Chapter 10 Daily life

Time to get off. Ling Xicheng waited for Li Mo for a long time, but he didn't come up, and no one answered his phone. Ling Xicheng was a little worried that Li Mo was still feeling unhappy about what happened in the afternoon, so he went downstairs to Li Mo's office to look for him. The door was not locked, Ling Xicheng pushed it open, and upon entering, he saw Li Mo leaning on the chair and falling asleep.

Li Mo slept soundly, and did not notice that there was already an extra person in the office. The head leaning on the back of the chair was slightly raised, the suit jacket that had been taken off was hung on the armrest on one side, the tie was untied but not taken off, and hung casually on the collar. The raised chin tightened the skin of the neck to draw a fragile arc, and further down, the beautiful and slender collarbone was exposed in the middle of the slightly open collar, with one hand hanging by the side and the other casually resting on the abdomen . The dim setting sun dyed Li Mo's fair skin a little charming, with a decadent beauty and an unusual allure.

Ling Xicheng quietly approached Li Mo, his low voice was hoarse with some unknown meaning, "Li Mo, wake up, it's time to get off work."

Li Mo vaguely heard a gentle and deep voice ringing in his ears, as if to wake him up "Well..." Li Mo's mind was not fully awake yet, he opened his eyes and asked in a little confusion, "What time is it?" "It's

almost seven o'clock." Ling Xicheng couldn't help pinching Li Mo's cheek and replied.

"It's still early...let me sleep for a while." Li Mo reflexively held the harassing hand on his face, it was so warm, Li Mo couldn't help approaching, and rubbed against that warm palm.

"You! It's getting late." Seeing Li Mo's animal-like movements, Ling Xicheng's heart softened. "Wake up, you're tired, let's go home and sleep, your neck should hurt when you lean up like this." Ling Xicheng straightened Li Mo's head and urged in Li Mo's ear.

"It hurts, don't move my neck yet." Li Mo has been leaning on the chair for a while, and Ling Xicheng's support seems to not belong to him anymore. An unspeakable soreness came, and Li Mo stiffened I didn't dare to move my body, and my whole body became sober in an instant.

"Okay, okay, I'll rub it for you, how long have you been sleeping, and you're not afraid of catching a cold." Seeing Li Mo's rare childish look, Ling Xicheng made Li Mo lean into his arms in a funny way, slowly Gently massaging his neck, "Is it better?"

"Hmm..." Li Mo, who had already come to his senses, was a little embarrassed. Ling Xicheng's hand was very warm, and his slender and strong fingers stroked his neck with moderate strength, making him feel more comfortable. He just woke up with the idea of ​​wanting to continue to sleep.

"When you wake up, pack up and put on your coats. We should go home." "

I'm sorry, I'll be fine soon." Li Mo hurriedly got up and put away the design drawings scattered everywhere on the table. After hesitating for a while, he still didn't bring his work home, put on his coat and said, "Let's go!" "It's

too late today, stop cooking and go out to eat." Ling Xicheng looked at the time and said, although he really wanted to After eating Li Mo's love dinner, but seeing Li Mo's tired look, he didn't want to tire him anymore.

"Well, okay, I'll listen to you." Li Mo replied obediently.

"Then where shall we go to eat? Do you have a favorite restaurant?"

"All right, you decide. I seldom eat out, and I don't pay attention to these things."

Ling Xicheng glanced at Li Mo with a little surprise." Where do you usually eat?"

"Usually you eat at home, and it's convenient to cook by yourself." "

I thought you were cooking at home for me, but it turns out that you like it yourself. Am I being self-indulgent? "Looking at Li Mo's indifferent answer, Ling Xicheng somehow wanted to tease him, deliberately pretending to be sad. This person is always so stable and stable, as if the sky will fall and it will be fine, but if he has a slightly intimate attitude, he will blush.

"You..." Li Mo didn't know how to answer, Ling Xicheng didn't joke with him before, it was rare that he didn't know how to continue with a joke. I had to turn my head and look out the window.

