Chapter 12 Exposure

In the early morning, when Ling Xicheng opened his eyes, Li Mo was no longer in the room. Looking at the time, it was almost 8 o'clock, Ling Xicheng got up, washed and changed his clothes. The breakfast prepared by Li Mo was laid out on the dining table downstairs. Ling Xicheng picked up a steamed stuffed bun, and told Li Mo while eating, "Don't let Lao Wang pick you up to and from work in the future, the two of us are together, and I will drive you.

" In front of Xicheng, "I added some walnuts, try it."

"Yeah. Your cooking is still delicious." Ling Xicheng took a sip, and the pure bean fragrance was mixed with some walnuts, which seemed particularly special this morning warm.

"It's fine if you like it."

Without saying a word, the two separated in the underground parking lot with their briefcases each. Ling Xicheng grabbed Li Mo who was driving the elevator, stole a kiss on his lips, and walked up the president's exclusive elevator with a smile. .

When he arrived at the office, Ling Xicheng first dialed Wenli's internal line and told him to come over.

"Did you find the phone number yesterday?" Ling Xicheng signaled Wenli to sit down and talk.

"Well, I found out, but it wasn't the secretariat that called, it was the internal line from the manager's office of the design department." Wenli handed over the reception record of Li Mo's extension call yesterday to Ling Xicheng, and Li Mo was at the time when Li Ziyu was there. The call he received was marked with a red line by him.

"Design Department Manager's Office?" Ling Xicheng looked at the last number of the extension. It was indeed the design department's Manager's Office. He felt a little strange that Li Mo couldn't hear the voice of the person he met every day.

"It doesn't have to be the manager himself. Recently, a new secretary was added to the design department." Wen Li said and handed in a resume, "This is it."

Ling Xicheng glanced at the photo on the resume, but it was a more beautiful Woman, I don't have any impression. "Wenli, what do you think about this matter?"

"I don't think it has anything to do with Li Ziyu."

"Do you have any intentions?" Ling Xicheng knew that Wen Li was always calm, and even if he didn't like Li Ziyu, he wouldn't deliberately throw dirty water at him.

"Recently, the manager of the design department bought a lot of personal items." Wen Li didn't answer Ling Xicheng's question directly, but brought up something that didn't seem very relevant.

"Are you implying that I should look into his source of income?"

"Everyone is curious whether the manager of the design department has won a lottery recently." Wenli shrugged irresolutely.

"You think it's Li Ziyu..."

"It's not impossible." Wenli replied affirmatively.

That's right, Ling Xicheng's definition of Li Ziyu before was a good boy who was dependent on others and worked hard to make progress, but now that he thinks about it, it may not be the case. Although the Li family never recognized Li Ziyu's identity to the outside world, they have not treated him badly for so many years. Thinking about it carefully, working part-time to earn living expenses is actually quite ridiculous, even if it is just in the name of the son of an old friend, the Li family will not lose money to Li Ziyu. As for the work-study program, it should be just an illusion that Li Ziyu showed in front of him. He should have thought that from Li Ziyu's dress alone, he is not short of money.

"In this case, I will leave this matter to you!" After deciding on this matter, Ling Xicheng thought of something else, hesitated and asked, "Wen Li, what do you think of Li Ziyu?

" Want to hear the truth?" Wen Li didn't seem surprised that Ling Xicheng would suddenly ask him this question.

"Yeah." Ling Xicheng also wanted to know what Li Ziyu looked like in the eyes of others. At the beginning, he was a fan of the authorities and felt that Li Ziyu was good in everything he did. Now he is wary of Li Ziyu, but he sees that everything he does is scheming, so he wants to hear other people's evaluation of Li Ziyu.

"Although I don't have much contact with him, I always feel that his expression is too fake, and his every move has a taste of calculation. I don't like it." Wen Li and Ling Xicheng have known each other for many years, and their tone of speech is more straightforward than others.

From the first time I saw Li Ziyu, Wenli felt that he was not a worry-free person, and what happened later just proved this point. He thought that Ling Xicheng before was a beauty in the eye of a beholder, and some deficiencies in details would be naturally ignored by him. Now that he is calm, he will naturally find some strange things in details.

"It seems that I really found someone that you don't want to see before!"

"It's good to know. I heard that you and Li Ershao went to my place for dinner yesterday?" Wen Li's tone was slightly teasing.

"Well, yes! I haven't seen you for a few days. Let's try to see if your craftsmanship has deteriorated." Ling Xicheng also joked with Wenli. idea. In the end, he quit his job altogether, and even closed the private restaurant. After all, he really hadn't seen Wenli for a long time.

"Fake Sandao, didn't you go there with Li Ziyu just last week?"

"You really are..." Ling Xicheng shook his head helplessly. Just now when Wenli mentioned eating, he thought of something else. "By the way, if you have time, check out the driver who took me on my birthday." "

You suspect..." Wenli asked with a serious expression, putting aside his joke.

"It's just a guess. Li Ziyu is too clear about my whereabouts." Ling Xicheng was still at ease about the arts and sciences.

"No wonder, I haven't been able to figure out why you ran into Li Ziyu on the way home. It turned out that there was an internal response..." Wen Li frowned, recalling the driver who took Ling Xicheng home that day.

"I just found out. In addition, I found a few influential media in private to expose Li Ziyu's photos. President Chen Shi's cheating partner should be good news!"

"Senior, what do you mean..." Wen Li was a little uncertain about Ling Xicheng's thoughts. Did Ling Xicheng use Li Ziyu as an enemy for defense?

"That's what you think, and I'll tell you the rest when I think about it." Ling Xicheng affirmed the meaning in Wenli's words.

"Yes." Wenli agreed and left the office.

