Chapter 65 Threat

Sending the police away, although Ling Xicheng rejected Wenli's suggestion to go to the hospital for an examination by himself, and went upstairs alone to sleep for a while, he felt that Li Ziyu would just give himself some sleeping pills if he was exhausted, and nothing else would be fine. After tossing and tossing for a long time, the strength of the medicine has almost passed, so he is not very sleepy now.

Leaning on the bed, Ling Xicheng planned to send a text message to Li Mo to tell him about the current situation, but it was a bit late to see if it would disturb his rest. When he was hesitating, his phone rang suddenly. Ling Xicheng glanced at it. Unfamiliar number. "Hello, I'm Ling Xicheng."

"Hehe, I know."

Ling Xicheng frowned listening to the old man's voice on the other side of the phone, "You are..."

"Yang Yi."

"... ..." Ling Xicheng guessed that if he managed Li Ziyu himself, Zheng Yuan should find him, but what he didn't expect was that it was Yang Yi who found him, and he found him so quickly "What advice do you have? I, a small person, must not be able to get into the eyes of a great god like you!" "

Ling Xicheng, you are very capable. Zheng Yang has been helping me for so many years, and this is the first time someone has forced you like this." Yang Yi's tone was not happy not angry.

"You are too famous."

"We have been friends for a long time, and we have known each other now. I want to talk to you about a business. I wonder what you want, President Ling?"

Ling Xicheng didn't answer him immediately, he was still thinking about Yang Yi. The reason for the call. Li Ziyu is not a big shot, and he is just a pawn in Zheng Yang's plan. So why would he find him?

"I heard that there is something in your hand that was left by Cai Fangfei, right?" Due to Ling Xicheng's silence, Yang Yi was the first to speak out his purpose.

Cai Fangfei? Ling Xicheng reacted for a while before realizing that it was Li Xuan's mother's name, "Are you interested in that kind of thing?" Ling Xicheng tentatively probed.

"That's right, I just don't know if you are willing to give up your love." "I'm afraid

I have to say sorry to you. After all, it is a relic of my friend's deceased mother. I can't make the decision for you. You can discuss this issue with Li Xuan first." "

I I thought you were a smart person." Yang Yi's tone was threatening.

"I've always felt that way too." Ling Xicheng was unmoved.

"Hehe, young man, don't be too busy talking and doing things. Do you think the Yao family is really reliable? If I fall, you may not be able to get what you want. I heard that Li Mo is now in S city."

"So what? Can you avoid what the Yao family did to him?" Hearing him mention Li Mo, Ling Xicheng's heart was flustered, but he quickly calmed down. No, Yang Yi is now at the end of his strength, and the Yao family has started to suppress him comprehensively. He is already too busy to take care of himself, and he probably won't be able to find trouble with Mo Mo. What's more, the Yao family has lost Mo Mo once, so he will only be more cautious when he regains it this time. So he should be testing himself. Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng felt more at ease.

Hearing Ling Xicheng's provocation, Yang Yi smiled and said, "I really can't, but the Yao family may not be sincere to you. I heard that they intend to find a new partner for Li Mo. After all, some of your previous affairs were very troublesome." It doesn't sound good!"

Ling Xicheng's heart sank, in fact, when Yao Qi approached him before, he already had a premonition that if Li Mo recognized his ancestor and returned to his clan, then he would be very sad in Yao's family, but he didn't expect it to be so quick. But he still didn't quite believe Yang Yi's words. He still remembered Li Mo's words before he left. If he really changed his mind, at least he would tell himself first, not to mention Li Xuan was there too! No matter what plans the Yao family had, he had to trust Li Mo. Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng replied calmly, "This is a matter between the two of us, so don't worry about it."

"Ling Xicheng, I am not discussing with you now. It seems that you have been brainwashed by the Yao family, but you have to think about one thing. Even if I lose power, it is still very easy to bring down a Ling family, but on the contrary, You cooperate with me, as long as the Yao family is not allowed to get the evidence, I can give you whatever they give you." "

Really? Unfortunately, I am not interested. I remember that

you are not a soft-hearted person." "Just a little Don't you think about your parents?"

"My father told me that since the day Li Xuan's mother was promised to protect Li Mo, the Ling family and the Zheng family have been inseparable!" Ling Xicheng replied coldly.

"Then I hope that President Ling can always maintain this belief. I remember that President Ling has a lot of friends." Yang Yi's words could no longer hide the sinister taste.

"Yang Yi." Ling Xicheng said slowly, "I can tell you clearly that what you want is with me, and I am waiting for you to come to me, but if any accident happens to anyone around me, I will I can't guarantee where this thing will appear, I remember that your enemy is not limited to the Yao family." Hearing the silence on the other side, Ling Xicheng added, "Don't try to provoke the relationship between us, no matter whether there is something about the Zheng family or not. , Li Mo is my lover."

