Chapter 60 Relieve

Wen Li was sitting in Yemi's lobby drinking tea. Although he had already found Zhang Huiran, he still didn't turn off Yemi. Whenever he was free, he would open Yemi. Occasionally when he was in a good mood, he would pick up two tables of guests. Just now Zhang Huiran called and said he would be back later, Wenli opened the door and drank tea while waiting for him when he had nothing to do.

Calculating the time, Zhang Huiran will be back soon, Wenli is going to cook in ten minutes, and the meal will be almost ready when Zhang Huiran arrives home. Looking at the open door, Wenli frowned slightly. He wondered if he should buy a dog, or when he was in the back kitchen, he wouldn't be able to hear people coming in from the front. Since the two lived together, Wenli fired the waiter, because a certain vinegar bucket at home felt depressed every day because the waiter stayed with him for too long. In fact, Wenli didn't want to remind him at all that the person who spends the most time with him every day is not the waiter but Ling Xicheng.

Thinking of his stupid and cute actor, Wenli's lips unconsciously showed a happy smile. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted Wenli's thoughts, without looking up, Wenli said, "I'm sorry, Yemi is closed." "Ah! That's it, what a pity,

I've been looking for it for a long time." The man's brisk tone There was a trace of regret in it.

Wen Li felt that the voice was slightly familiar, and when he raised his head, it was Yin Mo from Dongyang

during the day. "Is that you?" Literary name.

"Wenli." Seeing that he couldn't remember, Wenli simply reminded him with a smile, this kid is a little dazed, didn't he even read his business card when he picked it up during the day?

"I'm sorry, I forgot, you came here to eat too?" "

..." The more Wenli saw Yin Mo's slow reaction, the more he felt a bit like Zhang Huiran, and shook his head with a smile and said, "Ye Mi was driven by me." ."

"Ah?" Yin Mo asked in surprise, "Aren't you the Secretary-General of Chenshi?" "

Yes, this does not conflict with my private restaurant! Can't the Secretary-General of Chenshi have a side job?" Wen Li was surprised when he saw him It looked like a little joke.

"That's right." Nodding, Yin Mo agreed with Wenli's statement, "I just heard from a friend. He said that this store is very good, but the boss has a weird temper. If you don't make an appointment, you have to try your luck. But I think I'm pretty good." Luckily, I met you twice a day! Because of this fate, Boss Wenda probably won't reject me!" "

Indeed not." Wenli felt a little doubt in his heart because of his words, but the expression on his face didn't change, it was just intentional The one he pointed to said, "I seem to always meet road idiots like you." "

I'm not a road idiot, but I just have a little bit of a sense of direction." Yin Mo retorted unconvinced.

Wenli didn't answer the question and took a cup and got a cup of tea for him, "Since you're here, why don't you sit down and taste the craftsmanship?" "No

problem! This tea tastes so special!" Yin Mo's tone was full of exclamation, and he stopped Wenli asked with his hand, "How do you do it?"

"Are you also interested in cooking?"

"Well, it's a hobby, I'm delicious." Yin Mo smiled a little shyly, looking very childish.

"That's really fate, I also like to cook." It's rare to meet someone who has the same well-washed humanities as me, but there are many more words than usual, and the two chatted while drinking tea. What surprised Wenli was that Yin Mo didn't seem to be just talking about his favorite cooking. He had many unique insights into some dishes, but this made Wenli feel that something was wrong. This Yin Mo seems to be too in tune with him, even if he has been a good friend for many years, he will never be so warm after meeting twice.

When Zhang Huiran came back, he saw Wenli and someone chatting happily in the kitchen. Frowning, he said in a deep voice, "I'm back!"

"Yeah." Wenli looked back at him and explained with a smile, "A kid I just met came here today. Let's chat for a while, you go upstairs and change your clothes, and you can eat after you come down." "Okay." Zhang

Huiran He replied, but he didn't go out. He walked up to Wenli who was cooking and hugged him, asking, "What did you do? It smells delicious." "Hungry?"

Wenli put a shrimp in Zhang Huiran's mouth.

