Chapter 5 Rabbit Mantou

It was already late after eating, and the two of them finished their food and were going to take a shower and go to bed. After going through this divorce turmoil, the two of them are still a little awkward lying on the same bed again.

"Li Mo, I plan to hold a press conference tomorrow. The two of us have such a big fight that we must have an explanation. As for my parents, I will go and explain to them. You don't have to worry." Ling Xicheng found Li Mo

's His body was very stiff, knowing that he was shy, so he opened his mouth to divert Li Mo's attention. Besides, he didn't have nothing to say, these leftover messes always had to be dealt with. They are not an ordinary couple. Divorce is not a very unusual thing for many people, but going to them involves a series of matters such as the family's reputation and interests. It doesn't matter if you discuss it with Li Mo, he will always give him an explanation.

"Do you need me to attend?" Hearing Ling Xicheng and Li Xuan talk about the press conference in the afternoon, Li Mo didn't expect him to prepare in such a hurry. The matter of Ling Xicheng's derailment had already been confirmed a month ago. In addition, his relationship with Li Ziyu was not low-key. The gossip magazines in City B wrote about everything. Ling Xicheng's eagerness to hold the meeting was to completely eliminate the divorce rumors ?

"You don't mind? Tomorrow's scene might be a bit embarrassing, it's better for me to go alone, after all, my fault is my fault." Ling Xicheng understood what Li Mo meant, and also knew that Li Mo really wanted to face it with him. But Ling Xicheng still couldn't bear it, the damage had already been done, and he couldn't bear to let Li Mo stand in front of people again and suffer a second injury from the past.

"What about Li Ziyu, what are you going to do?" In fact, this is what Li Mo cares most about. He has seen with his own eyes how precious Li Ziyu is in Lingxi City. In his memory, Ling Xicheng was always serious and casual, but he saw Ling Xicheng coaxing Li Ziyu with a doting smile more than once. But Li Ziyu...

For Li Ziyu's younger brother, Li Mo didn't have much affection, nor did he deliberately bully him. After all, no one can tell who is more pitiful between an illegitimate child and a married child. The illegitimate child said that the child was innocent and that he was born without a father. But for a legitimate child, an illegitimate child is the proof of his father's disloyalty to the family, and it also makes the original warm family come to naught. So when he knew that the person intervening in his marriage was Li Ziyu, Li Mo felt it was ironic. Li Ziyu's mother failed to marry her father, but she was abandoned by her current husband because of Li Ziyu. Is this a turn of events?

"Break it clean, after all..." Ling Xicheng stretched out his hand and hugged Li Mo who was beside him in his arms, and the rest of the words were a little hard to say, stuck in his heart. He still has some old feelings for Li Ziyu, even if it is a wrong feeling, the throbbing in his heart at that time is still real. At this time, he always wanted to get close to Li Mo, he felt that Li Mo could understand his sadness. In fact, the saddest thing for Ling Xicheng was that he realized that the Li Ziyu he fell in love with might be just a disguise. How could a really kind and beautiful child associate with four men at the same time?

In the five years since Li Mo passed away, he never dared to think too much about it, so that he finally used work to numb his nerves. He had already faintly realized in his heart that Li Ziyu was not a simple-minded person. But he still gritted his teeth and continued to maintain this ridiculous relationship with Li Ziyu. It seemed that this would prove that his original choice was right, and relieve his guilt towards Li Mo.

But how does Li Mo see the relationship between himself and Li Ziyu? Did he ever feel heartbroken for him? Ling Xicheng suddenly felt the same way for Li Mo. Reminiscent of the embarrassment and embarrassment he faced Li Ziyu's other lovers, he thought, maybe Li Mo suffered more than himself! At best, he could be regarded as an unfaithful lover, but Li Mo lost his family while losing the person he liked.

"Li Mo, I'm sorry for making you wronged." Ling Xicheng wanted to comfort Li Mo, but the only thing he could say was this dry sentence. Ling Xicheng was really confused. Why was he so attracted to Li Ziyu in the first place? Why does a man have no wife? How can bear to share a person?

"It doesn't matter, the most difficult thing is over." Yes, Li Mo thought, no matter why Ling Xicheng changed his mind about divorce, for Li Mo, the most difficult thing is over. To be able to stand beside this person in such an upright manner, Li Mo was already satisfied.

