Chapter 64 Confrontation

"Good acting!" Mu Zhaohe, who was waiting at the side, patted him on the shoulder.

"Where's Ziyuan?" Ignoring his teasing, Ling Xicheng looked around but couldn't find Mo Ziyuan's whereabouts, so he asked a little strangely.

"It's too late, I asked him to go back first. It's better not to let him participate in the following things." Mu Zhaohe calmly lit a cigarette, and he didn't look obedient and obedient in front of Mu Zhaohe at all.

"Why, afraid that he will sympathize with Li Ziyu?"

"I'm afraid of this? Cut!" Mu Zhaohe laughed disdainfully, but he didn't tell Mo Ziyuan that Yin Mo was Li Ziyu. He couldn't tell what he was thinking, although Mo Ziyuan had no attachment to Li Ziyu now, but he still didn't want the relationship between the two to be unstable. "The people have been arranged, and you should go back quickly when it's almost time. By the way, that little bitch may have put something in your drink, and I asked my subordinates to replace it, but you still have to be careful not to be foolish. "

Got it!" Ling Xicheng waved his hand, turned and entered the blues.

Back at the deck, Yin Mo did not leave. Ling Xicheng looked at the full wine glass in front of him and smiled inexplicably, then pointed to the glass and said to Yin Mo, "Take a sip." Yin Mo seemed to have

really figured it out, obediently picked it up and took a sip, Then handed it to Ling Xicheng, Ling Xicheng looked at him for a while and said, "Hey me."

Yin Mo's hand holding the glass trembled, but he still obediently brought the wine glass to Ling Xicheng's mouth.

Ling Xicheng drank the wine in the glass with Yin Mo's hand, nodded in satisfaction and said, "Come with me!" "Mr. Ling,

you have a family."

"What is a family?" Ling Xicheng He stretched out his hand and pulled him to his side and laughed in a low voice, "As long as you want, you can also be my family, don't you figure it out? Huh?"

"..." Yin Mo bit his lip, not resisting, some appointed people were dragged out of the blues by Ling Xicheng, and got into Ling Xicheng's car.

On the other hand, Li Mo who was in City S suddenly felt a little uneasy. Sensitively, Li Xuan noticed what was wrong with him and patted him on the shoulder with concern. Li Mo shook his head to indicate that he was fine. These days in Yao's house, he is really doing well. Although the people who are called parents and elder brothers are very strange to him, but the bond of love and family makes him integrate into this warm family very quickly. If the only thing that worries him is Ling Xicheng, he has also heard about the situation in City B. Although Chenshi's situation is fine, he knows that Ling Xicheng is under a lot of pressure now. Hearing that he was going to cook Li Ziyu tonight, Li Mo always had some unknown worries.

But at this moment, Ling Xicheng, who brought Yin Mo back to Ling's house, was secretly scolding Mu Zhaohe for being unreliable. Tell him that you can drink it with peace of mind, the glass of wine that fucking Yin Mo gave him was obviously fortified. Looking at the increasingly blurred scene in front of him, Ling Xicheng bit his tongue hard, hoping that the pain would keep him awake.

Yin Mo looked at Ling Xicheng's appearance, and snorted contemptuously, "Boss Ling seems to trust his allies too much!"

Ling Xicheng pretended to be calm and asked him, "Did you know that the wine was replaced by Mu Zhaohe?

" How dare I get into your car without any preparation, after all, I have seen Boss Ling's ruthlessness once." Li Ziyu replied with a sneer.

"Li Ziyu, I thought you were a smart person." Ling Xicheng tried to negotiate with him.

"Hehe," Yin Mo, or Li Ziyu smiled happily, walked in front of the exhausted Ling Xicheng, patted his cheek and said, "I have a word to return to you, 10 minutes, you'd better pray that I can Find what I want, otherwise, when the great senior Li Mo comes back, I don't know if I can see the complete President Ling!"