Zhang Mouth ate the food that Wenli handed over, Zhang Huiran's voice was a bit vague, "It's a little bit, I'm very tired today." "Well,

then I'll hurry up."

"Okay." Nodding, Zhang Huiran let go of Wenli and turned to go upstairs. Neither asked Yin Mo nor looked at him.

Seeing Zhang Huiran go upstairs, Yin Mo asked worriedly, "Um... did I interrupt you?

" Wenli explained for Zhang Huiran, but the suspicion in his heart deepened. Is this Yin Mo too smart? Zhang Huiran came here directly after the show, without any disguise on his body. Did he really not recognize him or did he deliberately not ask more questions? ? But no matter what it is, his reaction is more or less inconsistent, and it does not match the character he has shown.

Seeing Yin Mo's worried expression, Wenli reached out and patted him on the shoulder, signaling him to take out the dishes first. The atmosphere of the meal was lukewarm. Wenli and Yin Mo chatted happily, Zhang Huiran put down the bowls and chopsticks and went upstairs when he was full. After eating, Yin Mo sat for a while without disturbing him and left.

Wenli tidied up briefly, closed the store, and went upstairs to find Zhang Huiran. As soon as I entered the bedroom, I saw Zhang Huiran leaning on the head of the bed, looking drowsy, "Aren't you afraid of accumulating food when you lie down after eating? No matter how tired you are, sit for a while, and talk after you eat." "No, I'm tired

. "Zhang Huiran rejected Wenli's proposal, and deliberately turned his back on him.

"What's the matter? Are you planning an uprising?" Wenli patted Zhang Huiran's head with a smile, and sat beside him. He knew that there was someone in the family and he might be depressed, the two of them were very busy with their work, and Zhang Huiran especially hated other people intervening during the rare break time. Looking at his pretendingly angry back, Wen Li thought to himself, he really competed with his senior for being so clingy. But fortunately, my family is not as shameless as the senior. Thinking of this, Wen Li decided to let Zhang Huiran and Ling Xicheng have less contact in the future. He is already stupid, and he is learning some weird painting styles. I guess I can't hold it.

Zhang Huiran waited for a long time but didn't wait for Wenli to speak. Turning to look at him depressed, he found that Wenli seemed to be in a daze, so he rushed over and pressed him on the bed.

"Why? Are you fat?" Wen Li looked at him with a smile in his eyes and said.

"I miss you, and I want to hug you." Zhang Huiran buried his head on Wenli's neck, smelling the calm breath on his body. I haven't seen anyone for a day, and I finally settled down now, so I have to get bored for a while.

"Stupid!" Wen Li slapped Zhang Huiqing lightly on the back of the head and said something to him.

"That's also bound to you." Raising his head, Zhang Huiran said solemnly, "If you dare to start messing around and end up abandoning me, I'll go to the media and cry and say that you abandoned me!" "The media?" Wen Li remembered

something "By the way, what happened to the scandal between you and that female star that was mentioned in the newspaper?" "

Uh... darling, we can't just lie down after eating, let's get up quickly." Hearing the dangerous words, the film king My lord hastened to find a way to change the topic, how long ago was that scandal, and now he doesn't even remember the name of the actress. When the newspapers were all over the street before, Wen Li didn't ask about it. He thought he didn't know, but he didn't expect that he was preparing to settle accounts after the fall!

Seeing that Zhang Huiran acted like I didn't want to answer this question, Wenli simply grabbed Zhang Huiran's collar, turned back and sat on him, watching him condescendingly and continued to tease him, "Idiot, don't you plan to explain to me?"

"..." Zhang Huiran looked at Wenli's strong look, and didn't know what to say. He felt that he was a bit masochistic, and every time Wenli looked at him with this expression, he couldn't help but want to press him down, penetrate him hard, and see the elite mask on his face because of his Enthusiasm and collapse, transformed into a more profound charm. Thinking of this, Zhang Huiran's breath became unstable, and the position close to Wenli's buttocks also slightly raised his head.

"Why don't you talk, huh?" Noticing Zhang Huiran's change, the smile on Wenli's face deepened, and he lowered his head and asked softly in his ear, "Should a certain movie king who has always been in chaos and always abandoned him not even mention his name?" Don't you even remember it!"