He knew the idea was cheap. Maybe he should have some backbone, slap Ling Xicheng and tell him, I, Li Mo, am not your pet, if you don't like it, throw it away, and Shun Shunmao will continue to wag your tail at you. But in fact, Ling Xicheng's apology really smoothed out a lot of sadness in his heart. Perhaps there is still some unwillingness, but Li Mo is willing to be loyal to his heart. He still loves the man in front of him, so he chose to forgive.

"Li Mo, I..." Ling Xicheng didn't know what to say, he always felt uncomfortable facing such a tolerant Li Mo. Thinking of the infamy that Li Mo had borne before his death, some of them were even spread because of his ignorance and connivance.

At that time, Li Mo was already deeply affected by the affairs of Li's family, but he arranged for him to work in his company in the name of taking care of the son of an old man. When Li Mo lost the halo of the Li family and returned to Chen with the title of outcast of the Ling family, how could those villains who are used to bullying the high and trampling the low would miss the opportunity to bully him.

Thinking about it carefully, there may be Li Ziyu's handwriting in it. Li Ziyu was in a high position back then, and he had a deep grudge against the Li family. Li Mo was the only one left in the Li family, so how could Li Ziyu let him go? At that time, I didn't know if I was out of my mind to believe the rumors that Li Mo insulted his colleagues in the office to seduce his boss.

Although Li Mo is not good at talking, he has a good personality, and he doesn't lose his temper easily with others, and he can't do such things as seduce. As for plagiarism, Li Mo himself knew his strength. As a person who could support half the sky of Chenshi's design department, Li Mo would not and would not bother to use that kind of method. Thinking about Li Ziyu being pushed downstairs... Now I feel that this incident is a bit strange. The timing of Li Ziyu's fall was too coincidental, just in time for him to arrive... Ling Xicheng was a little distracted after thinking about it...

Seeing Ling Xicheng hugging him in a daze, Li Mo obediently leaned against Ling Xicheng, and quietly buried his head in his chest. After all, Li Mo's heart was still a little sore. He understood that Ling Xicheng didn't actually fall in love with him, but he didn't know why the guilt caused him to suddenly want to repair the relationship between the two.

Choosing to divorce was not Li Mo's original intention. When he found out about Ling Xicheng's cheating, he was also in despair, and even considered pretending not to know, as long as Ling Xicheng was willing to go home occasionally to have a look. But when Li Ziyu stood proudly in front of him, he still flinched. He listened to Li Ziyu talking about his past with Ling Xicheng in a flaunting tone, Li Mo understood that he could no longer deceive himself and others.

The Ling Xicheng in Li Ziyu's mouth is a gentle, smiling and somewhat wicked man, but Li Mo rarely sees Ling Xicheng's smile. It is true that love makes people humble. Li Molian gave up in the end because he wanted to see a happier Ling Xicheng. Although Li Mo hates it in his heart, who can tell who is right and who is wrong when it comes to emotional matters? Ling Xicheng doesn't love him, so forcibly tying him up in the name of marriage will make both of them feel uncomfortable, and he will become more humble because of such unequal feelings and consume all his heart. This is unacceptable to Li Mo, he does not want to become such an ugly existence. So he chose to let go and free both of them.

Now Ling Xicheng unexpectedly broke off with Li Ziyu, which disrupted all Li Mo's previous preparations. No matter what the reason for changing Ling Xicheng's mind is, this trend is always good. He can seize this opportunity to make Ling Xicheng fall in love with him! Doesn't everyone say the best way to let go of one relationship is to start another? Can he take advantage of this opportunity to take Li Ziyu's place in Lingxi City's heart?

Maybe what he did was a bit despicable, after all, Li Ziyu and Ling Xicheng still have feelings for each other now! But what else? Didn't Li Ziyu invade his married life with the high-sounding reason of "love"? Li Mo is not the Holy Mother, and he also wants to know if Li Ziyu can maintain his so-called innocence and kindness when he sees Ling Xicheng standing beside him. Listening to Ling Xicheng's steady heartbeat, Li Moti's heart finally calmed down after a day. Li Ziyu, it's because you don't cherish yourself, so I won't back down now, Li Mo fell into a deep sleep thinking about it.

