Chapter 24 Missing

When Ling Xicheng and Li Mo walked into Yemi, Zhang Huiqing had already arrived. Seeing Zhang Huiqing looking around curiously, Li Mo stopped him, "Why don't you sit down?" "Ah! Senior, President Ling!" Zhang Huiqing jumped

to In front of Li Mo.

"You look like a child." Li Mo patted Zhang Huiqing's head to signal him to be quiet.

Ling Xicheng helped Li Mo open the chair, and went to the front desk to make tea with the teapot.

"My eldest brother can also make this tea!" Zhang Huiqing said excitedly after taking a sip.

"How come, this is a unique skill in arts and sciences." Li Mo asked him a little surprised.

"Really, I won't lie to you! Although I've only drank it twice, I'm sure the taste is the same." Zhang Huiqing took another sip and said with certainty.

Li Mo and Ling Xicheng looked at each other, feeling as if they had discovered something, but couldn't grasp it.

At this time, Wenli came out with the dishes, "Don't sit around stupidly, come over and help me, we can eat."

Zhang Huiqing immediately got up and said, "Let me come! Senior Ling, you two sit down first."

Ling Xicheng quietly asked Li Mo "Mo Mo, do you think it will..."

"It shouldn't be such a coincidence!" Li Mo replied a little hesitantly. If Zhang Huiqing's eldest brother is the one Wenli is waiting for, and Wenli has not moved, why doesn't Zhang Huiqing's eldest brother not move? Come here directly?

"Well, let's talk about it when I come back! But Mo Mo, you must be careful of Li Ziyu, I'm afraid he will do something while I'm not around." "Don't worry!

I have my sense of proportion." Li Mo comforted Ling Xicheng hand.

Ling Xicheng nodded, and the four of them sat down to eat.

There was nothing to say all night, Lingxi City was on a plane at 9 am, Li Mo told him to pay attention to safety while helping him check his luggage.

Ling Xicheng sat on the bed beside him and felt very reluctant to see Li Mo busy with himself. After returning from rebirth, Ling Xicheng has not been separated from Li Mo. He is used to being with Li Mo every day, he is used to having Li Mo by his side all the time.

Ling Xicheng walked up to Li Mo and hugged him and said, "Okay, Mo Mo, don't worry about it. After cleaning up, the whole house will be packed into you." "

It's so exaggerated." Li Mo answered in a low voice. , but did not push him away. Li Mo was also a little sad. It turned out that Ling Xicheng was also on business trips a lot, and during the meeting with Li Ziyu, he hadn't seen anyone for a month. Li Mo recalled now and forgot what kind of mood he endured.

"I really want to pack you up and take you away." Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo fiercely, and then kissed the corner of his lips. The time is coming, and if you don't leave, you will miss the plane.

"Be careful on the road." Li Mo said while helping Ling Xicheng adjust the position of his tie and smooth out his wrinkled collar.

"Well, you too, be careful and wait for me to come back." Ling Xicheng was most worried about Li Mo's safety during this period, and once again prudently instructed him.

"Don't worry, go out quickly, don't be late." Li Mo said with a smile, and kissed Ling Xicheng's face comfortingly.

"Well, then I'm leaving." Ling Xicheng picked up the suitcase placed in the entrance, hugged Li Mo again, and then went out.

On the way to several games, Ling Xicheng thought about it and called Li Xuan.

"What are you doing?" Li Xuan was outside, and various noises could be clearly heard from the phone.

"I'm leaving for Japan today, and I'll be back in about a week. I don't worry about Momo being alone at home. I'll ask Wenli to accompany me. You can go and have a look when you have time." "Yes, I see." Li Xuan

agreed Soon, "I have something to do here, so hang up first."

Ling Xicheng looked at the hung up phone and was speechless, not knowing whether Li Xuan was reliable or not. That's also a master who doesn't care when he's busy, "Hey!" Ling Xicheng sighed, he should take Li Mo with him, otherwise he wouldn't be so worried.

After Li Mo sent Ling Xicheng away, he also felt that something was missing, so he reluctantly reminded himself to cheer up, pack up his things and go to work. After ordering Lao Wang to pick him up at night, Li Mo went upstairs.