Ling Xicheng looked at Li Ziyu calmly, as if he was not threatened by him.

Li Ziyu took out a rope to tie him up, "Don't try to play tricks, I know Mu Zhaohe sent someone to protect you, but unfortunately, he is busy looking for Mo Ziyuan's whereabouts, so he probably can't take care of you!

" What did Ziyuan do?" Ling Xicheng was startled.

"You're too busy to take care of yourself and you're still worried about your childhood?" Li Ziyu leaned into Ling Xicheng's ear and said, "Don't worry, I can't do such a thing as killing people. At most, I will make you suffer." "Li

Ziyu , don't regret it." Hearing about Mo Ziyuan's accident, Ling Xicheng was very anxious. He heard that because of Li Ziyu's relationship in his previous life, Mo Ziyuan left in the end and never came back until the Zheng family's accident happened. city. In this life, he doesn't ask for anything else, he just hopes not to hurt the people around him because of himself. Just when Ling Xicheng felt anxious, the phone in his pocket vibrated. Ling Xicheng's hanging heart was relieved.

"Hmph, what do I have to regret? Let me ask you one last time, where is the information left by Li Xuan's mother?" "

..." Ling Xicheng was silent.

Li Ziyu slapped him angrily, and Ling Xicheng fell on the sofa, still silent.

"It doesn't matter, sooner or later you will talk." After Li Ziyu finished speaking, he left the exhausted Ling Xicheng and went upstairs to the study alone.

Ling Xicheng took the opportunity to cut the rope with the Swiss Army knife hidden under the sofa cushion. Taking out the phone, Ling Xicheng's eyes were a little blurry, he made a call subconsciously, and told the other person, "The situation has changed, you can bring someone here now." Putting down the phone, Ling Xicheng tried to stand up, but found that his body was limp I have no strength. Just as he was thinking of a way, Li Ziyu came down from upstairs. Ling Xicheng hurriedly hid his hands behind his back, hoping that he would not find out what he had broken free of. But it was already too late.

"Mr. Ling is very good at it!" Li Ziyu looked at the mobile phone in his hand and snatched it over. "Is this a plan to tip off the news? Do you believe that I can ask someone to take you away right now?"

"I advise you not to." Calculating the time, his men will arrive in a while, Ling Xicheng knows that the most important thing for him now is to keep him safe "Li Ziyu, I'm not something you can just kidnap on the street I have pressed a lot of monitors in this room. As long as I don't show up tomorrow, the videos in this house will be uploaded directly to the police station and my parents tonight. Do you think the Zheng family will be able to escape by then? "

"Ling Xicheng, are you teasing me? Do you think I will believe this kind of lie that even three-year-olds won't be fooled?" "

What can I lie to you?" Ling Xicheng pointed to the coffee table, "I don't believe you Touch the upper right corner."

Li Ziyu carefully glanced at Ling Xicheng who was lying on the sofa, as if wondering if he was playing tricks. After a while, Li Ziyu stretched out his hand to touch the place he mentioned, and he found a hard object. When he took it apart, it turned out to be a pinhole camera. Reminiscent of what Ling Xicheng said just now, Li Ziyu asked him sullenly, "Where is the receiver?" "Do

you think I will tell you?" Ling Xicheng smiled at him, "Li Ziyu, you are a smart person, you should know what is right. It is better for yourself. The Zheng family has already stood on a dangerous wall, and the nest is covered with eggs? If you cooperate with me now, I can guarantee your safety in the future. But if you really plan to do something to me, don't worry, I will You can't resist in the current state, but unless you have the ability to avoid all the monitoring in the house and kill me, I believe you will not be able to bear the revenge in the future!" "..." Li Ziyu didn't expect

Ling Xicheng to do it It's so good, I don't know how to choose for a while.

