Chapter 21 Meetings

Li Mo didn't see Zhang Huiqing's text message about the evening dinner until he was about to get off work. When he was hesitating whether to go or not, Ling Xicheng came.

"What's the matter? You look distressed." Ling Xicheng pulled Li Mo to sit on the sofa, the soft touch made Ling Xicheng look a little lazy after working all day.

"The design department said they would have a welcome dinner at night, and I'm wondering if I should participate." Li Mo handed the phone to Ling Xicheng to let him read the text messages he had received.

"Don't want to go?" Ling Xicheng casually embraced Li Mo who was sitting beside him.

"It doesn't matter whether you go or not. The main thing is that I'm going. What will you do if you're alone? There's nothing to eat at home, and you don't know what time it will be until the dinner party is over." Li Mo was very worried about Ling Xicheng's ability to take care of himself .

"Then why don't you take me to Cengfan? Let's go together. If there's something delicious, we'll finish it and go home. If not, we'll go to Wenli's to eat." Ling Xicheng had a whim.

"Then it's better not to go! Besides, the department welcomes you, a big president. Wouldn't it be restrictive? Forget it, I'll tell them to go home in a while!" The two were talking when suddenly

Ling Xicheng's cell phone rang and received a text message. When I opened it, it was Li Ziyu, and it said "Brother Xicheng, are you coming to the dinner party tonight?"

Ling Xicheng frowned, and clicked delete directly, "Momo, you should not go tonight! Facing him It's easy to have indigestion."

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Seeing Li Ziyu send a message to Ling Xicheng, Li Mo felt a little uncomfortable. But seeing Ling Xicheng put on an obviously disgusted look, the grievances in his heart are much less. As for the orientation of the design department, Li Mo didn't care. After all, it has nothing to do with me, and those colleagues seldom communicate verbally. If they have time to pay attention to those things, it is better to think about the new season's jewelry design.

After a good night's sleep, Ling Xicheng sat in the office reviewing documents in a good mood after eating a loving breakfast. Thinking that Li Mo was working next door to him, Ling Xicheng stepped up the speed of reviewing, planning to finish the work as soon as possible so that he could visit Li Mo's class. I don't know what Momo is doing, is he reading a book or modifying the design drawing? Ling Xicheng couldn't help laughing at his distraction, recently he thought of Li Mo more and more times for no reason, he felt a little like his first love when he was a student.

Ling Xicheng was working leisurely here, while Li Ziyu from the design department downstairs was extremely depressed. The recent situation is very strange. Since he joined the job yesterday, he has felt a slight rejection from his colleagues around him, and everyone's attitude was especially obvious at the orientation meeting.

They are also new recruits, and their position is higher than that of Zhang Huiqing, but others are much warmer to Zhang Huiqing than they are to themselves. Li Ziyu just went to the tea room to make coffee, and he could still hear talking and laughing in the corridor, but it stopped abruptly the moment he entered. It wasn't until I left that I faintly heard someone discussing something like "Obviously a mistress, now that Boss Ling and him are both clean, why don't you shamelessly pick it up."

Li Ziyu was so angry that he wanted to drop the cup in his hand, but he told himself to bear it. Now the situation is not good for me, so I can only think about it in the long run. Back in the office, Li Ziyu opened up the overall work arrangement shared by the design department. This afternoon, there is a company executive reporting a meeting. If I go to the conference room earlier, I should be able to meet Ling Xicheng! Li Mo told himself that he had to meet Ling Xicheng so that he could make a new plan.

After lunch, Ling Xicheng stayed in Li Mo's office, refusing to move.

"Hurry up and tidy up, isn't there a meeting in the afternoon?" Li Mo pushed him helplessly, this person is becoming more and more slack now, the former workaholic who worked overtime until late at night seemed to be born out of intelligence.

"You don't want to go, I'm so boring to have a meeting by myself." Ling Xicheng didn't want to move at all now, and it would be best to take a nap with his wife after dinner.

"Why am I going to the regular administrative meeting? Okay, don't make trouble, get up quickly." Li Mo pulled Ling Xicheng up from the sofa with all his strength, but after a long time of effort, he didn't move at all.

Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo and said teasingly, "Kiss me and I'll get up."

