Chapter 33 Hidden dangers

Sighing, Li Mo said, "Xicheng, don't you think there are too many things you can't say? From the day I signed the divorce agreement to now, I've been confused every day. I can see how good you are to me. , but all this happened so abruptly. Whether you call me timid or hypocritical, I am really afraid that one day you will abandon me like you abandoned Li Ziyu? What's more, I have been abandoned by you Once. Every time I ask you these questions, you can't give me a reassuring answer. The camera incident proves that you have never trusted me in your heart. Otherwise, why would you bother to monitor me? The two of us One has grievances, the other has doubts. Instead of going on like this, it is better to..." "The

video is from me. I can explain that the camera in your office is not trying to spy on you. Momo, I have never doubted you." thinking." Ling Xicheng anxiously interrupted Li Mo's words, he was chilled by Li Mo's words, and he didn't dare to think about the unfinished meaning of Li Mo's words. Li Mo can be said to be the salvation of Lingxi City all along. If Li Mo no longer needs him, then what is the purpose of his rebirth?

"Then why?" Li Mo looked directly at Ling Xicheng's face. During this period of time, Ling Xicheng has indeed changed a lot, and he can feel the meticulous care and care in life, including the concentration in his eyes when he told himself that he likes him, which almost made Li Mo believe that Ling Xicheng has begun to fall in love with him up. However, the camera installed in his office broke Li Mo's dream. If he really fell in love with him, how could he not trust him so much that he needed to be constantly monitored?

"I..." Ling Xicheng opened his mouth to explain, but he swallowed half of the words, unable to speak.

"Forget it, don't explain it if you are so reluctant. I know what you mean." Li Mo was completely disappointed with Ling Xicheng. When he came, he thought about it. As long as Ling Xicheng can give him an answer, no matter how outrageous it is He is willing to believe. But he didn't expect that Ling Xicheng would not even be willing to perfunctory.

"Momo..."

"I'm going back first." Li Mo ignored Ling Xicheng, turned around and wanted to leave.

Ling Xicheng hurriedly followed him and grabbed him, "I'll see you off."

"No need!" Li Mo shook off Ling Xicheng's hand and left alone.

"Stop making trouble." Ling Xicheng chased after Li Mo and grabbed Li Mo again.

"Is it me?" Li Mo looked directly at Ling Xicheng, his eyes full of sadness and sadness, "Ling Xicheng, what do you think of me? When you first got married, you ignored me. Am I willing to marry you? You cheated and got together with Li Ziyu and didn't even go home. I admit it too. Who made me like you? You were hurt by Li Ziyu and used me as a backup. I still admit it , who can make me feel uncomfortable? You said you seemed to like me, you said you missed me, I believed it, and what about you? You really chilled me. Ling Xicheng, I am yours Wife, even if you don't have love for me, at least you have family affection! What do you think of me?" "It's

not like that, listen to me..."

"I don't want to hear it from you! Start it!" Li Mo forcefully shook off Ling Xicheng's hand.

"Mo Mo, don't do this." Looking at Li Mo's furious face, Ling Xicheng didn't know what to say to calm his anger.

"I'm sorry, I'm not calm now, I don't want to quarrel with you, I'll go back first." Noticing the curious eyes of passers-by, Li Mo managed to suppress his anger, turned around and walked out.

"Mo Mo," Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo who was walking farther and farther, and his heart felt empty, and he called him in a hoarse voice, "You said you loved me!" Li Mo stopped,

quietly He looked at Ling Xicheng's distraught look for a while, and then said word by word, "I love you! But my feelings are not so cheap that you step on them again and again!" "..." Ling Xicheng was

dumbfounded Standing at the gate of the hospital, watching Li Mo get in the car and leave, he did not move for a long time.

When Li Mo got home, he saw two people standing at the door, one was an aunt with big bags, who seemed to be brought by Mother Ling to take care of him, and the other was Li Xuan who looked depressed.