Ling Xicheng looked at Li Ziyu's hesitant look, and continued to persuade, "Actually, think about it, the Zheng family is just perfunctory to you. If they really care, why would they let you come out to do such a thing? I know your mother and Zheng family relationship, but I want to advise you that Zheng Yang has feelings for your mother, but he may not be like this for you! If he really loves you, how could he have the heart to let you suffer in the Li family for so many years without a name? Send you to another man's bed? Li Ziyu, when you found me, you didn't like me at all, right?"

Li Ziyu looked at the decisive tone of Ling Xicheng's words, and felt a little flustered, and retorted, "Impossible, uncle said, as long as I find evidence and help the Zheng family overcome this test, the Li family will be mine from now on."

"Zheng Yang is talking nonsense. Half of the Li family has changed their surnames to Zheng. What will he give you?" Seeing that Li Ziyu didn't believe it, Ling Xicheng sneered and said, "You are indeed an idiot. Before Li Xuan had Li's 35% of the shares have also been dismissed from the position of president. Can't you tell just because of this? Since you are closely connected with the Zheng family, Zheng Yang didn't tell you that half of Li's shareholders are in the Is it in his hands? Besides, what the Li family is doing now is smuggling. It's good that Zheng Yang didn't have an accident, but if something happened, the Li family couldn't run away first! The key is that Zheng Yang's backers can't take care of themselves now. Do you think he has a chance to turn around and come back again?"

"Are you telling the truth?" Li Ziyu's face changed drastically, he knew that Zheng Yang used Li's water transport to smuggle, but he didn't expect Zheng Yang to Even the shareholders of the Li family are under control. If this is the case, then even if he takes over the Li family, he will still be unable to escape Zheng Yang's control in the future. Frowning, Li Ziyu was moved by Ling Xicheng's words.

Seeing that he was showing signs of softening, Ling Xicheng said while the iron was hot, "Open my briefcase. It contains the information I received today. It is about Li's water transportation. What you say is unfounded. You can read it yourself!

" Suspecting him, he walked over to open Ling Xicheng's bag. Ling Xicheng took this opportunity to restrain him, and pushed him down on the sofa with the knife in his hand against his neck. "Don't move!" "You lied to me!" Li

Zi Yu glared at Ling Xicheng angrily, and now he finally understood that what Ling Xicheng said just now was to stabilize him and delay time.

"Soldiers never tire of cheating!" Ling Xicheng smiled lightly on his face, but he was a little anxious in his heart, what exactly was Mu Zhaohe doing, and why didn't he come over. Quietly moving the handle of the knife upwards, Ling Xicheng grasped the blade cruelly, the tingling pain in his palm made him wake up a lot. Ling Xicheng knew that what he and Li Ziyu were fighting for was luck.

Li Ziyu looked at Ling Xicheng's appearance and dared not move. He wasn't sure whether Ling Xicheng was pretending to be calm or if he really had a backup. Seeing Ling Xicheng staring at him coldly, and the sharp blade around his neck, Li Ziyu was a little scared.

During the stalemate between the two, the door was violently broken open. Ling Xicheng looked up, and the first one to come in was Wenli. Taking a deep breath, Ling Xicheng let go of his tense nerves and sat on the ground next to the sofa. Seeing that his condition was not good, Wenli hurriedly called the doctor who came with him to treat him.

"Senior, how are you?"

"It's okay." Ling Xicheng shook his head, and with the rest of his energy, he said to the horse team who came in later, "This is an old acquaintance, I think you should know how to choose this time." The horse team looked at Li

Ziyu I didn't understand at a glance. Wenli got up knowingly, walked to him and briefly explained the situation to him, then whispered in his ear, "I remember your teammates were in that car before, right?" The horse team looked at Wenli in surprise

, Wen Li smiled, "It's time for revenge."

Understanding the implication in Wen Li's words, the policemen who followed were also quite rude to Li Ziyu, pulling him away as soon as he pulled him up, regardless of whether he had shoes on his feet or not.