"Then you lie down!" Li Mo simply ignored him, took a book and sat on the other side of the sofa.

Seeing that he ignored him, Ling Xicheng knew that he was making people anxious, so he leaned over and kissed Li Mo, "Hey, Mo Mo, you are too shy, if you want me to kiss you, just say so." "You are simple

! "Li Mo took a deep breath and reminded himself to maintain his image. Since the two reconciled, Ling Xicheng had a tendency to become a hooligan. Whenever the two of them were alone, Ling Xicheng kept making small movements. It's not that he doesn't like it, but he also feels shy because of Ling Xicheng's intimacy regardless of the occasion. It's really a sweet burden!

"Okay, I'm going to work. Hey, I don't know when I can retire, but then the two of us can walk around, you paint, and I'll help you get the paint and drawing board." Worrying about the meeting in the afternoon, Ling Xicheng got up and sighed.

"Okay." Li Mo smiled and helped him straighten his collar, thinking that it would be nice if there was such a day.

As soon as Ling Xicheng came out of Li Mo's office, he saw Wenli waiting aside.

"Senior, if you don't come out again, I'm going to knock on the door!" Wenli was a little depressed. Recently, Ling Daboss has devoted himself to dating, and it is not uncommon to be lazy at work. Five out of ten times out of ten the internal line to the president's office was not connected.

"Okay, Secretary Wen, I'll pay attention next time." Ling Xicheng comforted Wen Li and took the copy in his hand.

"Just pay attention!" Wenli replied angrily, "There are still 20 minutes, and now most of the supervisors who participated in the meeting have arrived. You can see that the time is almost over and pass. I will go down and prepare the minutes of the meeting. "

"Okay." Ling Xicheng walked down to the meeting room downstairs, thinking about whether he should go on a trip with Li Mo when the company is not busy in a few days, thinking that the two of them have never traveled together before. Thinking too much, he accidentally bumped into someone at the corner of the corridor, it was actually Li Ziyu.

"Brother Xicheng..." Li Ziyu called him in a low tone. His slightly oversized suit made his thin figure even smaller, and his big watery eyes were full of pleading, like an abandoned kitten Same.

"What are you doing?" Ling Xicheng looked at Li Ziyu indifferently, he had no memory of this man at all, and even felt that his somewhat weak appearance was boring. What's the matter with a big boy who always looks like he's about to cry or not, those who don't know think he's bullying him.

"Brother Xicheng, are you still angry with me?" Li Ziyu didn't notice the boredom in Ling Xicheng's eyes, and continued to speak with a trembling voice.

"I remember that you and I have made it very clear, haven't you?" Ling Xicheng was a little impatient, he didn't expect that one day he would dislike Li Ziyu like this.

"But I already knew I was wrong. It was all a misunderstanding that day, brother Xicheng, I know you are good to me, let's get over the past, okay?" Li Ziyu inadvertently stretched out two fingers to grab Ling Xicheng's cuff , and shook it twice.

Ling Xicheng instantly felt that everything was wrong with him. He used to be blind to think that Li Ziyu was innocent and cute. Who taught him the actions of the heroine of this kind of romance: "Li Ziyu, I said it too euphemistically, so Don't you understand? You know what happened in your heart. Besides, you didn't like me very much, so you don't have to pretend to be infatuated. Or is it that I'm a fool in my heart? "

"That's not the case. I know you still care about me... Otherwise, why did you let me come to Chen, and the password for the exclusive elevator hasn't been changed. Brother Xicheng, I'm still living in the house you gave me. I've been waiting for you to come back." Li Ziyu stubbornly believed that Ling Xicheng still had feelings for him, and those words were just out of anger for his affair with Mo Ziyuan.

"..." Ling Xicheng was speechless. Although what Li Ziyu said was true, the reason was not because he still had old feelings for Li Ziyu, but because he forgot. He had ordered Wenli to change the elevator password yesterday. When he didn't stop Li Ziyu from coming to Chen, he was afraid that he might have other crooked ideas, so he just put it under his nose. As for the house, he didn't care at all, and it didn't matter whether he took it back or not. It's because after he was reborn, he was busy cultivating feelings with Li Mo every day, thinking about what Li Ziyu did to the Li family in his previous life, and these trivial matters hadn't had time to take care of them one by one, so Li Ziyu firmly believed that he still loved Li Mo. him?