"You two won't say anything when you're not at home?" Li Xuan looked at Li Mo with a very helpless tone, and Ling Xicheng called himself early in the morning to say that Li Mo was alone, which made him quickly arrange the company's affairs I can take care of my brother. As a result, I came and knocked on the door for a long time, but found that no one was at home. After half a morning, he was staring at a nanny here.

"Why are you here?" Li Mo was also surprised, doesn't Li Xuan have to go to work today?

"Ling Xicheng said that you were at home alone and asked me to come and see you in the morning. By the way, this is the aunt Ling Xicheng hired to take care of you. Aren't you inconvenient recently?" "Go into the room first, don't stand here and talk

. Li Mo nodded to show that he understood, and the three entered the room together.

"What's the matter? You don't look right!" Li Xuan knew that Li Mo was in a bad mood when he saw that Li Mo was lying on the sofa without saying a word as soon as he entered the room.

"It's okay, I'm just a little tired, just rest for a while."

Seeing that he was unwilling to speak, Li Xuan had to call Ling Xicheng to inquire about the situation.

"Hello..." Ling Xicheng's voice was a little weak.

"What's wrong with you?" Li Xuan was also a little surprised, Li Mo's expression was not very good, and Ling Xicheng also looked half-dead now, could it be that these two had quarreled? Peeking at his younger brother sitting on the sofa, Li Xuan felt very subtle.

"It's okay, don't ask any more." Ling Xicheng didn't want to answer Li Xuan's words, he was very confused now. Instructing Li Xuan to take good care of Li Mo for a long time, never let his hands get wet, remember to urge Li Mo to take a nap after lunch, and not to let him work and other trivial matters, Ling Xicheng put down the phone .

After hanging up the phone, Li Xuan went to Li Mo and sat down next to him, "Have you had a fight ?" Tell me, what is he thinking?"

"Who? Ling Xicheng?" Li Xuan sighed, and put his arms around his younger brother, "What's he doing?" "

He spied on me, I'm very angry."

"Spying on you?" Li Xuan thought After a long time, "Ah! Is it a video from your office?"

"Yeah." Li Mo responded in a low voice, and told Li Xuan about the process of the two people's quarrel.

"Then what are you going to do?" Li Xuan was also angry for Li Mo. My younger brother has been wronged a lot by following Ling Xicheng. I thought Ling Xicheng planned to live a good life this time, but I didn't expect to do all these things in private. Looking at Li Mo's injured hand, Li Xuan was even more annoyed, "Go, brother will take you home, he doesn't trust us, and we don't want to talk to him! Ling Xicheng really went back as time went by, Even more bastard than when I was a child!"

"..." Li Mo saw how angry Li Xuan was for him, and the depression in his heart dissipated a lot. No matter how Ling Xicheng treats him, at least he still has his brother to support him.

"What are you going to do now?" Li Xuan looked at Li Mo worriedly. He knew Li Mo's feelings for Ling Xicheng a long time ago. At the beginning, Li Xuan was very relieved about this marriage. After all, Ling Xicheng also knew everything about him and had a good relationship with him. For his sake, he would take good care of his younger brother. But now that a series of things broke out, Li Xuan was also very disappointed with Ling Xicheng, seeing his brother sad, he didn't know whether he should persuade him to make peace or to persuade him to divide.

"Let's talk about it when he comes back tonight. I want to talk to him again. If he still doesn't want to explain, brother, you can take me home tomorrow!" "

Well, good."

Ling Xicheng returned to Chenshi in a daze, picked up a document, opened it and looked at it for a long time but couldn't read a word, and was in a daze all the time. What Li Mo said at the hospital entrance kept echoing in his mind, making him unable to think at all. Depressedly, he threw the documents in his hand on the table, and Ling Xicheng lit a cigarette irritably.

"Senior, smoking is not allowed in the office."

"Why are you here?"

"The Purchasing Department is waiting for your old man's instructions. They said they made an internal call once, but they didn't dare to bother you even if you didn't answer it, so they had to ask me what you are doing." Sometimes I have time to sign for someone."

"Oh, I'll just take a look." Ling Xicheng searched for a long time, and finally found a green folder, looked at it briefly, felt that there was nothing wrong, signed it and handed it to Wenli.

