Chapter 62 Divorce Crisis?

"Well, yes." Seeing Li Mo's unbelievable expression, Li Xuan said to him solemnly, "So Mo Mo, don't trust him so easily, after Mom is gone, the Li family will only have us left to depend on each other. No matter whether it is the Zheng family or Li Jianguo, the elder brother will not let them go, but you must protect yourself, you are my only relative now, do you know?" "Yes." Li Mo

nodded Because of Li Xuan's words, Li Mo felt much less guilty. Although he still felt that it didn't make sense, he believed that his brother would not lie to him.

Li Xuan looked at him as if he was relieved, and thought to himself, if some things are destined to be unchangeable, then don't say them to make both of them sad. Since I have no way to resent Li Mo, why bother to regenerate the grievances between brothers, after all, he is the child I have raised for 20 years. Looking at Li Mo's calm profile, Li Xuan took a book and sat beside him. Li Mo looked at him and smiled and continued to concentrate on revising the design drawing on the tablet.

Ling Xicheng stood on the balcony of the bedroom, blowing the cold wind for a long time, he didn't know how to choose. In fact, what Yao Qi said is correct, the best way now is to ask him to bring Li Mo and Li Xuan back to City S, so that he can deal with the Zheng family freely. With the Yao family around, no one can touch Li Mo, but if it were him... Thinking of Li Mo's several accidents, Ling Xicheng ruthlessly pinched off the cigarette in his hand, took a breath, and lit another one. After a long time, he secretly made a decision. Instead of putting Li Mo in danger in city b, it is better to let Yao Qi take him away. The Zheng family is now a bird of fright. As long as the one above him has an accident, they will not get any good without the Ling family's intervention. If they are really desperate, they may really... "Isn't it

cold? Why are you standing outside?" Li Mo After entering the bedroom, he saw Ling Xicheng standing on the balcony in a daze, so he couldn't help but ask aloud.

Hearing a familiar voice, Ling Xicheng turned his head and saw Li Mo standing outside the door looking at him, he quickly said, "You don't have enough clothes, don't come out, I'll go in right away." Ling Xicheng put out the cigarette and went back into the house.

"How many cigarettes have you smoked?" Li Mo frowned, Ling Xicheng has no addiction to cigarettes, what's bothering him?

"Mo Mo..." Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo, rubbing his cheek reluctantly.

"In a bad mood?" Li Mo stroked his hair with his backhand.

"En." Ling Xicheng responded in a low voice, and buried his head on Li Mo's neck without speaking.

Li Mo patted him on the back, and asked softly, "What's wrong? Did Yao Qi bring some bad news?" "

Yes." Ling Xicheng nodded, and handed Li Mo the information he had read. After reading it, Li Mo's expression darkened a bit. "Mo Mo, if I told you to go to City S with Yao Qi to ensure your safety, would you be willing?" "..." Li Mo raised his head and looked

at Ling Xicheng in surprise, "What do you mean?"

" ...It's nothing interesting, it's too late, let's go to bed!"

Li Mo watched Ling Xicheng change his clothes and go to bed by himself, hesitated for a while, didn't talk, changed his clothes and turned off the light. Lying on the bed, looking at Ling Xicheng who was hugging him and not letting go as usual, Li Mo's uneasiness also eased a lot. I thought to myself, Xu is under too much pressure recently, that's why his reaction is so strange! Seeing Li Mo sleeping soundly in his arms, Ling Xicheng lowered his head and kissed the corner of his lips, then got up and went downstairs.

Yao Qi was still sitting on the sofa, and Li Xuan was talking to him beside him. "Xicheng? Why did you come down?" Li Xuan was also a little surprised when he saw Lingxicheng. Li Mo had already gone back to his room, but Lingxicheng was willing to come out alone.

Ling Xicheng did not answer Li Xuan's question, and said directly to Yao Qi, "I agree with what you said just now, but the premise is that you must ensure Mo Mo's safety.

" Take good care of him."

Li Xuan sensed the smell of gunpowder between the two of them sensitively, and felt something was wrong, "What are you talking about?"

"It's nothing, let him explain to you, it's too late, I'm going to bed." After Ling Xicheng finished speaking, he turned and went upstairs.