"Then please take care of yourself!" Yang Yi put down the phone, thinking that this Lingxi City could not stay.

Ling Xicheng put down his phone, reluctantly got up and walked to the study. His head was still a little dizzy, but his mind was clear. Guan Eryuan once said that he knew the details of Yang Yi's accepting bribes, but there was no evidence. The Yao family is now investigating again based on Guan Eryuan's clues. But Yang Yi did it very rigorously, and the Yao family has not gained much so far. Then what exactly was written in Li Xuan's mother's diary that would allow such a cautious person to find him directly, and even show his cards?

Ling Xicheng walked to the bookshelf and took out the diary of Li Xuan's mother that Yang Yi mentioned just now, and looked through it carefully for a long time, but he didn't notice anything wrong. Rubbing the cover of the notebook unconsciously, Ling Xicheng fell into deep thought, when suddenly a strange touch caught his attention.

Touching that position, Ling Xicheng picked up the paper cutter beside him, carefully cut open the cover, and pulled out a folded paper from it. When I unfolded it, it was a copy of a customs clearance certificate. Due to the long time, the paper is a little yellowed, but it can still be clearly seen that the name of the licensor and guarantor above is Yang Yi. So is this what Li Xuan's mother wants to leave behind? He always thought that the Zheng family was using Li's water transport for smuggling, and Yang Yi was just the Zheng family's umbrella. But now he finally understands that Yang Yi is the mastermind behind the scenes, and the Zheng family is just the executor, taking a share of the pie by the way. The real beneficiary is still Yang Yi.

No wonder he was so nervous. While thinking about it, Ling Xicheng carefully put away the copy. He had to find a way to send the things to Yao Qi as soon as possible. Now that Yang Yi has come to the door, he is no longer safe here. Especially his identity, Ling Xicheng took out his mobile phone and sent Guan Eryuan a hinting text message, and then went to bed. He has to keep his spirits up, and the next one is a tough battle.

But Guan Eryuan who received the message couldn't hide his excitement. It has been 14 years since he was reborn, and he has suffered so much waiting for this day. The Zheng family, Yang Yi, hehe, Guan Eryuan sneered and lit a cigarette. It turned out that in the previous life, the drama that the Yao family got from Li Xuan turned out to be this. Although he didn't know why the key drama that brought down Yang Yi appeared in Ling Xicheng's hands this time, but he could be sure that Yang Yi no longer had it. The opportunity came again...

The next day, Guan Eryuan took the documents Ling Xicheng gave him and went to S city alone. Ling Xicheng stared at Li Mo's empty desk for a while. Suddenly, Wenli knocked on the door and came in, "Senior, something happened."

"What's wrong?" Ling Xicheng asked him after recovering.

"The person in charge of the material transportation just reported that there is a problem with the customs certificate, and now the goods are detained and cannot be released!" Wenli frowned, feeling a little weird, Chenshi and the customs have always been well watered. , although it cannot be said that the relationship is close, but it is also friendly on the surface, and it is the first time that the goods have been temporarily detained.

After hearing this, Ling Xicheng knew in his heart that Yang Yi might have done it. It seems that he has been quite leisurely recently, and he still has time to deal with him. It's a pity that what he is most afraid of now is time. Chen Shi's new product launch can be postponed, but Yang Yi can probably skip it for a month. Besides, after Guan Eryuan's things are delivered to Yao's house, Yang Yi may not last for a month. Can't survive. Thinking of the threat from that person yesterday, Ling Xicheng felt that he should pay more attention, looked at Wenli and said, "Well, I know, let's put this matter aside for now, and I will deal with it. By the way, is Zhang Huiran going to film in other places recently?

" Um, yes!" Wenli looked at Ling Xicheng in surprise, wondering how Ling Xicheng knew so much about Zhang Huiran.

"You go with him!"

"What do you mean senior? There are so many things going on recently, can you take care of it alone after I leave?" "

We have already done everything we can do, and the rest is to wait and be busy. After two months, you should take a break."

Wen Li felt that something was wrong with Ling Xicheng, but he couldn't see what was strange about it. Coupled with the fact that he has been busy suppressing the Zheng family recently, he has been working overtime for two weeks in a row, Ling Xicheng suddenly gave him a vacation, and Wen Li was also a little bit excited.

Ling Xicheng saw his hesitation, and smiled and advised him, "Go, go! Otherwise, Zhang Huiran has gone so far, and you won't feel at ease staying here. Just hand over the work in hand later, and treat it as a vacation." , if I'm too busy here, I'll call you anytime."

"Well, that's fine too." Wenli nodded and went out.