Chapter 3 Reconciliation

"Xicheng, what happened? Did you quarrel with Ziyu?" Li Mo held Ling Xicheng's trembling hand and asked him comfortingly. He knew that he was afraid, but he dreamed of something that would make him so afraid .

"No, I just miss you, Li Mo, let's... let's not get a divorce, okay?" Ling Xicheng held Li Mo's warm hand, a little dazed.

"Xicheng, marriage is not a joke. You insisted on getting a divorce before, why did you change now?" Hearing Ling Xicheng's words not to divorce, Li Mo's heart seemed to be hit hard. He still forced himself to calm down. He understands that everything happens for a reason. Ling Xicheng used to love Li Ziyu so much that he could even ignore his family, so what changed his mind today. He stretched out his hand and stroked the man in front of him soothingly, "Calm down, Xicheng, are you having a nightmare? Would you like to tell me what happened recently? You are really in a bad state right now." Pulling Li Mo's

hand , Ling Xicheng lay on Li Mo's lap, covering his eyes with his hands. The familiar scent around is Li Mo's, and the hands on his face are warm and comforting. Ling Xicheng felt that maybe he could accept those things just by telling him like this.

"Li Mo, if I say that Li Ziyu... he actually has other men besides me. He said he can't live without anyone and loves us as much. What would you think? I'm divorcing you for him. I was sick, and Fa Xiao broke up with me. I thought I was his only one, but I didn't expect that I was just one of his favorites..." The wound in my heart was torn open by myself, even though it had long been numb, it still carried some old pain. After all, he was someone he loved once. For this person, he gave up everything, family, reputation, and even the pride in his bones, but in the end he left nothing but a humble love.

"Is this true? How could Ziyu... He told me personally that he will always be with you in this life!" Li Mo was surprised when he heard Ling Xicheng's words. Before agreeing to divorce, he had contacted Li Ziyu, Li Ziyu Yu swears that only he is Ling Xicheng's happiness. But he didn't expect it to be so long, and he actually heard such a thing from Ling Xicheng's mouth, so what was his retreat back then?

Looking at the incomprehension and pity in Li Mo's eyes, Ling Xicheng couldn't help but hugged his waist, "It's true, Li Mo, do you think I'm sad? Because of a man who made a fuss and was notorious, it turned out I..."

"No, because people are humble in love, and the one who falls in love first will always be hurt." Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng, who was rare and fragile, and his heart was in a mess. It was he who fell in love with him first, so seeing him suffer, even though he knew that the discomfort was not because of him, he still felt the same.

Ling Xicheng slightly raised his head and looked into Li Mo's eyes, "What about you? Will you be sad too?"

"Yes." Li Mo's tone carried some sighs, he is also a human being, how could he avoid it, especially in his before. Because I fell in love with him first!

Hearing his affirmative tone, Ling Xicheng felt sorry for Li Mo for the first time. This man really loves him, right? He knows that he is not hurting because of him, but he is still sad because of him. "Li Mo, have you been wronged this month? Are you still willing to continue loving me?

" Li Mo's heart suddenly softened when the man asked in such a tone. It's not that he didn't feel wronged. For him, Ling Xicheng was not a very good husband. They had been married for a year, and the time they spent alone was only at night. Because when Ling Xicheng just took over Chen, the two of them didn't even have a honeymoon, let alone anything else. He has been giving unilaterally between the two of them. He takes care of him in life and works hard to cooperate with him in work. He once thought that if this continues, one day he will know that he is okay! But in just one year, he fell in love with someone else, and he wanted to divorce without even an explanation. Li Mo despises his humbleness, but after hearing Ling Xicheng ask that sentence as if he was looking for redemption, he still replied "I am willing." Li Mo's answer gave

Ling Xicheng great courage. People are willing to love him by his side, even if they are wronged, they will not give up their feelings for themselves. That was just a failed immature love, what reason do I have to continue to be confused?

The feelings you gave in the past are not cherished, so let's take them back now. In the future, Ling Xicheng will only be nice to those who deserve it. "Then let's forget about the divorce? Li Mo, I'm really tired. In the days to come, let's get together " Just forget it like this, and live a good life with this man who loves you from now on. He failed him once before, and even caused his family to be ruined. This time, even if he made up for it, he was unwilling to let him go. As for the relationship between him and Li Ziyu, let it end completely, the love is so painful, it is better to forget it.

"Okay." Li Mo replied lightly, the one-month farce, from the divorce to the present reconciliation has turned around, but to Li Mo, he may be a little happy in his heart, but more tired. There are still many things that have not been done, such as how Ling Xicheng will deal with Li Ziyu's future affairs, the unsigned divorce agreement, and the parents who have not been notified that the two of them have reconciled.

Li Mo relaxed his body and nestled on the sofa with Ling Xicheng. There was a slight aroma of black tea in the air. The two of them hugged so warmly that they shouldn't catch a cold. Li Mo closed his eyes and fell asleep after thinking about it.

Holding Li Mo who was sleeping in front of him, Ling Xicheng felt an inexplicable sense of peace in his heart, maybe this is the feeling of home. He used to always feel that getting along with Li Mo was too boring, Li Mo didn't talk much, and his hobbies were very monotonous. On rare days off, Li Mo just goes out to see the art exhibition or draws in the studio.