"Hehe." Zhang Huiran suddenly smiled when he saw Wenli's intransigence.

"What? You have such a charming smile. Is Master Huiran planning to use beauty tricks?" "

Yes, will it work?" Seeing that Wenli was joking, Zhang Huiran deliberately pretended to be gentle and elegant in front of others, and laughed all kinds of ways. Personable.

Wenli looked at the pampering in his eyes, ended the not-funny prank, and leaned over to kiss his lips. Zhang Huiran put his hand on the back of Wenli's head, deepening the lingering kiss.

After the kiss was over, the breathing of both of them was a little unsteady. Zhang Huiran put his arms around Wenli and said in a deep voice, "Be careful with that Yin Mo, he's not quite right." In fact, he noticed this person as soon as he entered the kitchen, and the reason why he didn't speak was to test his reaction. Zhang Huiran felt that this Yin Mo should be acting, but the disguise was very good. He was not worried about Wenli being deceived by him, but just wanted to remind him.

"I know." Wenli found a comfortable position in Zhang Huiran's arms, and then closed his eyes comfortably. The person who just said that he couldn't lie down immediately after eating has disappeared. The lover is by your side, why bother with those innocuous little details, it is serious to take the time to warm up. As for that Yin Mo, Wen Li knew that he was probably sent by the Zheng family, but he didn't know what he wanted to do.

Yin Mo is very smart and knows how to start with their preferences. Whether it's Zhang Huiran's sense of dullness in the details of life, or Zhang Huiqing's energetic and cheerful smile, he is very accurate, but it is because he is too accurate that people feel suspicious. Especially meeting him at Yemi today made Wenli even more suspicious. How can a person who can't find the location of Chenshi with a road map reach the gate of Yemi alone? Even a person with a good sense of direction has to search for a while when he comes to Yemi for the first time. If he is really a road idiot, it is estimated that he will not be able to tell the difference between east, west and north after entering the gate of the community.

And his attitude towards Li Mo also makes Wenli feel that it is against harmony. Li Mo is a little dumbfounded, he may not be able to see the calculation in his eyes, but the senior must have noticed it. Thinking about it, Wenli suddenly felt that something was wrong with her body, and looked at the clothes that were unbuttoned at some time in surprise.

"You... um..." Wenli had just said a word, and the pleasure brought by Zhang Huiran turned into a moan.

"Hehe, baby, don't be in a daze at this time!" Zhang Huiran kissed Wenli's side face, but the movements of his hands became more and more enthusiastic, as if he wanted to rub Wenli into his arms.

"..." Wenli looked at Zhang Huiran who was holding him tightly and thought about letting him go. Seeing that the senior meant that he was about to break up with the Zheng family, and that Chenshi was also under suppression, it is estimated that in the next few days I will be very busy, and it is rare for me to take a break, so I just do as he wants. Thinking about culture and science without resisting, he kissed Zhang Huiran back cooperatively. The night is still very long, and the moonlight shines through the window to reveal the beauty of the room...

But at this moment in Yao Qi's house, Yao Qi, who was holding the information sent by his subordinates, sneered, thinking that the Zheng family really played a good game of chess. Do you think you can start over by changing your face? I don't know how to send someone who is smarter. Does a defeated general want to take the opportunity to take the lead? But the behind-the-scenes boss of Dongyang, Guan Eryuan, seems to have a good relationship with Ling Xicheng. But isn't he the Zheng family? Did he form an alliance with Ling Xicheng? Some couldn't understand the relationship between them, Yao Qi felt that he should find a way to get in touch with Li Mo, although it was certain that Li Mo was his younger brother, he still planned to tell his mother after being completely sure. But how should he tell Li Xuan, he can't skip Li Xuan and contact him directly, thinking of Yao Qi frowning, he hesitates.

When Li Xuan entered the study, he saw Yao Qi holding the materials with a serious expression on his face. Li Xuan rushed over from behind and wanted to hug him, but was restrained by Yao Qi's backhand and pinned him to the ground.