"What's the matter? Li Ziyu's side is not going well?" Seeing that his expression was wrong, Wen Li thought it was Li Ziyu's problem.

"No, everything that needs to be done has been done. It's Li Mo's business. Li Mo and I had a quarrel. He was angry that I pressed the monitor, thinking that I don't trust him." Ling Xicheng happened to be very annoyed and planned to find someone Have a nice chat.

"Uh... I forgot to ask, senior, how did you know that Li Ziyu would come to find trouble, and you even recorded the video?" As soon as this was mentioned, Wenli felt that his senior was very powerful, even Li Ziyu would plot against Li Mo. All foreseen.

"I don't know!"

"Then how did you get that video?"

"I forgot to turn it off!"

"..." Wen Li really doesn't know what words to use to describe his mood at the moment, since Ling Xicheng and Li Mo reconciled After that, Ling Xicheng's IQ tended to decline gradually, "Then did you explain it to Li Mo?"

"No..." Mentioning this Ling Xicheng felt very depressed.

"Why didn't you explain?" Wenli looked at him strangely. Although the security monitor was the senior's fault, it was a misunderstanding after all, so it shouldn't be such a serious quarrel!

"Don't you think it's stupid to say this reason?"

"Then aren't you stupid because of this quarrel?" Wen Li asked him back with contempt.

"..." Ling Xicheng's voice was very low, "Mo Mo usually doesn't like to talk, and the big things and small things are basically based on my preferences. I don't even know what he likes and dislikes. We have been married for a year and a half. Do I still have to ask him directly, Momo, tell me what you like! Doesn't it make it appear that I didn't care about him before? I just wanted to know more about him, nothing else, I didn't expect him to misunderstand. "

"Hey." Wenli sighed and said to Ling Xicheng, "Senior, the situation between you and Li Mo is different from ordinary people. It was originally a family marriage, not a love marriage, plus the troubles you had with Li Ziyu before. , Li Mo already had pimples in his heart. He couldn't bear to say that it was because people wanted to see you. What's more, Li Mo just doesn't like to talk, and it's not that he doesn't have ideas. If you do this, everyone will be chilled. You still don't explain well, get angry It's normal, okay?"

"It's not that I don't explain, then Momo will be angry, I don't know what to say when I meet his eyes, and before I can organize my words, Momo ignores me." "

You Ah! I really need to reflect on it. I think you are not in the mood to work today. If you can't, pack up and go home and explain to Li Mo. It's better to clear up this misunderstanding as soon as possible. I still have work to do, so let's go first Already."

"Well, thanks, I'll go home after I've approved these documents. I'll take this to the purchasing department! It just so happens that I have something to ask them." Ling Xicheng took it from Wenli's hands as he spoke. For the previous documents, the two walked out of the office together.

"How are you going this way? The elevator is over there!" Wenli looked at Ling Xicheng strangely.

"Well, I think Mo Mo usually likes to walk up the stairs. There are only two floors on the left and right. I'll go down too. It just happens that I'm getting annoyed now, so I'll take a walk." "..." Wenli glanced at him speechlessly

, Not talking.

Ling Xicheng pushed open the door of the stairwell, and suddenly understood why Li Mo liked to walk here. Although the stairwell in Chenshi was rarely used by people, it was cleaned very cleanly. Especially in the afternoon, when the sun shines in through the windows, the entire stairwell is warm. Taking a deep breath, Ling Xicheng leaned on the handrail of the stairs, thinking about how to explain to Li Mo when he went back at night. Suddenly he felt that the handrail under his hand seemed to move, Ling Xicheng subconsciously shook it vigorously, and then heard the sound of wood breaking, before he could dodge it, Ling Xicheng slipped and fell down along with the broken handrail.

Before Wenli reached the office, he heard a strange sound coming from the stairwell, as if something had fallen, and a man's muffled groan was also vaguely heard. Wenli hurried over to see what happened. As soon as he pushed open the door of the stairwell, he saw half of the stair railing missing, and Ling Xicheng lying on the next flight of stairs.