Ling Xicheng gently stroked Li Mo's face. Li Mo has a pair of beautiful eyes, the pupils of which are pure black, and there is a bit of gentleness and calmness when he is concentrating. Now he is asleep with his eyes closed, his long eyelashes are not very curled up, but a bit stubborn, under the straight bridge of his nose is a slightly pursed lips, slightly pale, making people want to kiss Go up and see if it catches some bright colors. "Li Mo..." Ling Xicheng murmured and kissed his lips lightly. Maybe it was because of the black tea he drank before. There was some tea fragrance on Li Mo's lips. Ling Xicheng wanted to kiss him hard. Will there be such a mellow aroma in his mouth? While hesitating, the ringtone of the phone woke him up. Fumbling to hang up the phone, Ling Xicheng got up and left the sofa.

He is really tired, these days are really hard for him. Ling Xicheng went upstairs and took a blanket to cover Li Mo, turned around and went to the study, it was time to deal with those messy things.

There are many missed calls on the phone, including those from parents, lawyers, and Li Xuan, but not from Li Ziyu. Maybe Li Ziyu is still waiting for him to take the initiative to contact him and apologize. That's right, in Li Ziyu's eyes, Ling Xicheng was just so eager to catch up, but this time, he couldn't wait. Ling Xicheng first dialed the lawyer's phone number , "Mr. Ling, how do

you think about the divorce between you and Mr. Li?"

After a few words from the lawyer, Ling Xicheng just put down the phone and Li Xuan called in.

"Ling Xicheng, where's my younger brother!" Li Xuan's tone was not good, and he questioned him coldly. That's right, my younger brother has suffered such a big grievance, which brother can bear it?

"Li Mo is asleep, he is fine, you don't have to worry." Regarding Li Xuan, Ling Xicheng always felt guilty.

"You don't need to pretend to be kind, I will take him home later, my young master of the Li family doesn't need your tenderness!" "

Li Xuan, Li Mo and I will not divorce, and we won't in the future." Listen Li Xuan's sarcasm made Ling Xicheng unable to express how he felt.

Li Xuan was his childhood friend, and the two were together from kindergarten to university, until they graduated and each inherited the family business. On the day Li Mo married him, Li Xuan was wearing the best man's suit and took him with one hand and Li Mo with the other, and said to him, Xicheng, my brother will be handed over to you in the future, and you must treat him well. He agreed at the time and said, don't worry. But in the end he broke his promise. He still remembered that the Li family fell into ruin, and that Li Xuan took all the crimes by himself and was imprisoned. He went to visit him in prison, but he didn't even give him a look, and told the prison guard indifferently that he had found the wrong person, and I didn't know him.

"What did you say? This month, the whole city of B knows that you, Ling Xicheng, found an illegitimate child to abandon my brother, and now you are telling me not to divorce? Ling Xicheng, what do you think my Li Mo is? Is it a throwaway plaything? Let me tell you, it's not like you don't want to just say you don't want it now! I'll pick Li Mo up today!" "Li Xuan, calm

down, Li Mo and I are actually..." Ling Xicheng was in disbelief all of a sudden. Knowing what to say, what Li Xuan said was right, he humiliated Li Mo so much, Li Mo almost became the joke of the whole city B before.

"No need to be honest, I've already arrived at your door! Open the door!" Li Xuan hung up the phone on his own, followed by the loud ringing of the doorbell.

"Brother? Why are you here?" Li Mo's slightly surprised voice sounded from downstairs.

"I'm here to pick you up! Are you packed? Let's go now!"

"Brother, I..." Li Mo's voice was suspicious, Ling Xicheng hurried downstairs to stop Li Xuan, "Li Xuan, calm down and listen to me."

"I listen to what you say? Didn't you tell me well before? As your good friend, I should respect your choice. I respect you now. I want to bring my brother back What's wrong at home?" Li Xuan's words were very angry, and his eyes staring at Ling Xicheng seemed to burst into flames.

"I was wrong before. I failed Li Mo, but I will treat him well in the future." Gently hugging Li Mo who was standing aside, Ling Xicheng continued, "Li Xuan, I know I hurt you before. Xin, I also know that you are worried about Li Mo's future life. After this incident, I can see it clearly. I will hold a press conference at tomorrow's hour, and I will explain all the divorce rumors clearly. I will bear the consequences of my response. Li Mo is willing to forgive me, and I will live a good life with him in the future, this time, I will not make mistakes again."

Seeing Ling Xicheng's swearing words, Li Xuan glanced at Li Mo suspiciously. His mother was so angry that she changed her mind when it came time to sign.

"Brother, don't worry about it, I'll go back and explain to my parents." Li Mo stopped Li Xuan with words, "We've been making a fuss all afternoon, and we're all tired, brother, you should go home first, you're really fine."

"Really?" Li Xuan always felt that the sudden change in Lingxi City was very strange, but his younger brother had no choice but to leave first if he didn't want to. I'll pick you up." After speaking, Li Xuan glared at Ling Xicheng again before leaving the Ling family.