Seeing Ling Xicheng's silence, Li Ziyu thought he had guessed right, and said more affectionately, "Brother Xicheng, don't be angry, let's make up!"

Ling Xicheng quickly shook off his hand and said, "Li Ziyu, stay away from me I'm just taking care of you for Uncle Li's face. If it reminds you of anything else, I'm sorry, you think too much. Please respect your office location. If someone accidentally bumps into you, what kind of gossip will spread It's not good if Mo Mo misunderstood. I still have a meeting, you can do it yourself!"

Li Ziyu wanted to hug Ling Xicheng unwillingly, but Ling Xicheng quickly avoided, and warned coldly, "I said, stay away from me! "

Li Ziyu was frightened by Ling Xicheng's icy tone, he never knew that Ling Xicheng had such a cold and severe side. He was stared at by Ling Xicheng with evil spirit, and his heart was pounding. Li Ziyu found that compared to the gentle Ling Xicheng, such an imposing him made him throb even more. This man must be his own, Li Ziyu said silently in his heart. In the past, he was just taking advantage of it, but now he is somewhat moved by him.

Ling Xicheng walked towards the meeting room irritably, the smell of perfume on Li Ziyu made him sick to his stomach. He had never discovered that Li Ziyu was such a pretentious and self-righteous person before. Perhaps with Li Mo's comparison, Li Ziyu's hypocrisy became more and more obvious, which made people sick. Ling Xicheng walked to the smoking area near the conference room and lit a cigarette. If it wasn't for the time limit, he should turn around and go upstairs to hug Li Mo for a change of air. Ling Xicheng thought about sending a text message to Li Mo, "Momo, I was harassed by Li Ziyu just now, please comfort me." After waiting for a long time, Li Mo didn't reply, so Ling Xicheng had no choice but to snuff out the cigarette and walk into the conference room in frustration.

The heads of various departments who attended the meeting were sensitive to the fact that the president seemed to be in a bad mood today. Not to mention anything else, just that fierce aura makes people feel oppressed.

After flipping through the plan handed over by the planning department, Ling Xicheng raised his hand to signal the manager of the planning department who was reporting to stop. "This report was placed on my desk 3 days ago. If I remember correctly, I typed it back then!" "

Yes!" The planning manager replied, wiping the sweat off his brow.

"Then why is the thing you handed over today still unchanged? Are you planning to tell me that this uninspiring project will be the main work content of our next quarter at Chenshi?" Ling Xicheng looked directly at the manager of the planning department opposite, and threw the report away. to the table in front of him.

"This..." The manager of the planning department was forced by Ling Xicheng's stern tone and didn't know what to say, so he could only stand there.

Ling Xicheng became annoyed when he saw him not daring to look directly at him. Just as he was about to continue scolding, he felt that the phone seemed to vibrate. He took it out and saw that it was a text message replied by Li Mo, "Don't mess around during working hours."

Looking at the content of the text message, Ling Xicheng could imagine Li Mo's expression when he replied, he must have been a little helpless, but he still replied with a conniving smile Own. So I happily typed, "Yes, daughter-in-law, I will find you after the meeting." Then put down the phone.

After receiving Li Mo's reply, Ling Xicheng's mood improved a lot, and looking at the manager of the planning department who was standing aside, he also felt more pleasing to the eye, "Okay, take it back and change it, and hand it over to my desk next Monday." "Okay,

Ling Boss." The manager of the planning department who had escaped the catastrophe sat back in his seat tremblingly.

"Is there anything else you want to say?" Ling Xicheng looked around, seeing that no one had any objections, he said, "Then the meeting will be adjourned first." The

managers of all departments left one after another with an expression of escape, and took pictures by the way. Take a picture of the manager of the planning department who was unfortunately recruited, and express your sympathy. But Ling Xicheng simply informed Wenli that he was going to leave early today, so he planned to go upstairs to find Li Mo, and see if he could go with him.

I was frightened by Li Ziyu today, Mo Mo should put down his work and comfort his injured self, Ling Xicheng thought this while walking towards Li Mo's office.