"Senior!" Wenli hurried over.

"It's okay...you help me up first." Ling Xicheng lay on the ground for a long time unable to move, he felt that the whole back was no longer his own, and his chest felt extremely tight when he took a breath.

"Don't move, I'll call the emergency center." Wenli saw that Ling Xicheng was not looking well, so he didn't dare to move him easily, fearing that he might have internal injuries or something.

"It's really fine, there's no need to fight." Ling Xicheng stopped Wenli's movements, held Wenli's hand, and barely propped himself up to stand up.

"Don't be brave, it's the first floor." Wen Li frowned at Ling Xicheng's appearance but said somewhat.

Ling Xicheng slowed down for a while, and tried to move his body. He felt that apart from the severe back pain, his arms and legs were fine, and there was no sprain. Indicates Wenli not to be nervous.

"Senior, you can't do this, you should go to the hospital for an examination! What's the matter with this staircase, how could it fall down?" It broke all of a sudden. I fell down because I didn't stand firmly."

"Impossible! The stairwell is cleaned every day, and as an emergency passage, someone checks every month for potential safety hazards. What if the handrail is broken? Will you find out?" Wenli looked anxiously at Ling Xicheng's way of barely standing while holding on to the wall, "Forget about this, can you move? If you can, I'll take you to the hospital first, falling so high is no joke."

Ling Xicheng didn't speak, but looked up at the half-missing handrail of the stairs. He didn't know what to think, and his face turned pale all of a sudden, "Wenli, tell me, what would happen if someone lay all over the handrail?" "Probably they will fall headfirst.

" Come down!" Wenli looked at the position and imagined that if he really lay on the armrest, he would definitely fall.

"But sometimes Li Mo will lie down on it...give me your mobile phone." Looking at the broken mobile phone on the ground, Ling Xicheng said to Wenli, enduring the pain in his body.

"Senior, do you suspect that someone is trying to harm Li Mo?"

"Yes." Ling Xicheng responded and dialed Li Mo's number.

"Hello, Wenli?"

Hearing Li Mo's voice from the phone, Ling Xicheng suddenly felt a little scared. If he didn't come here by chance today, but Li Mo stood on it, then... Ling Xicheng thought of this. scary. The appearance of Li Mo in his previous life before his death resurfaced in his mind again. Ling Xicheng couldn't control the chill in his heart, so he reluctantly called Li Mo, "Momo..." Ling Xicheng

's voice was so hoarse that he couldn't speak, Wenli saw that he didn't look right, so he quickly took the phone and said to Li Mo "Li Mo, the handrail in the stairwell was broken just now, and the senior fell down the stairs."

"What?" Li Mo on the other side of the phone was originally sitting, but when he heard that Ling Xicheng had an accident, he stood up immediately.

"I'm not joking with you. It's just me and the senior here. I'm planning to send the senior to the hospital." "

Wenli, is he okay?"

"It doesn't look like there is any trauma, but I don't know the details."

"Then trouble you to take care of him first, I'll be right there." After listening to Wenli's words, Li Mo was in a state of agitation, not caring that he was still angry with Ling Xicheng, so he talked to Li Xuan, and the two went to the hospital up.

"Well, then be careful on the road." Wenli hung up the phone, and quickly called the security room to ask them to send someone to deal with it, and then helped Ling Xicheng walk to the elevator. Wen Li sent Ling Xicheng to the emergency room, thought for a while and called Li Mo to tell him about the situation. Li Mo has already gone out, saying that he will be there soon. When Li Mo arrived at the door of the ward , he

happened to meet Wen Li who came out of the ward, and hurried over to ask him, "How is Lingxi City?"

It's over, I said it's okay, just take a rest overnight and observe, and then I can leave tomorrow. Do you want to go in and see him?" "

I..." When it came to visiting Lingxi City, Li Mo realized that he was still arguing with him in the morning. When Li Mo first received the phone call from Wenli, Li Mo was taken aback. He was so worried that he couldn't care about anything else. Now that he knew he was fine, he was a little hesitant to go in.