It was a rare good night's sleep. When Ling Xicheng opened his eyes, Li Mo had just come out of the bathroom after washing.

"Are you awake? Get up first, I'll go prepare breakfast." Li Mo seemed to have not fully woken up, his voice was slightly hoarse, and his eyes were a little blurred.

"What? You haven't woken up after washing your face?"

Li Mo had already changed out of his pajamas, his white shirt was neatly tied into his black suit pants, he didn't wear a tie, his hair was combed softly, and he looked like an elite in the industry. But Li Mo's eyes were not in focus at all, and with the watery corners of his eyes that were suppressed from yawning, he looked like a little rabbit that couldn't open its fur just after being groomed. Ling Xicheng couldn't help but lifted the quilt and walked over to touch his head. Ever since he started paying attention to Li Mo, he can always find Li Mo's hidden cuteness.

"It doesn't matter, it will be fine in a while. It's always like this in the morning." Li Mo muttered, opened the door and went downstairs.

When Ling Xicheng went downstairs, breakfast was already set on the dining table. The simple white porridge is paired with refreshing side dishes. The only thing that is not harmonious is the bunny-shaped bun. Ling Xicheng picked one up and broke it open, it was stuffed with red bean paste.

Seeing him picking up the bunny buns, Li Mo explained a little embarrassedly, "I don't have too many ingredients at home. This is leftover from my previous cooking. I don't have much time in the morning so..."

"It tastes good." Ling Xicheng took a bite. The steamed bun skin is made of milk and noodles, and the sweetness of the red bean paste inside is just right, it's just the shape. Ling Xicheng couldn't help imagining the way Li Mo was standing in the kitchen with his sleeves rolled up, earnestly pasting red beans on the sides of the steamed buns to make eyes, couldn't help pinching Li Mo's face, and jokingly asked, "Is this shape according to Did you make it yourself?"

"Ah?" Li Mo was not sure what Ling Xicheng meant, and didn't know how to answer it. This red bean paste steamed bun was learned by Li Mo from Weibo when he was bored, and he thought it was fun to pass the time. Originally, I didn't want to show Ling Xicheng, for fear that he would think he was childish. It's just that I was a little absent-minded when preparing the ingredients, and I made a bit too much. The rest can't be thrown away and can only be frozen in the refrigerator.

When I was just preparing breakfast, I found that there seemed to be nothing in the house, and I had no time to go out to buy vegetables, so I had to take it out to make up for it. During the month when Ling Xicheng was away, I seldom fired. Because it is not easy to cook alone, and because I am not in the mood. Seeing Ling Xicheng eating steamed buns with a smile, Li Mo suddenly felt disgusted with himself. I'm the only one who is entangled here, people don't take it seriously at all.

"Stupid, little rabbit!" Ling Xicheng laughed when he saw Li Mo sitting at the table with a stern face but his eyes were full of me being in a daze and not disturbing me. Sure enough, it's natural to get along with someone who is cold and cold!

Li Mo's eyes wandered in front of him, and his ears were slightly red. Although his face still maintained the expression that I am an elite and good young man, his thoughts clearly drifted away long ago. In the past, Ling Xicheng always felt that Li Mo was too rigid, not talkative and too silent, but now he finds that this is not the case. Li Mo has talking eyes, no matter how calm his facial expression is, his thoughts will leak out through his eyes. Maybe that calm expression is just Li Mo's mask, the real Li Mo is actually a little confused and in a daze? Ling Xicheng found himself very interested in Li Mo, he suddenly knew what kind of person the real Li Mo was.

"What rabbit?" Li Mo hadn't gotten over the embarrassment of feeding Ling Xicheng buns in the shape of a rabbit, and turned his head slightly not to meet Ling Xicheng's gaze. He admitted that he would be embarrassed to see Shangling Xicheng's playful eyes.

Ling Xicheng really couldn't bear to tease him anymore, the two of them would have to go to work soon, and Li Mo probably wouldn't even be able to eat well if the quarrel continued. So he pinched the tip of Li Mo's nose and held back a smile and said, "Pfft, it's okay, I just said that you are so cute, Li Mo." "

..." Seeing Ling Xicheng's usual doting smile, Li Mo was stunned .