording pen from his pocket and handed it to the first policeman who came in, "Cavalry, sorry, this It's the recording of the conversation between me and him just now, Li Ziyu has already admitted to deliberately murdering Uncle Li and slandering Li Mo." "

Okay, okay, we will deal with it as soon as possible."

"I believe in your efficiency." Ling Xicheng whispered in the horse team's ear, "There is also the case of Chenshi's high-level bribery, please suppress it, after all, it is a family scandal." "

Yes, Mr. Ling, don't worry, we will handle it well."

"Haha, then I will take care of it." Let's go first." Ling Xicheng tidied up his suit jacket, then glanced at Li Ziyu who was sitting on the bed, "Thank you for taking care of Li Mo these days, we will meet later!" After finishing speaking, Ling Xicheng turned and walked out ward.

Walking out of the hospital gate, Ling Xicheng lit a cigarette. At this point, the development of things has been completely different from the previous life. But what is certain is that the person behind Li Ziyu has a lot of background. There are not many people who can move the Li family, and there are only a few families, but no matter how Ling Xicheng thinks about it, he feels that they have no reason to move the Li family. "What a hassle!" Ling Xicheng snuffed out the cigarette butt in his hand irritably, but heard a familiar voice.

"What's so troublesome?"

"Mo Mo, why are you here?" Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo standing beside him in surprise, shouldn't he rest at home? How could it appear in the hospital?

"What? Are you surprised?" Li Mo's tone was very cold, and his expression was not very good.

Li Mo came to find Ling Xicheng on purpose. As soon as Li Mo woke up, he received a call from Li Xuan. He turned on the computer and saw the post sent by Ling Xicheng.

After reading the post, Li Mo's first reaction was that fortunately Ling Xicheng was prepared. This video confirmed the fact that Li Ziyu framed him. He didn't need to say a word to explain the truth of the matter clearly. But it took him a while to realize that something was wrong. Ling Xicheng was in Japan when the accident happened. Where did he get such a clear video? Li Mo thought about making a call to Ling Xicheng's office, but Wenli answered when he was away. Li Mo asked Wenli to find out that Ling Xicheng had tapped the camera in his office.

After hanging up Wenli's call, Li Mo's mood was very complicated. Although I tried my best to persuade myself not to think too much, but the depressed emotion rolled back and forth in my chest, and I couldn't suppress it no matter what. Li Mo couldn't figure out what he did not do well enough to make Ling Xicheng so guarded against him, even when he left he didn't forget to monitor him. Recalling the details of the two people's usual relationship, as long as he leaves for a while, he will ask him where he is going. Even during working hours, I always go to my office to see what I am doing. At first Li Mo thought it was Ling Xicheng's performance that he cared about him, but now he thinks it's just Ling Xicheng's way to monitor him.

"Actually, I've been here for a while, and I happened to see you coming out of Li Ziyu's ward." Li Mo's tone was very flat, as usual, and he didn't feel that there was much change. But Ling Xicheng could feel the depression and resentment in his words.

"Mo Mo, don't get me wrong, I can explain..." Facing Li Mo like this, Ling Xicheng was a little nervous. When he came to find Li Ziyu, he didn't inform Li Mo. He wondered if Li Mo would misunderstand.

"I didn't misunderstand. I can roughly guess what you came to see Li Ziyu for. Xicheng, I won't be angry because you meet Li Ziyu in private. If it's worth my doubting my husband because of this, then let's The two of you can't make it today." Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng very seriously, and his eyes were very focused, but Ling Xicheng was a little startled by the determination implied in his words.

Ling Xicheng stepped forward and grabbed Li Mo and asked, "Momo, what's the matter?"

Li Mo pushed a step away from Ling Xicheng, "Xicheng, did you install a camera in my office?" "

Yes... ...".

Looking at Ling Xicheng, Li Mo's expression was very serious, "Are you spying on me?"

"I tapped the camera, but the reason is not what you think, nor is it to spy on you." Ling Xicheng hurriedly explained that there were some things he didn't like He was ashamed to say in front of Li Mo that the matter of the camera was just a whim, he wanted to see how Li Mo was working when he was not around, because he liked Li Mo, so he wanted to see all of him. But such an approach seems to have misunderstood Li Mo.

"Why is that?" Li Mo asked back.

"Because..." Ling Xicheng didn't know where to start. Could it be that he wanted to tell Li Mo that the purpose of this device was to make it easier for him to spy on him at work at any time? Then Li Mo didn't feel that he didn't trust him, but directly thought that he was crazy!

"Can't you say it?" Li Mo's eyes gradually dimmed, and his expression became disappointed.

There has always been a hurdle between Ling Xicheng and him that has not been resolved, and there are too many undercurrents hidden under the seemingly calm surface of daily life.

These days, Ling Xicheng's attitude changed suddenly, Li Ziyu's sudden attack on the Li family, one incident after another broke out, which caught Li Mo, who was used to a peaceful life, a little unprepared. Li Mo didn't really have no resentment towards Ling Xicheng's previous cheating. But the yearning he had started since he was a teenager made him yearn for the closeness of this person. So when Ling Xicheng asked him with a sad expression if he would like to live a good life together in the future, Li Mo suppressed the pain, resentment and hatred in his heart to accept his remorse and apology. He thought time would heal the trauma between the two of them, but it didn't.

Ling Xicheng's hesitation to speak again and again made Li Mo feel even more hesitant about this fragile relationship. But the camera in his office made Li Mo completely erupt. He can bear the previous things, but he can't forgive Ling Xicheng for spying on him.