"Okay, okay, just talk about something. The senior looks smart, but in fact his eq is terribly low, and his mouth is stupid. Don't be as knowledgeable as him." Wenli saw Li Mo's hesitation, and simply Push him directly into the ward, and raised his voice and said, "Senior, here comes, you guys have a good chat, I'll go back to Chenshi first." When

Li Mo entered the room, Ling Xicheng was lying on the bed and a little drowsy. Mo came and got up quickly.

"Don't move around, lie on your stomach properly!" Li Mo saw that he was being dishonest while hanging on the water, so he hurriedly stopped him.

"It's nothing serious, don't worry." Seeing Li Mo coming, Ling Xicheng felt a lot more at ease. Although the two were still arguing, Li Mo was still worried about himself.

"I'm not worried!" Li Mo said indifferent words, but he couldn't hide the worry in his eyes. He looked at Ling Xicheng carefully, and saw that he was in good spirits, and felt relieved. "What's going on? How did it fall?"

"Someone deliberately broke the screws of the armrest, and I just leaned on it, and the armrest broke completely. When it broke, I already felt that something was wrong. It was because of the unstable center of gravity that I fell down. , it's not serious."

"..." Li Mo looked at him cautiously and wanted to nag him a few words, but he still had anger in his heart and didn't speak.

Ling Xicheng saw that Li Mo was silent, but his attitude had softened a lot compared to the morning, so he quickly stretched out his hand without infusion, grabbed Li Mo's sleeve, and said flatteringly, "Mo Mo, it's all my fault, you Don't be angry with me."

"It's not about being angry." When Li Mo mentioned Ling Xicheng's monitoring of him, Li Mo couldn't get angry, but seeing his embarrassed look, Li Mo couldn't help it. ignore him. I had no choice but to sit angrily on a chair beside me, cursing in my heart that I was not firm in my stance.

"I know you are angry because you think I don't trust and respect you enough, but I really don't have that many thoughts." Seeing Li Mo sitting down, Ling Xicheng hurriedly made persistent efforts to explain clearly, trying to calm Li Mo down.

"Then why do you say?" Li Mo looked into Ling Xicheng's eyes with a firm attitude. Although he was in a hurry because of Ling Xicheng's injury, one yard counts for one yard, and the matter of the monitor cannot be overturned so easily. This is a matter of principle.

Seeing Li Mo's expression, Ling Xicheng knew that he couldn't get past it. After hesitating for a moment, he said a little discouraged, "Because I want to see you all the time." After finishing speaking, Ling Xicheng buried his head in the pillow and did not look at Li Mo, "Didn't you always wonder why I can always find you when you are resting?" Because I've been peeking at you."

"What's interesting about me?" Li Mo was taken aback by Ling Xicheng's words, seeing Ling Xicheng turning his head to one side and not looking at his own face, Li Mo didn't know what to say what's good. He had imagined many reasons before, even Ling Xicheng had been hurt by Li Ziyu once, so he became more vigilant, but he never thought that he was just looking at himself.

"You work next door to me. It is inevitable that you will be distracted when you are working. I want to find you but I am afraid of disturbing you, so I have to install a camera so that I can watch you all the time. Moreover, when we are together, you always I don't care about my preferences, and let me do everything. I also want to know more about you, and I don't want you to accommodate me all the time." Ling Xicheng's voice became lower and lower. This was his own little thought. He likes to cling to Li Mo more and more. After leaving for a while, I can't stand it, I wish I could tie Li Mo to my body, and take it with me wherever I go.

"Then why do you still turn on the video when you're on a business trip?" This is what Li Mo couldn't understand the most.

"I forgot to turn it off, and I didn't remember it until I arrived in Japan." Ling Xicheng's voice was muffled. It's always embarrassing to spy on things like this, and to tell the reason in person after being discovered.

"Then you...won't pretend to be at home too!"

"How is it possible, I'm not a pervert!" Ling Xicheng replied with a straight face, when he was at home, he could stick to Li Mo all the time, and there was no need to use such a devious way means.