Just turned on the computer, intending to check the latest work progress, when the phone rang. It was a text message from Ling Xicheng, which said, "Mo Mo, I'm about to board the plane, and I'll call you when I get there. In addition, I told Li Xuan about my business trip and asked him to visit you when he has time. Don't work. Too tired, take good care of yourself."

Li Mo sighed, leaning against the window with complicated emotions. It took him nearly a year to get used to the slightly indifferent married life, but it took Ling Xicheng less than a month to break his calmness. Looking at the warmth and concern between the lines of the text message, Li Mo really wanted to reply, I miss you. But he warned himself not to, he did not allow himself to be a burden to Ling Xicheng. Pulling back his thoughts, Li Mo put his phone on the table beside him, opened his work plan, and looked at what he should do today.

Ling Xicheng turned on his phone as soon as he got off the plane, and after waiting for a long time, he still didn't get Li Mo's reply to the text message, so he hesitated and called Li Mo back. After waiting for a long time, he didn't see him answer the phone, so he had to send a text message to report that he was safe. He wanted to make an internal call, but remembered that Li Mo's office had just been sorted out, and the internal line had not been installed yet. Maybe he is busy, Ling Xicheng comforted himself.

Absent-mindedly, he had a hasty meeting with the person in charge of the Japanese side, and Ling Xicheng went directly to the hot spring hotel that had been arranged earlier. Looking at the open-air hot spring at the back of the room, he thought it should be a style that Li Mo would like.

The circular hot spring pool is not big, but it is more than enough for two people. A cherry blossom tree is planted near the white marble steps, perhaps because the hot spring water is hot, and the cherry blossoms have already bloomed. With the dense water vapor, it also has a taste of fairyland on earth. Ling Xicheng took a photo and sent it to Li Mo. He thought that the two of them could come together next time.

After waiting for a while, there was still no reply from Li Mo. Ling Xicheng shook his head, feeling that he was also a demon, and he could think of Li Mo even after seeing a hot spring.

Sitting on the tatami in the Japanese room, Ling Xicheng flipped through the documents in his hand, and his thoughts couldn't help but fly to Li Mo who was far away in China. At this time, Li Mo should be working! But maybe he is resting after being too busy. When Li Mo relaxes, he likes to make a cup of black tea and read a book on the sofa. He always pays attention to his own image, although Ling Xicheng has laid out carpets and easels by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office, but Li Mo has never sat there once.

When I was at home, Li Mo sat by the window in loose home clothes and drew with one leg bent. The dark carpet always made his feet without socks extraordinarily slender and fair. Ling Xicheng threw down the folder in his hand irritably, picked up the phone and dialed Li Mo's phone again. After a long wait, the system gave an artificial voice prompting that there was no answer.

Ling Xicheng looked at the time. It has been almost 6 hours since he left the house. Li Mo shouldn't have looked at his phone for such a long time. Could it be that something happened? Ling Xicheng was startled, and hurriedly called Wenli.

"Hello?" Wenli's call was answered quickly.

"It's me, where's Li Mo?" Ling Xicheng said anxiously, which made Wenli on the other side a little confused.

"Li Mo is in the office!"

"Then why doesn't he answer the phone? Go and check for me." Although Wen Li's words made Ling Xicheng feel a little more at ease, he was still uneasy without hearing Li Mo's voice. .

"Maybe I'm busy and didn't see it. I said senior, you might as well tie Li Ershao to your body. It's only been a while, and you'll be out of your mind." Wen Li walked to Li Mo's office while talking, knocking Open the door, Li Mo was indeed inside, Wenli handed Li Mo the mobile phone that was still on the phone and said, "Li Mo, hurry up and tell our big boss Ling, he thought you were missing!" "Ah?" Li Mo said a

little Surprised, he raised his head from the blueprint and took Wenli's cell phone, "Hello, Xicheng? Have you arrived in Japan?" "

Well, why didn't you answer the phone?" Ling Xicheng let go of his nervous mood when he heard Li Mo's voice. Quite a lot.

"I was working just now, and I didn't pay attention when my phone was not nearby. I'm sorry for making you worry." Li Mo felt a little embarrassed, as if he had made Ling Xicheng worry again.