"What's going on? I think there seems to be something wrong with you two." Li Xuan asked Yao Qi curiously.

"I discussed with him to take you and Li Mo to City S."

"What? Are you joking with me?" Li Xuan's face changed when he heard that. The grudge against his mother has not yet been settled, Yao Qi is planning to let himself be Deserters?

"No."

"Then what do you mean take Li Mo and me to City S? You know that I..."

Yao Qi interrupted Li Xuan, and said soothingly, "Li Xuan, calm down first, I know you hate the Zheng family and Li Jianguo, I want to avenge your mother and younger brother with my own hands, but have you ever thought about it? Given your current situation, you are lucky not to be caught by them. After all, City B is not the home of the Yao family, and the Zheng family is already in a hurry My dog, as long as you seize the opportunity, you will definitely fight back. Maybe you are fine, but have you ever thought about Li Mo? You spoiled him too innocently. How capable Li Ziyu was back then almost ruined his reputation. And you To be honest, you ruled out Ling Xicheng because you were young, do you really think he is suitable for Li Mo?" "

What do you want to say?"

Reaching out to hug Li Xuan, Yao Qi solemnly said, "You and I have the same relationship with Li Mo." The heart is the same. I watched Li Mo's birth at the beginning. I watched him grow up from such a young age to being able to run and jump, and call him brother with a childish voice. Who knows, he was lost overnight. I think you can understand My mood, obviously there is a better way to get him asylum, why do you have to let him stay in the right and wrong place of city b? Wouldn't it be good to send him back when everything subsides? And as far as I know, Li Mo has rarely had contact with the outside world for so many years. It was for his safety that he married Ling Xicheng, but now that the Yao family can protect him, why should he depend on others? And I can't stay in city b It's been too long, you definitely want to go with me, do you really want to leave Li Mo alone?"

"What do you mean I will definitely go with you? My family is here!" Although he has been persuaded by Yao Qi's words, Li Xuan still feels a little reluctant.

Understanding his entanglement, Yao Qiwen persuaded him, "Yes, that's right, but with our current relationship, shouldn't you go home with me to meet the parents?

" Everyone was in a mess, looking at Yao Qi, he didn't know what to say. Isn't the progress between the two of them a bit too fast, isn't it just dating? How did it turn into going to see the parents?

"Could it be that you are not sincere to me?" Yao Qi pretended to be sad and said, "Let's forget it!" Li Xuan looked at

Yao Qi's appearance, and suddenly remembered the strict tutor of their family, thinking in his heart, what if Yao Qi won't be upset if he doesn't go back with him! Besides, after getting along for so many days, he really didn't want to be separated from him. As for the matter of the Li family, Li Xuan also knew in his heart that now is not the best time to deal with it. And even if he is a cleanse, he doesn't have the power to use even if he wants to take revenge, so it's better to avoid the edge first. Thinking of this, Li Xuan sighed and asked Yao Qi, "To be honest, did you plan to take both of us away from the beginning?" "Yes, yes."

Yao Qi nodded without any intention of hiding.

"Hey. Let's go, but you have to tell Momo yourself, he may not be willing to leave." "

He will, don't worry." Yao Qi's tone was very sure.

"You don't mean to knock people out and take them away!" Li Xuan looked at Yao Qi suspiciously, "I advise you not to, if you really do this, I think Xicheng will fight you desperately."

" ..." Yao Qi knocked Li Xuan on the head speechlessly, "What are you thinking about every day? Actually, I also know that Ling Xicheng treats Li Mo well now, but after seeing what he did before, I don't think it's necessary to torment him. If he doesn't even enter my house, my dad will beat him to death."

"..." Li Xuan looked at Yao Qi in surprise and asked, "Will your father beat me to death?" "

Why?" Yao Qi felt strange.

"Because I did something to you before." Li Xuan was still a little embarrassed when he mentioned the drunkenness before.

"..." Yao Qi suddenly felt that it was time to wash up and go to sleep. The lover's brain power was too high to accept it.

The next morning, when Li Mo woke up, there was no one around him. He reached out and touched the cold place beside him. Li Mo glanced at the time in surprise. It was not yet 6:30. Ling Xicheng would not wake up so early , Is there something wrong with the company temporarily? Frowning, Li Mo got up to wash and change clothes. When I went downstairs, I saw Li Xuan and Yao Qi sitting on the sofa and felt a little strange. Everyone seemed to get up very early today.