"..." Li Mo looked at him suspiciously. Ling Xicheng's answer refreshed his image in his mind again. The two of them sleep together every day. To spy on a camera, Li Mo doubts whether Ling Xicheng's EQ can really detect his own preferences.

Sighing, Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng helplessly, it was thanks to him that he could think of such a thing. In the past, Li Mo thought that Ling Xicheng was a particularly shrewd and prudent person. Could it be because he had been playing with his brother for a long time, so the second's attributes were also discovered. Although Ling Xicheng's explanation was stupid, Li Mo believed it instead. He also knew a little about Ling Xicheng's temperament, and if he sincerely wanted to lie to him, he would surely come up with a clever reason.

"Mo Mo, don't get me wrong, I'm not a pervert." It's okay for others to find out about this kind of thing, but it would damage the image of her husband if Li Mo knew about it. Seeing Li Mo keeping his head down and keeping silent, Ling Xicheng explained somewhat depressedly.

"Forget it," Li Mo laughed out loud seeing Ling Xicheng's gloomy expression, he never thought that Ling Xicheng would be so childish, and it was really meaningless to argue with him for a long time.

"..." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's smile silently, and said in a muffled voice for a while, "Are you despising me?" "Do you

think I am despising you?" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng with serious eyes.

"Uh... Mo Mo, I was wrong, I won't do this again in the future, I'm sorry." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's dark eyes and apologized solemnly.

"Well, let's forget it this time. If there is a next time, I will go home with my brother directly. You don't need to explain.

" Ci Li Mo's anger is enough to make him anxious.

"The camera needs to be removed!" No matter what the reason is, Li Mo doesn't like the feeling of being watched.

"Hmm..." Ling Xicheng agreed happily, but felt a little bit disappointed in his heart, he couldn't peek at his wife during working hours from now on.

Seeing his appearance, Li Mo shook his head helplessly, "If you want to know anything, just ask me directly. If you want to find me during work, just go there, any time is fine."

"Won't it disturb your work?" Ling Xicheng asked worriedly. Li Mo is a jewelry designer, and he was afraid that going to him suddenly would affect his thinking.

"No, I'm glad you came to see me."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

After receiving Li Mo's affirmative answer, Ling Xicheng's mood suddenly became better, but when he thought of the previous doubts, his eyebrows changed again. "Mo Mo, I suspect that someone is trying to harm you."

"What should I say?"

"I think this incident is aimed at you, but I just happened to catch you. You think the only thing on the top floor is You, Wenli, and Zhang Huiqing are the four of us who are permanent residents, and you are the only one who likes to take the stairwell among the four. In addition, when you are upset, you will go to the stairwell to daze, and 99% of them are someone trying to plot against you.

" Li Mo also felt strange when he mentioned this, although there was no one in the stairwell on the top floor for a long time, but if you want people to be unaware, at least it is someone inside Chenshi. But what did the people inside Chenshi plan him to do? Although he has the name of the head of the design department, in fact he doesn't care about anything at all.

"This matter must have something to do with Li Ziyu. You have always kept a low profile in Chenshi, who else would dare to use this method to plot against you?" Ling Xicheng pondered for a long time, thinking that it must be Li Ziyu's fault. It was so easy before. It's really cheap for him to get him in the bureau.

"Xicheng, if Li Ziyu has something to do with this matter, can you leave it to me?" Li Mo's face was also a bit serious.

"I thought you didn't like to deal with these things." Ling Xicheng looked at him in surprise and said, Li Mo never cared about such trifles, and Ling Xicheng was really surprised by his opening this time.

"I don't like it, but after all, it's a family affair of the Li family. Moreover, Li Ziyu is obviously targeting me now, so I don't want to bear it any longer."

"Well, okay, but don't be too anxious, let's talk about it after your injury recovers." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's wrapped right hand with some worry. He was also beside him when the dressing was changed, and the injury was so serious. Fortunately, Li Mo's physique is good, and there is no sequelae such as wound inflammation, but he is still worried.

"Don't worry about me, just sleep for a while." Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng lying on the hospital bed and still reading his hands, and felt a little warmer in his heart, and tucked the quilt for him.