"It hurts, hurts, hurts!!!" Li Xuan fell hard, coughing in the chest, broke free from his hand and cursed, "Yao Qi, you are going crazy!" "I'm sorry, I don't

know You came here suddenly, does it matter?" Yao Qi hurriedly pulled him up from the ground, he didn't notice Li Xuan entered the door just now, and when he was caught by him, he reached out his hand to restrain him only on conditioned reflex, his hand was a bit heavy, and he didn't know It didn't hurt him. Seeing Li Xuan baring his teeth in pain, for the first time Yao Qi disliked his overly sensitive vigilance.

"It's okay, don't worry so much, what are you thinking about? Your face is almost wrinkled just now! I told you a long time ago, don't waste resources with a serious face every day if you look good!" Li Xuan said Twitching Yao Qi's face, this person is good in every way, but he always has a straight face and his expression is too simple.

"Am I serious?"

"Yes!" Li Xuan said with a straight face on purpose to show him, "You always have such an expression!"

Yao Qi couldn't help laughing because of his funny look. After a while, Li Xuan also smiled when he saw it. Yao Qi patted his head and felt that he was the one he picked, the more he looked the more pleasing to the eye.

"Tell me! What's the matter? It seems that you have been hesitant to talk these days." Li Xuan also understood in his heart that Yao Qi's background was not simple. It's not something ordinary people can investigate, and some of the details are so detailed that even he, the young master of the Li family, doesn't know. These few days he stayed at home and did not go out, and Yao Qi told him the news outside.

"The Zheng family may be planning to attack Li Mo. Although I don't know the specific method, but someone has already been sent there. They are your old acquaintances." "Who?"

Li Xuan was a little surprised, he didn't remember that he was in the Zheng family. Someone I know.

"Li Ziyu!" Yao Qi handed the things in his hand to Li Xuan.

Li Xuan looked at the unfamiliar photo above and was a little dazed , "

Is this Li Ziyu?"

From his father's reaction before, he guessed that Li Ziyu might not be dead, but it's too funny to come back from plastic surgery and change his identity to continue fighting again. Is there no one in the Zheng family or has he watched too much dog blood series at eight o'clock. But after thinking about it, if it was Li Ziyu, he knew the personalities and hobbies of the people on his side very well. If he really changed his identity and deliberately approached him, he might not be able to get any benefits. In doubt, Li Xuan discovered an important problem, that is, Yao Qi seemed to pay too much attention to Li Mo's affairs, "Do you know why the Zheng family wants to harm Mo Mo?" "Uh..." Yao Qi hesitated

, He knew that Li Xuan would know the relationship between Li Mo and the Yao family sooner or later, but he didn't know if now was a good time to explain.

"Is it related to Mo Mo's life experience?" Seeing his reaction, Li Xuan had some guesses in his heart.

"..." Yao Qi was silent for a while, then hugged Li Xuan in his arms and discussed with him in a soft tone, "Li Xuan, no matter what you hear later, don't worry, just calm down and listen to everything I have to say, can you?"

"Yes." Li Xuan didn't push him away, but his expression became more serious.

"Your brother Li Mo may be my brother." Yao Qi said this with some difficulty. He knew what Li Xuan's heart knot was, and he also understood why he was unwilling to go back to see Li Mo for so long even though he was worried, so he was even more unwilling to tell him the truth. He could see that Li Xuan had feelings for him, so he felt more and more that the truth was cruel to him. The Yao family owed Li Xuanliang a lot, and he didn't know how to make it up.

"..." Li Xuan's expression changed drastically, he stretched out his hand to push Yao Qi away and took two steps back. In fact, he could more or less guess that Yao Qi might have something to do with Mo Mo's life experience. Because as a stranger, he paid too much attention to Li Mo. And every time he talked to Yao Qi about Li Mo's childhood, Yao Qi listened very seriously. If he hadn't been sure that he liked him, he would have wondered if he had a crush on Li Mo.

"Calm down first, and listen to my explanation." Yao Qi knew that Li Xuan might not be able to accept it, and quickly stopped him, "The purpose of my coming to City B was indeed to find my younger brother. It was purely accidental to meet you. You also know my identity, the Yao family Now that the military and political circles are quite powerful, I also accidentally got news that my child who had been missing for many years might have been taken away by the Zheng family, and then came to City B to see the situation." "Why did the Zheng family take him away?