"Did something happen?" After greeting the two, Li Mo asked.

"Yeah. I need to discuss something with you." Li Xuan hesitated and said, "Yesterday, you know what happened to the Zheng family, so I discussed with Xicheng to let you go to City S with me." Thinking of Lingxi City's arrival

yesterday Asked him before going to bed, Li Mo frowned, "What do you mean?"

Li Xuan told Li Mo the whole story, and also told him about his relationship with Yao Qi.

Li Mo flipped through the paternity test in his hand and asked indifferently, "So I should be from the Yao family, right?" .

"Does Xicheng know that you want to take me away?" Li Mo turned to ask Yao Qi.

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"He agreed."

"..." Li Mo was silent for a while, took out his mobile phone and dialed Ling Xicheng, with a cold expression on his face, "Hello, it's me." "

Yes." Ling Xicheng on the other side of the phone answered in a low voice.

Li Mo's tone was somewhat questioning, "You were ready to send me away last night, weren't you?" "

Yes, yes." Ling Xicheng admitted very simply.

"Have you ever thought about discussing it with me?" Li Mo's voice was full of irrepressible anger.

Ling Xicheng heard Li Mo's anger, but he didn't know how to appease him, so he could only explain dryly, "Mo Mo, I have no choice, this is the best for you." "You think it's best for me

? "Li Mo took a deep breath and asked calmly, "Then who was the one who held me back?

" Separated, but Yao Qi's words made him think for a long time.

Clearing his throat, Ling Xicheng continued with difficulty, "Momo, I know you are complaining that I made a decision without discussing it with you, and I also know that you have always doubted my feelings for you. I will only say what I said today. Maybe I won't have the courage to tell you again. I didn't sleep all night yesterday, and I kept thinking about the two of us. The relationship between you and me has always been unequal. You moved my heart first, So in this relationship, you have always been a passive player. And I have always intentionally maintained this situation, hoping that you can stay by my side forever, but I just realized one thing yesterday, that is, if the relationship between two people The status has always been so unequal, so how long can you maintain your feelings for me after the enthusiasm fades? You also know Yao Qi's identity. I disagreed with him when he told me yesterday, but after careful consideration I still decided to let go. Momo, you go back with your brother, go out to see the outside world, if you finally decide to come back, I will always wait for you at home." "What if I decide to leave?

"

"..." After a long silence, Ling Xicheng said, "Then I support your decision."

"Very good!" Li Mo took a deep breath and hung up the phone. Glancing at Yao Qi, he nodded to him and asked, "When are you leaving?"

"Anytime."

"Then let's leave today!"

"Momo, are you okay!" Li Xuan held him back worried.

"It's okay, I'm fine. I'll go up and pack my things first, just call me when I leave." Li Mo turned and went upstairs after speaking.

Looking at the familiar furnishings in the bedroom, Li Mo's heart was mixed. He understood Ling Xicheng's words. In fact, if Ling Xicheng had a good discussion with him, he would still go with Yao Qi, but he didn't even dare to talk directly. Li Mo suddenly felt a deep sense of disappointment towards Ling Xicheng.

Ling Xicheng didn't know, but he had always understood what he meant. Ling Xicheng is a conceited and insecure person, even a little cowardly and evasive. If I didn't really love him, how could I voluntarily fold my wings and stay in the world he drew. But now, Ling Xicheng told himself, no need, he let himself go. Li Mo was suddenly very confused, not knowing what to do in the future.

Li Xuan pushed open the bedroom door and saw Li Mo sitting on the edge of the bed in a daze, walked over and hugged him from behind, "Mo Mo, Xicheng, he is just worried about you." "I know, I'm not angry, I just don't know what will happen in the

future How should I go?"

Li Xuan looked at Li Mo's confused expression and sighed, and handed him a document.

"What is this?" Li Mo looked up at him in surprise.

"Look for yourself. Xicheng gave it to me when he left in the morning. Originally, he asked me to wait for you to make a decision before giving it to you. But I opened it curiously and took a look at the contents. I discussed it with Yao Qi, and I think it's better to give it to you first." It would be better to tell you." The expression on Li Xuan's face was subtle.