"What about you?"

"I'm here with you, close your eyes!"

"Yes."

Due to the injury, Ling Xicheng rested at home for another two days before going to work. Li Mo looked at the injury on his back I also don't want him to toss about and let him mess around all day long. In the end, Wen Li really couldn't see it anymore, a phone call came, and Ling Xicheng went to work.

Ling Xicheng sat at the desk and turned on the computer to look at the posts that had already been fired. The previous rumors about Li Mo's cheating and malicious injuries have been suppressed, and now everyone is guessing whether Li Ziyu's injury was really accidental or deliberate. Ling Xicheng called Wenli and asked him to ask the technical department to find someone to point out the suspicious points in the video. It would be best to guide everyone to discover what Li Ziyu hid in his left sleeve. This time, he wanted to expose Li Ziyu's true face directly, and it was time to talk to Uncle Li about Li Ziyu.

Ling Xicheng has always had a doubt in his heart, whether the Li family in the previous life knew about Li Ziyu's calculations. The Li family's attitude towards Li Ziyu has always been very strange, not to mention rejection, not to mention love. Li Ziyu has basically never suffered any grievances in Li's family, and his food is no different from that of Li's own children. Moreover, Li Xuan and Li's father had a very special connivance towards him, as if Li Ziyu would not be blamed no matter what he did. Even in his last life, abandoning Li Mo for Li Ziyu was just a fight between Li Xuan and himself. It's over after a fight, and no one in the Li family has come forward to accuse Li Ziyu. With the matter of the previous drug list and the matter of framing Li Mo this time, Ling Xicheng intends to completely push Li Ziyu to the opposite side of the Li family.

Although Li Mo said that he would handle it himself when he was in the hospital, Ling Xicheng felt that he couldn't just let it go. There are too many doubts about Li Ziyu, Ling Xicheng originally wanted to put people by his side so that he could follow the clues to find out who is behind him, but looking at it now, this approach is not appropriate at all. It's better to break up directly and see what else he can do.

Pick up a file on the desktop, which is about the partner information about the procurement of raw materials for jewelry in the new season. Ling Xicheng took a closer look, and one of the companies called Dongyang caught his attention. Chenshi cooperated with this company in the last life. Dongyang is not a well-known old-fashioned raw material supplier, nor is it the best partner, but at that time, after experiencing a series of changes such as leaked design plans and Li Mo's resignation, Li Ziyu used Zhang Huiqing's jade design to save the disadvantage and attracted everyone. Part of the attention, so no one is delving into the situation of this little-known raw material supplier.

In the last life, this cooperation project was facilitated by Li Ziyu alone, but in this life, without Li Ziyu, Dongyang still appeared in the cooperation options of Chenshi raw material suppliers. Does this mean that Dongyang may be behind Li Ziyu? That person's property? Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng quickly ordered Wenli and Zhang Huiqing to come over together.

"Senior, we are here, why are

you in such a hurry?" "Look at this." Ling Xicheng handed them the raw material supplier's evaluation materials.

"What's wrong?" Wenli took a rough look and found nothing unusual, but Zhang Huiqing frowned.

"I have some impressions of this Dongyang." Zhang Huiqing was a little hesitant when he looked at the information.

"Really?" Both Wenli and Ling Xicheng looked at Zhang Huiqing with some surprise. Zhang Huiqing's usual performance was a bit out of the ordinary. Except for his high talent in design, he was a little unresponsive in other places. This time, neither I nor Wenli have any impression of this Dongyang. It is really surprising that Zhang Huiqing will know.

"Uh...Brother Wen, Boss Ling, don't look at me like that, I feel a little creepy." "

Come on, don't be cute, tell me if you have an inside story, why don't you ask you to come here and do something." Wen Li knocked his head. Let him speak quickly.