Seeing Li Mo's slightly awkward look, Ling Xicheng thought it was cute, and stretched out his hand to pinch his cheek, "Okay, don't be awkward, I won't fight with you anymore." "Drive hard and look ahead." Li Mo felt a

little I'm sorry, what do you mean don't be awkward, as if he was acting like a baby with him, he pulled Ling Xicheng's hand and changed the subject.

In the end, the two drove around the street and decided to eat home-cooked food. Ling Xicheng thought about it and decided to go to Yemi. Yemi is a very special private restaurant, very famous in B City. The place is small and can accommodate up to 10 tables at a time. The boss's temper is also very strange, he doesn't entertain people who don't like him, and he doesn't even provide takeaway service. It is only open between 6pm and 11pm every day. Although the store is small and the boss has many eccentricities, but he can't stand up to his good craftsmanship. Yemi has so many appointments every day that he almost blows up the phone.

Ling Xicheng never needs to make an appointment to eat here, because the strange owner who opened the store knows him. He is his junior student in college who is now the secretary, Wenli, and the reason why Wenli's restaurant can be opened is because of Ling Xicheng. help.

"Is this shop for arts and sciences?" Li Mo asked in surprise. It was hard for him to imagine that the meticulous Secretary Wen who wore a pair of silver-rimmed glasses in the company during the day actually ran a private restaurant with strange rules after work.

"Yeah, you can't see it!" Ling Xicheng walked in with Li Mo after parking the car. I greeted the waiter and ordered two signature dishes plus a soup, and told the waiter to place an order.

Seeing Li Mo's calm face but eyes filled with curiosity as he looked around, Ling Xicheng laughed, "Okay, let's have a cup of tea to warm you up first. Seeing that you just fell asleep in the office this afternoon, don't catch a cold." Ling Xicheng fell down He got a cup of tea and handed it to Li Mo.

"Thank you." Li Mo took the teacup, and looked at Ling Xicheng's smiling face, a little dazed. Ever since Ling Xicheng said he would not get a divorce, he seemed to smile to himself often.

"Why do you keep looking at me? Is the tea too hot?" Seeing Li Mo's blank look, Ling Xicheng couldn't help laughing. When the two of them were alone, Li Mo always couldn't let go, and sometimes he would be a little confused. Thinking about the evaluation of him from the outside world, the gentle and elegant young master of the Li family, and the quick-witted genius in the design world, seem to be out of touch with this person in front of him. Ling Xicheng found that what attracted him most to Li Mo was Li Mo's eyes, which were full of Ling Xicheng's unique thoughts.

"Ah, no." Li Mo hurriedly picked up the cup and took a sip, "Hmm..." Li Mo put down the teacup, covered his lips with his hand, and swallowed the tea reluctantly. The tea was just brewed, and Li Mo felt that his tongue was almost not his own if he drank it recklessly.

"What's the matter? Don't block it, open it for me to see." Ling Xicheng left his seat, walked to Li Mo's side, pulled away his hand that had been covering his lips, and signaled him to open his mouth.

"It's okay." Li Mo's voice was blurred by the burning pain in his mouth.

"It's almost hard to speak, and he said it's okay, open it quickly and let me see if it's serious."

"It's really okay." Li Mo felt that he had never been so embarrassing before, every time he was with Ling Xicheng, he couldn't hold on to himself With a steady image, it's good that Ling Xicheng didn't like to talk before, but now he gets a little closer to him occasionally, and he's always nervous, making small troubles from time to time.

"Be good, be obedient." Looking at Li Mo's red earlobes, Ling Xicheng knew that he was embarrassed, reached out and lifted Li Mo's chin, Ling Xicheng lowered his voice, coaxingly said, "Open, let me see Look."

"Ah..." Li Mo was seduced by Ling Xicheng's coaxing tone, and opened his lips.

Ling Xicheng looked at the light, and it was really hot, the center of his tongue turned dark red, and a few dark bubbles could be seen vaguely. While Ling Xicheng stopped Li Mo from closing his mouth, he rang the service bell and told the waiter to bring some ice cubes. Soon, the ice cubes came, Ling Xicheng looked at it, picked out a small piece and brought it to Li Mo's lips, motioning him to keep it in his mouth. "Don't swallow it, just put it on your tongue, it's hot and blistered, why are you so careless?" "...