After Wenli left, Ling Xicheng casually picked up a few urgent documents and prepared to deal with them. One of the list of newly promoted employees caught Ling Xicheng's attention. Ling Xicheng was hesitant to take out the resume that belonged to Li Ziyu. Shall we just let him in like this?

In the last life, because of his relationship, Li Ziyu went smoothly when he entered Chenchen, and even replaced Li Mo in the end to take the position of deputy director of the design department. According to Li Ziyu's major, the planning department is more suitable, but he chose to work as an assistant in the design department. What is his purpose? Or, the Li family is Li Xuan's head, and Li Ziyu felt that he would not get any benefits there, so he moved to Chenshi? But although the Ling family and the Li family are married, not every business is together, design department, raw materials, logistics?

Ling Xicheng suddenly remembered that the first scandal that broke out in the Li family in the previous life was that drugs were found on Chenshi's raw material transport ship. Could this be Li Ziyu's purpose? But Li Ziyu really has such a great ability? Even if he could buy off the people in Li's transportation line, where did the large dose of drugs come from? This is not something you can get with money. Unless it's the person behind Li Ziyu. No matter what, this time he will not give Li Ziyu this chance. Instead of stopping him this time, it's better to put him under your nose and see what he has in mind.

Thinking about Mo Ziyuan again, Ling Xicheng felt that it was time to have a good talk with him. After all, they are good friends for many years, and what happened in the past was not entirely the fault of the two of them. Now that he has the opportunity, shouldn't he let Mo Ziyuan stay away from the scourge of Li Ziyu? Li Ziyu, who is as gentle as Ziyuan, is not worthy at all.

In the last life, when Ling Xicheng knew about Li Ziyu and Mo Ziyuan, he misunderstood that Mo Ziyuan forced Li Ziyu, and because of this, he fought with Mo Ziyuan, and accidentally injured Li Ziyu who suddenly appeared in the fight. Because of Li Ziyu's injury, this matter finally came to nothing, and the two of them accepted this strange relationship inexplicably. The two of them even come out for a drink when Li Ziyu is dating other men.

Instructing Wenli to distribute the photos that should appear in the newspaper tomorrow, Ling Xicheng thought about sending a text message to Mo Ziyuan, "Ziyuan, I'm in a bad mood recently, come out for a drink tomorrow night?"

Mo Ziyuan didn't seem to be busy there, very Quickly replied, "Okay, when is it?"

"Tomorrow at nine o'clock in the evening, see you at the old place."

"Well, okay."

In the early morning of the next day, Ling Xicheng was having breakfast, and Li Mo held the newly arrived newspaper in the morning, Pointing to the report on "President Chenshi's Former Little Lover" above, he asked, "Is this what you mean?"

Ling Xicheng glanced at it, and on the front page of the entertainment section, there was a zoomed-in clear photo of Li Ziyu, "Why, you're jealous!" Ling Xicheng Li Mo asked with a smile.

"Hurry up and eat, and go to work after eating!" Li Mo stuffed the newspaper into Ling Xicheng's arms, simply ignored this dishonest person, and turned to go upstairs to get his coat.

"Okay, stop making trouble, I ordered Wenli to do it. Mo Mo, I'm going out tonight." "Come back for

dinner?"

"Well, we'll leave after eating. I have an appointment with Mo Ziyuan." "

Because This report?" Li Mo could roughly guess what Ling Xicheng was thinking.

"Not all, there are other things, I will tell you in detail when I come back!" Ling Xicheng took the coat handed over by Li Mo, put it on, took the car keys, and prepared to go out.

"Okay." Li Mo replied without asking further.

"One more thing," Ling Xicheng looked back at Li Mo who was putting on shoes, "Li Ziyu may come to work at Chenshi in a few days, and if nothing else, he will go to the design department. You must be careful." "Design department? Li

Ziyu Why does Yu, who studies business management, come to the design department?" Li Mo frowned, looking at Ling Xicheng with some questioning eyes.

"I guess it's coming for you, so you must be careful." Ling Xicheng took Li Mo's hand and told him carefully, "Li Ziyu's current behavior obviously has thoughts about the Li family. Originally, I didn't want to let him in. , but I am afraid that he will turn around and think of other ways to be unprepared. It is better to stare under your nose for more peace of mind. It is hard work for you, and you should be more careful at ordinary times. It is nothing, so don't let him enter Your office, design drawings and so on should be put away."

"Well, I understand, don't worry."

The day passed quickly, after dinner, Li Mo packed up the dishes and looked at Lingxi City Station I tossed myself in front of the mirror, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to look haggard, so that Ziyuan can comfort me." Ling Xicheng said as he tore off his tied tie and threw it aside, and unbuttoned the two shirts. button, and messed up his hair a little more, "Does it mean I'm hurt by love?"

Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng and barely held back his smile and said, "It's too much, I don't see sadness, but it seems that I haven't slept. Wake up."

"Hey, forget it, let's go, I guess Ziyuan won't be in a good mood today, and he probably won't notice what's wrong with me." For Mo Ziyuan, Ling Xicheng still felt a little apologetic. He could have said something directly, but he still chose to use this method to let Mo Ziyuan know the truth.

"Don't think too much, drink less wine at night." Li Mo stepped forward and helped Ling Xicheng straighten his collar while telling him, "Don't drive by yourself when you come back, remember to ask someone to see you off."

"Yeah. I'll call you when I'm back, and I've told Lao Wang to pick me up at Blues at that time. Don't worry

."

Go to work, go to bed early." Ling Xicheng said and kissed Li Mo's cheek.

"Let's go quickly, don't be late." Li Mo pushed Ling Xicheng, who has been hands-on since the day before yesterday. Although Li Mo was embarrassed on his face, he was still happy in his heart.