Li Mo glanced at him, and opened the document bag in his hand. The word divorce agreement on it made Li Mo feel cold. Was he still abandoned in the end? With trembling hands, he opened the agreement. It was not the lead typeface printed by the lawyer's typewriter, but handwritten, in Ling Xicheng's handwriting. It said that, except for the house the two of them lived in now, all properties under the name of Ling Xicheng belonged to Li Mo. Turning back, there was another letter, not many words, but very earnest.

To my favorite Li Mo:

Maybe when you read this letter, you have already made the decision to leave. If you have already made up your mind, please don't refuse my previous request, because this is the last compensation I can give you.

I am cowardly and dare not say this to you in person, so I can only express my feelings to you in this way. Although I can no longer walk with you in the future, I still sincerely hope that you can live happily and worry-free. Maybe you will meet a better person and have a better love, but that is beyond my control.

For a long time, I have been very grateful to God for giving me a chance to truly see your goodness, but the initial damage has been done and cannot be repaired at all, and it seems too late for me to say love to you now.

Momo, I'm sorry, I didn't fall in love with you when you loved me, so I can only taste your bitterness silently after you don't love me. Finally, thank you, thank you for loving me once, I wish you a prosperous life in the future, safe years and no worries.

Sincerely, Ling Xicheng

Li Mo looked at the letter in his hand, and couldn't tell what it was like. Some are moved, some are sad, but more are still dumbfounded. After getting along for such a long time, he can vaguely feel that Ling Xicheng's way of love is to simply give. He is stupid and can't please others, so he can only give what he has to the other party desperately. people stay.

I remember that the two were joking, Li Mo said that he was trapped by him, if one day the two divorced, he probably would have to leave the house, after all he had no property. Ling Xicheng told him solemnly at the time that even if the two of them did reach that day, he would not let him have nothing. So is this his way?

"Brother, tell me, how did Ling Xicheng's brain grow? How did he write such a girly letter? Don't you feel awkward?" Li Mo's voice was a little choked up.

Li Xuan shook his head and said that he didn't know either. When Ling Xicheng handed over the things to him in the morning, he was worried because of Ling Xicheng's pale face, and he was taken aback when he saw the property division document of the divorce agreement. When I saw the latter letter, I was left with goosebumps all over my body. After 28 years of acquaintance, Li Xuan discovered for the first time that Fa Xiao was still a fan of literature and art. "Mo Mo, what are you going to do?" "Want to beat him up?

" Take a break." Li Mo gritted his teeth a little bit, Ling Xicheng really had enough, since he has the mind to write something, why don't he wake himself up to discuss it? And why didn't he remember that he had planned to find his biological parents and separate from him? Yao Qi only used a few words of pressure, and he flinched, because he didn't have confidence in himself or believed in their feelings. He wasn't that angry at first, but after reading this confession letter, Li Mo's heart was full of anger.

"Haha." Li Xuan smiled and patted Li Mo's head and said gloatingly, "Brother will accompany you."

"Yeah."

Yao Qi saw Li Mo and Li Xuan coming down the stairs, and knew that Li Mo had figured it out. Li Mo walked up to Yao Qi, opened his mouth, but didn't know what to shout. In fact, he was not very excited about finding his real relatives. It may be because I have been numb due to too much stimulation recently, or it may be that I have not reacted yet, and it is not very realistic.

Yao Qi looked at Li Mo's awkward look of not knowing how to get along with him, and reached out and patted his head, "Don't be so nervous, after all, we haven't seen each other for 20 years, it's normal to be unfamiliar. Li Xuan will also accompany you Go back, so don't feel uneasy. Shall we take our time?"

"Okay." Li Mo nodded. He suddenly felt that he was a very lucky person. Although it sounds a bit rough, neither his adoptive mother nor his biological family members ever gave up on him. "Well, before I leave, I want to see Ling Xicheng again, and I have something to say to him Clear."

"I know, everything is ready, I will take you there now." Looking at Li Xuan, Yao Qi agreed to Li Mo's request.