"It's okay, as long as you're fine. Did you have lunch?" Ling Xicheng's voice was more gentle through the phone.

"I ate, I ate in the staff restaurant, how about you? Have you arranged everything in Japan?" "

Well, don't worry, I live in a hot spring hotel here, and the environment is not bad. I took a photo and sent it to you The phone is on. You have a look, if you like, next time we come together." "

Well, okay. I'll take a look later." Li Mo was silent for a while, then asked, "Are you on time for lunch?"

" I ate it, I ate it on the plane."

"There are only a few kinds of food on the plane, if you are hungry, you can order some food at the hotel, don't make do with it." Li Mo warned worriedly.

"Well, you too, you have to take good care of yourself when I'm not at home." Ling Xicheng said while looking at the time, "I have to have dinner with my Japanese contacts at night, so I'll hang up first." "

Well , OK." Li Mo hung up the phone, and saw Wenli standing aside with a half-smile. "Sorry to trouble you." Li Mo was a little embarrassed by Wen Li.

"It's okay, but you have to take your mobile phone with you in the future. The senior's aggressiveness in marking people is really..." Wen Li smiled and shook his head. He had never seen Ling Xicheng so nervous. "I don't have anything to do, so I'll go back first. I'll come to see you after work in the evening." "

Yes, fine." Li Mo sent Wen Li away, and quickly picked up his phone. Sure enough, there were several missed calls and two text messages. Open the nearest one, which is a photo of the hot spring hotel sent by Lingxi City. Li Mo put his mobile phone into ringtone mode and put it back in his pocket, and picked up the tablet that was put aside again. Thinking about Ling Xicheng's phone call just now, Li Mo lost his mind. When he regained his senses, he realized that what he drew was Ling Xicheng's face. "Hey" Li Mo sighed and saved the picture, got up to make a cup of black tea and leaned back on the sofa in a daze. This is only the first day, and there are still six days left, and I don't know if I can work with peace of mind.

On the other side, after hanging up Li Mo's phone call, Ling Xicheng stepped up the work at hand. After all, he was worried about Li Mo being alone at home. Ling Xicheng knew that his heart was a little sick now, but he still couldn't control it, especially when he thought of Li Mo's ending in his previous life, he felt an inexplicable chill in his heart.

After dinner, after finally dealing with the Japanese, Ling Xicheng rejected the invitation of others and returned to the hotel alone. After taking a simple bath, Ling Xicheng leaned on the bed in his bathrobe. He checked the time and it wasn't too late, he was considering whether to call Li Mo when Li Mo's call came.

"Hello, Mo Mo?" Ling Xicheng's voice seemed a little lazy due to having some wine for dinner.

"Well, how did the evening talk go?" Li Mo's voice came clearly.

"It's almost there, but the specific content will be discussed at the meeting tomorrow, and some details of the contract need to be reconsidered."

"That's good, what are you doing now?"

"Lying down, how about you? What did you do today?"

"I just went to work normally and didn't do anything. I went to Wenli's for dinner in the evening." Li Mo spoke in a moderate volume, which had a hypnotic effect.

Ling Xicheng quietly listened to Li Mo's voice on the phone, and remained silent for a long time.

"Are you tired?" Li Mo's voice was very soft, with his unique gentleness.

"No." Ling Xicheng asked in a sighing tone, "What about Mo Mo? I miss you." "

..." Li Mo was silent for a long time.

Ling Xicheng knew that he must be shy, probably his ears and neck were red now, so he didn't make things difficult for him. Just when he wanted to change the subject, he heard a soft voice from the phone, "I miss you too." "

Yeah, hehe." Ling Xicheng laughed involuntarily. His Li Mo is always so straightforward. Although shy, she is honest and cute.

Hearing Ling Xicheng's laughter, even knowing that he didn't laugh at him, Li Mo still felt embarrassed, hurriedly said good night and hung up the phone.

Ling Xicheng lay alone on the hotel bed and could not sleep. I always feel that there is one less person beside me, and even the bed has become a lot bigger. I don't know if Li Mo is sleeping well by himself now, or if he will be as lonely and sleepless as himself, Ling Xicheng fell asleep thinking about it.