Chapter 31

"You can let me go!" After closing the door, Mo Ziyuan said to the people behind him.

"Well, are you a doctor?" The man's casual tone was somewhat curious.

Mo Ziyuan sized him up a few times. This man was very young, with a rather beautiful appearance. He was about the same height as himself, not thin, and looked very powerful. What didn't match his figure was that the man's appearance was a bit seductive. The delicate phoenix eyes have an indescribable charm in every frown and smile, and even the voice has a low-key gorgeousness, which is as charming as a cello.

"Has anyone ever told you to be polite when you're a guest at someone else's house?" Mo Ziyuan couldn't help feeling a little annoyed when he watched him change his shoes and enter the house, as if he was at his own house.

"Are you someone else? Doctor Mo, Mo Ziyuan?" The man picked up the doctor's name tag on Mo Ziyuan's coat with his index finger, and asked him with raised eyebrows.

"You..." Noticing that he didn't change the doctor's white coat when he left the hospital, he shook his head helplessly. He didn't want to talk to him, no matter why he came to his house, he would leave after a while. Even if he really got into trouble, just based on his own status, no matter who in city b has to give him some face.

"Hey, do you know how to deal with trauma?" The man pointed to his left shoulder and asked.

"Yes, but as a doctor with medical ethics, I want to tell you that if the injury is caused by a firearm, you must first notify the police station." "Really? Then will

you call the police?" Gently stroking the hand Rob, he looked at Mo Ziyuan with a half-smile.

"Before asking others if they will, you should show the sincerity you should have." Mo Ziyuan muttered angrily.

"Hehe, you are such an interesting person. By the way, my name is Mu Zhaohe," he said his name casually, and he leaned lazily on the sofa.

"I don't think so. Lie down and don't move." Resigned to his fate, Mo Ziyuan took out his medicine box and planned to treat this troublesome wound first, and then discuss other matters. Using scissors to cut off the clothes on the man's shoulders, Mo Ziyuan frowned at his wound. "I don't have incomplete medical facilities here, so you might suffer a little."

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes." Mo Ziyuan responded, speeding up his movements as much as possible, wrapping up the wound, Mo Ziyuan took out the anti-inflammatory medicine and then I poured a glass of water and handed it to him, "It's just a simple treatment. It's best to suggest that you go to the hospital." "Are

n't you a doctor? What kind of hospital should I go to? Let it be like this, I won't die." Mu Zhaohe's tone Appearing to be indifferent, Mo Ziyuan saw some self-defeating indifference from his eyes.

"The body is your own, you should take it seriously." Mo Ziyuan couldn't help reaching out and stroking his head. Perhaps the wound was too painful. Mu Zhaohe's face was very pale, and his calm eyes showed a bit of stubborn fragility. Mo Ziyuan couldn't bear it. "Hey," he sighed lightly, "When will your people come to pick you up?" "

I don't know, maybe no one will find out that I'm missing in this life." Seeing Mo Ziyuan's gentle eyes, Mu Zhaohe slowly He calmed down the dangerous aura on his body. The person in front of him was not familiar with him, but Mu Zhaohe couldn't take any precautions against him.

"Kids, don't talk nonsense, it's not a good habit. If you don't want to go home, just stay here for a few days!" Mo Ziyuan was also taken aback when he said that. The evaluation is gentle, but it is impossible to leave a stranger at home at will. Maybe the fragility in Mu Zhaohe's eyes moved him. Looking at his clothes, one could tell that this child was probably a young master at home. Although he didn't know how he got his injuries, he didn't look like a down and out person.

"Are you so nice to everyone?" Mu Zhaohe asked, tilting his head to avoid Mo Ziyuan's hand, staring into his eyes.

"..." Mo Ziyuan looked at his clear eyes, and was in a daze for a moment. Back then, Li Ziyu looked at him in the same way. His black and white eyes smiled so charmingly, as if he was the most important thing in the world. people. "Don't look at me like that." Mo Ziyuan avoided his gaze. Why would I take such good care of a man with a gun who was obviously troublesome, just because he felt slightly similar to him? Mo Ziyuan was confused.

"Who are you looking through me?" Sensing Mo Ziyuan's loss of focus, Mu Zhaohe reached out and grabbed Mo Ziyuan's jaw to prevent him from escaping.

When Mu Zhaohe saw Mo Ziyuan on the street, he noticed that his expression was a little dazed, as if he was hurt by someone. Afterwards, the reason why he followed him upstairs and threatened him to take him home was because he looked like a doctor, and the other was because he was attracted by the tender sadness of Mo Ziyuan.

Now, because of what Mo Ziyuan said, Mu Zhaohe was very annoyed by the nostalgic look on his face. Although he just met him, he liked the gentleness of this person, so he couldn't tolerate this person's inattention when facing him.

"No one, you should rest first!" Although he always tolerated Mu Zhaohe without knowing it, Mo Ziyuan still didn't want to tell him too much about his private affairs. He got up and tidied up the guest room briefly, after thinking for a while, he handed him a set of pajamas he hadn't worn, and asked, "Can I change it?" "

Yes." Mu Zhaohe frowned, and glanced at his dirty body Luan is very disgusted, "Can I take a shower?"