At this moment in Lingxi City at Chenshi, he was unconsciously playing with the signature pen in his hand, feeling very depressed. Looking at the empty desk opposite, Ling Xicheng buried his head in his arms decadently. Li Mo is not here, he is not in any mood. After thinking about it all night, although he had figured out a lot of things, he didn't realize how difficult it was when he actually did it.

Ling Xicheng finally realized the anxiety that Li Mo felt when he was waiting for him. This is the first morning of separation, and he feels that the time is so difficult, so what will he do in the next three months? Sighing, Ling Xicheng began to feel regretful, he shouldn't have been influenced by Yao Qi, and it was right to tie him by his side forcefully. But if Mo Mo regrets one day...

The sudden knock on the door disturbed Ling Xicheng's thoughts, thinking it was about literature and science, he didn't look up, and said "Come in." Hearing the sound of

footsteps gradually walking in, Ling Xicheng Xicheng felt something was wrong, it was not like Wenli's usual habits, but rather like Li Mo, he raised his head in surprise, and met Shang Li Mo's eyes, "Mo Mo, why are you here?"

"Why can't I come?" Li Mo threw the folder in his hand on the table, "If I sign on it, this office will be mine, isn't it normal for me to come?" "..." Ling Xicheng was

speechless That's right, lowering his head to hide the sadness in his heart, is Momo still planning to leave? That's right, now that he is protected by the Yao family, he doesn't have to worry about safety issues at all. As for himself, he is indeed not a qualified partner. He had cheated in marriage before, and in his previous life that Li Mo didn't know, he What qualifications do you have to be by Li Mo's side? Thinking about this, Ling Xicheng was so sad that he couldn't speak.

Li Mo could understand what was going on in his mind when he looked at him in a daze, and couldn't help feeling a little angry in his heart. Ling Xicheng is always like this, he would rather make up his own brain than say anything. He stretched out his hand and slapped him hard. Under Ling Xicheng's surprised eyes, Li Mo pushed him down on the chair and kissed him hard on the lips.

"Mo Mo, uh..." Ling Xicheng opened his eyes wide and looked at Li Mo who was close at hand, feeling Li Mo's strength for the first time. In his impression, Li Mo had always been a docile and good-tempered person, but the sudden outburst made him a little confused. And why did Li Mo kiss him? Didn't you come here on purpose to say goodbye?

Noticing Ling Xicheng's inattentiveness, Li Mo intentionally bit him hard.

"It hurts." Ling Xicheng frowned and moaned in pain.

Li Mo was charmed by his hoarse voice, and sat astride Ling Xicheng and looked at him. Ling Xicheng felt the weight on his body, and finally had some sense of reality. He stretched out his arms to hug Li Mo, without saying a word. Li Mo obediently let him hug him, but reached out to Ling Xicheng's neckline and pulled out his tie. Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo in surprise and didn't know what he was going to do.

"Don't move!" Li Mo's tone carried a warning, Ling Xicheng's body froze instinctively because of his pulling his wrist. Li Mo pulled Ling Xicheng's hands above his head, tied them with a tie, looked around, but couldn't find a place to fix them, and frowned dissatisfied.

"Uh... Mo Mo, what do you want to do?" Ling Xicheng faintly felt that the atmosphere was not right.

Li Mo smiled at him, leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Guess!" "

..."

Li Mo smiled even more happily when he saw that he was speechless in surprise, and stretched out his hand to untie Ling Xicheng's lock Shirt buttons. Since Ling Xicheng's hands were bound, Li Mo couldn't take off all his shirts. Straightened up, Li Mo looked down at him and sighed, "Tsk, you're quite handsome!"

"Mo Mo, let me go first..." Ling Xicheng was a little embarrassed by this posture, he didn't care about Li Mo He took off his clothes, but this kind of semi-forced drama made him feel uncomfortable from the bottom of his heart, but now that Li Mo was sitting on him, he didn't dare to struggle very hard, for fear of hurting him.

"I'm not tied tightly, you'd better not move." Li Mo's tone was threatening, "If you loosen it, you just wait to leave the house!"

Ling Xicheng stopped struggling because of Li Mo's words. Li Mo looked at his reaction with satisfaction, lowered his head again, and said next to his ear, "You said that if I just leave like this, do you have to wait for Wenli to come before I can be untied?" With Xicheng's pale cheeks, Li Mo continued, "Actually, you're fine if you do this!"