" It's not that you suddenly changed your attitude towards me, which made me so uncomfortable. Li Mo couldn't open his mouth with ice in his mouth, so he had to complain silently in his heart.

"Secretly arrange me in your heart?" Looking at Li Mo's slightly wandering eyes, Ling Xicheng knew that he must be complaining that he was teasing him.

"?" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng in surprise, is Ling Xicheng a roundworm in his heart?

"You! You burn your tongue because you are always in a daze." Ling Xicheng said, reaching out to pick up the teacup Li Mo used just now, and tested the temperature. Spit out the ice."

"Yeah." Li Mo obediently spat out the ice onto a tissue on the side,

"It's not hot this time, you can drink it." Ling Xicheng held the teacup to Li Mo's lips and signaled him Drink a sip.

"Xicheng, you..." Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng taking care of him so thoughtfully, and felt a little like a lifetime away. Li Mo really wanted to ask Ling Xicheng if he was taking him as a substitute for Li Ziyu, but the beautiful atmosphere prevented him from saying such self-abuse. Forget it, Li Mo thought desperately, even if he was a substitute, so what? The person Ling Xicheng is pampering in front of him is Li Mo, as for the reason for pampering him, what is the reason? Even if one day Ling Xicheng withdraws these tenderness, he can still rely on memories to comfort himself, people must learn to be content. Once Li Mo figured it out, he was no longer awkward. Looking around, Li Mo's curiosity about Ye Mi gained the upper hand again, "Is there only Wen Li in the back kitchen of this restaurant?" "

Yes, yes."

"Then he won't be too busy? When I came in just now, I found that there are a lot of people in this store." "

Why not, why not take more than four guests at a table at a time! And the meal order The food is served a little slower than usual."

"Well, Secretary Wen's cooking must be very delicious. You can see that there are so many people here but no one is rushing, and the taste of this tea is also very special. There is a touch of sweetness. Taste, but it doesn't look like sugar."

"This tea is special, you can only drink it in this shop." "

Hearing what you said, I think Secretary Wen is really amazing!" Li Mo really admired Wenli, Chen Shi has such a heavy workload every day, and he still has the energy to take care of a restaurant.

"It's not as powerful as you think. There is a story about Wenli opening this store. Even if no one comes to eat and lose money every day, he will continue to open it." Seeing Li Mo's praiseful evaluation of Wenli, Ling Xicheng felt a little nervous Slight sourness, in Li Mo's heart, shouldn't he be the most powerful?

"That's it!" Li Mo was rarely curious. He knew that Wenli had been with Ling Xicheng for many years, and the two had a good understanding at work. He heard that Wenli was Ling Xicheng's secretary when Ling Xicheng first joined the company. In and out for a long time.

"Wenli opened the store to wait for someone."

"Who are you waiting for?"

"He doesn't know."

"What do you mean?" Li Mo frowned. Is this person teasing him? .

"It's a long story. This place was not a storefront, but an ordinary house facing the street. He lived here when he was in the University of Arts and Sciences. One day he picked up a person in front of his house. The person had no trauma, but he was always in the house. Fever. Wenli took care of him all night, until the man woke up the next day and found that he had lost his memory. Wenli was soft-hearted, thinking that since he had picked it up, he couldn't leave it alone, so he left him behind." "

Later What about it?" Li Mo couldn't believe it, Wenli usually exudes a kind of aura that strangers should not be close to, but when he was in college, he would pick up random people and go home.

"Then Wenli came home from class one day and found that this person had disappeared, so he left a note thanking him for taking care of him. Wenli always thought that person would come back to look for him, so he never moved. Later, the landlord's son wanted to use We got married in this house, Wenli had to leave, and worried that that person would come back, so we waited there every day. In the end, Li Xuan and I couldn't bear his self-abuse, so we pooled some money to buy this place. After graduating from the University of Arts and Sciences, he came to the company to help me, slowly repaid the money, remodeled the house, and opened a private restaurant. I come here to cook every day after work." "Secretary Wen, I really like that person

! "After hearing this, Li Mo couldn't help feeling a little emotional.

"Maybe." Ling Xicheng refilled Li Mo's tea, "Wen Li is very stubborn."