"No, I don't feel comfortable. There are unused towels in the bathroom of the guest room. You can simply wipe it yourself, and keep the wound from getting wet." "I thought you would say that you want to help

me ." Mu Zhaohe raised his eyebrows with a smile, and the corners of his raised eyes showed a hint of inadvertent charm.

Mo Ziyuan looked him up and down, and said lightly, "Can't you do it yourself? Children, don't rely too much on adults!"

"Hmph." Mu Zhaohe didn't answer, picked up his clothes and went into the guest room.

Mo Ziyuan looked at him and shook his head. Leaning on the sofa, he could vaguely feel the lingering warmth left by Mu Zhaohe. Too lazy to pack the medicine boxes scattered on the coffee table, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Not long after, he heard his cell phone ringing, and the caller ID was Ling Xicheng "Hello?" Mo Ziyuan's voice was sleepy and lazy.

"I thought you were at work, but now you seem to be sleeping?" Ling Xicheng said with a smile.

"Well, I came back first because I have something to do. What do you want from me?"

"Is Li Ziyu still in the hospital?"

"Well, my spirit has been greatly stimulated. Of course I need to rest." Some of them didn't notice the ridicule, "How are you going to deal with it? Now the reporters outside are almost out of writing, won't you stop it?" "

Let them write, otherwise how will you slap your face when the truth comes out?"

"You can do whatever you want, I'm not in the hospital these few days, so if Li Mo comes back for a follow-up visit, please call me in advance." Listening to Ling Xicheng's playful words, Mo Ziyuan felt very tired, and he didn't want to get involved in the messy affairs of Li's family for the time being up. What he needs now is to rest and adjust his mentality.

"What? You don't want to see the one lying down?" Ling Xicheng pointed out Mo Ziyuan's concerns as if hearing the decadence in his words.

"Not at all!" Mo Ziyuan was a little angry because of Ling Xicheng's teasing for some reason, and barely suppressed his anger, Mo Ziyuan said flatly, "It's just that a child came to the family, so I have to ask for leave." "Ziyuan,

I There is no other meaning." Hearing that Mo Ziyuan's mood was not right, Ling Xicheng quickly restrained his tone and said, "I sent you something to your mailbox, you can read it if you want, it was recorded yesterday by the camera in Li Mo's office thing."

"Well, I see, I'll hang up first." Mo Ziyuan said and put down the phone. As for Lingxi City's reaction, he didn't want to know at all.

Ling Xicheng looked at the hung up phone and sighed. He knew that Mo Ziyuan was in a bad mood, after all, he was someone he liked before, and anyone would feel uncomfortable being exposed by such drastic means. But knowing the ending of several people in the previous life, how could he bear to let Mo Ziyuan go the same way again. Besides, it seems that Li Ziyu is indeed not a fuel-efficient lamp, and Mo Ziyuan's entanglement with him is beneficial and harmless. Counting the time, the technical department should have put the video of the truth on the Internet. I don't know how Li Ziyu felt after watching it. Maybe I should go to meet him too, and some accounts should be settled!

Li Ziyu, who was in the hospital at the moment, was happily leaning on the hospital bed to read the news. I thought that once I opened it, I would see the messy rumors about Li Mo that had been spread, but I didn't expect it to be my own. Open a post on the top, the title is very plain, it is called to pick up what happened in the office at Chenshi yesterday. Click to open it, the first floor is a video, after the buffer, it turns out to be the whole process of what happened in the office with Li Mo.

How can it be? Li Ziyu turned off the phone in surprise. He thought very carefully when designing Li Mo, even taking into account the monitoring in the corridor, how could there be such a clear video? Could it be that there is a camera in Li Mo's office? Thinking of Li Mo's unexpected silence that day, the more Li Ziyu thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong. Did Li Mo already know that he wanted to plot against him, so he just let himself pour a whole cup of hot water over it without avoiding it? Li Ziyu's mind was in a mess, he forced himself to calm down, now it doesn't matter whether Li Mo knows it or not, the important thing is how he can explain it, so as to reverse the current situation that is not good for him... Ling Xicheng walked to Li Ziyu's

ward At the door, the first thing I saw was Li Ziyu's frowning expression leaning on the pillow as if thinking about something. After knocking on the door without sincerity, Ling Xicheng entered the ward.

"Why are you here?" Li Ziyu heard the knock on the door, looked up and saw Ling Xicheng who came uninvited, and suddenly didn't know what expression to use to face him. He wasn't sure how Ling Xicheng felt about him now. From the day he signed the divorce agreement with Li Mo, his thoughts became unpredictable, and after several contacts with Chen Shi, his attitude towards him was even more indifferent and repulsive.

"I heard that you were injured, so let me come and see you." Seeing Li Ziyu's constantly changing expression, Ling Xicheng sighed in his heart, Li Ziyu is still too young now, thinking of Li Ziyu who has been honed in the mall for several years in later generations , At that time, he could keep that innocent smile on his face at any time.

"What do you want to do?" Li Ziyu couldn't figure out Ling Xicheng's intentions, and his expression became more vigilant.