"This Dongyang has always been unknown, but not long ago he won the championship at the Stone Gambling Conference in Myanmar with a piece of black ice ink painting jadeite, but after that, I didn't see his next move. He was very low-key. It wasn't always Are you all discussing jade customization? After seeing the news, my senior and I were very interested in that jadeite, so we investigated it privately. This Dongyang is a pure raw material supplier, and has a lot of betting stones under his staff. There are no jewelry designers and jade carvers, so it seems that they have no intention of self-production and self-sale. But this time they bet on the black ice ink painting jadeite, which is of high value and can be eaten completely There are not many companies. If we cooperate with them, they should also be interested. It's just that the reputation of Dongyang is really not high, as if it popped up suddenly, and no one has heard of it. My senior and I are just because of that. It's only because of Yu that he knows Dongyang's name, but if he can be named in the purchasing department, he should be considered pretty good in the industry!" "

That's it." Ling Xicheng leaned on the chair and fell into deep thought. Chenshi worked with them in the last life At that time, Li Mo had already taken the blame and resigned, and when Zhang Huiqing's design plan was finalized, the stone gambling meeting had not yet held. But this time, the design plan for the entire new season is still in the hands of Li Mo and has not been implemented. Zhang Huiqing is also half of his own. Apart from them, Chenshi should be the only one who needs to change the raw materials this time. Directors of Arts and Purchasing know. As for the advanced customization plan of using jade stones, because it has not been fully completed, even I am not very clear about it, and it is ruled out that someone leaked the secret in advance, so is it possible that the cooperation with Dongyang in the previous life was just a coincidence? Ling Xicheng checked Dongyang's information carefully again, and there was nothing suspicious at all, but this creepy coincidence still made Ling Xicheng feel very vigilant. "Wenli, find a way to investigate this Dongyang."

"Senior, do you suspect that there is something wrong with this Dongyang?" Wenli took the evaluation information and read it carefully again.

"I can't tell. The matter of changing materials is still under planning, and there is still a long time before the release of the new season's accessories. Li Mo hasn't even come up with a complete planning proposal, and the possibility of leaking out Not much. But we were just about to use jade as the raw material for high-end customization, and Dongyang relied on this piece of jade to make a big difference in the Stone Gambling Conference in Myanmar. This is too coincidental.

" The jadeite discovered this time suits our wishes, but there are also other companies that would be interested in this piece of jade." Zhang Huiqing expressed his opinion that the jadeite opened by Dongyang was indeed a good deal, although the timing was a bit coincidental, but It's not necessarily aimed at Chen Shi. After all, such things as betting on stones do not mean that gambling can be done by gambling.

"You said this, I just remembered something, did the cleaner who sneaked in before catch it?" Hearing him

The two of them said it was a coincidence, but Wenli remembered the suspicious cleaning staff.

"What cleaner?" Ling Xicheng was also taken aback. Wenli briefly told him about the situation.

"It seems that Li Ziyu also inserted a lot of people in Chenshi, but I don't know how much effect those old men played." Thinking of Li Ziyu's bribery record that was found out in the previous investigation by Wen Li, Ling Xicheng whispered sullenly.

"Indeed, we have already called the police about the incident in the stairwell, plus this strange cleaner, not to mention anything else, some people in the logistics department really need to move their positions!" Wen Li did not do anything practical for these high positions The old antiques have always been disliked, but it's hard to say anything because of their seniority.

"Wenli, you are mainly responsible for investigating this Dongyang, and I will take care of the rest. It's time to knock out these things, or they will forget that Chenshi's surname is Ling." Ling Xicheng's face was very gloomy, and he came back Afterwards, I was still too slack, and I even forgot that the current Chenshi is not the same as five years later. If you want to fight against the outside world, you must first settle down inside. These old antiques who occupy their positions and do nothing should also retire early.

After Wenli and Zhang Huiqing left, Ling Xicheng went through all the documents to be processed on the table, passed them reasonably, and sent them back to redo the unreliable ones. Looking at the time, it was not yet two o'clock in the afternoon, Ling Xicheng felt that there was nothing else to do. Thinking about Li Mo who was still at home alone, he decided to skip work and go home. After all, I am a patient and need more rest. As for the arts and sciences that are still struggling, Ling Xicheng said that he doesn't feel any guilt at all, and that his apprentice's magic is indeed used to squeeze.