" Go Li Mo?"

"It's very troublesome to explain, do you know the Yang family in S City?"

"Is it the one above?" Hearing this sensitive surname, Li Xuan also became nervous.

"Well, yes, the Yao family and the Yang family are not at odds. Twenty years ago, Yang Yi failed to win the support of the Yao family, so he harbored hatred towards the Yao family. After Yang Yi came to power, he has been targeting the Yao family. Fortunately, the Yao family has always been cautious. Xing Xing was not caught, but it caused him a lot of trouble. Later, he asked someone to take my two-year-old brother away for revenge. Zheng Yang of the Zheng family did this. It should be Something went wrong in the process, Li Mo, who was supposed to die, didn't die, but was taken to City B by Zheng Yang and accidentally adopted by your mother, and became your brother..."

"Wait!" Li Xuan was a little confused when he heard that, "Your brother was kidnapped twenty years ago, why are you looking for it now?" "

We thought he was dead at the time." Yao Qi's face was also very serious when he mentioned the past, "Kidnapped The pier where the prisoner was located exploded, leaving nothing, not even the body of an adult, let alone a two-year-old child." "

Then how do you know that Mo Mo didn't die in city b?" "

Because the people I arranged to be next to Yang Yi accidentally overheard Zheng Yang and Yang Yi's phone call. When they learned that when Zheng Yang took Li Mo away, they were afraid of attracting attention because Li Mo kept crying. He took him to another place. Unexpectedly, the pier exploded. Everyone thought the child was dead. They didn't dare to release the news that Li Mo was fine. They were afraid that the Yao family would cause trouble for them, so they quietly took him to City B Give it to his sister, who is Li Ziyu's mother. After learning the news that the Yao family is going to fight back in this general election, Zheng Yang worried that he would not be able to run away if Yang Yi fell, so he told the truth and wanted to use Li Mo to fight back. Contain the Yao family."

"..." Li Xuan felt that the matter was a bit unreal, and he needed to think carefully for a while, how could it be a family issue that involved such a high-level scope as the election and re-election "I understand what you said But what does this have to do with my family?"

"Zheng Yang has done a lot of outrageous things for Yang Yi in private over the years. Yang Yi's current form is very bad. If he loses this election, he will not only lose power, There is also eternal prison. Li Jianguo previously gave up half of the Li family in order to establish a relationship with the Zheng family, and even had an affair with his own sister-in-law. Li Ziyu was a pawn sent by Zheng Yang to the Li family. Use him to take over the property of the Li family. And Li Jianguo always thought that Li Ziyu was his son. He killed your biological brother at the beginning because he wanted to give Li Ziyu an upright identity. Unexpectedly, being met by your mother Li Mo led to this The plan fell through."

"Is the mother's death related to Mo Mo?"

"Yes or no. Li Jianguo insisted on killing your mother. One is because your mother has vaguely noticed Li Mo's identity, and the other is because she has evidence that Li Jianguo smuggled Zheng Yang." "What about you?

" Why did you approach me? To find my younger brother?"

"No, I really fell in love with you." Yao Qi lowered his head and kissed Li Xuan and explained to him, "I will find out that Li Mo's identity is purely accidental. I met him before. When I was with you, I didn't think about it at all. I ran into you at the bar because I was going to meet someone who might give me clues, but I didn't expect the plan to be disrupted by you. The second day after waking up This morning, I was thinking about how to explain what happened at night after you got up, but when I saw the jade pendant falling out of your clothes, I almost died of fright." "Why?" Li Xuan was a little surprised

.

"Are you and Li Mo very similar?"

"Yeah."

"So! Look carefully, your facial features are somewhat similar to my mother's, but your temperament is a little different. The Moyu pendant in your hand It's mine. The back of that unicorn is stained with ink and you can print a Yao character. It was a birthday present from my grandfather when I was ten years old. When I saw that pendant, I was really surprised. I almost thought it had something to do with me. It's my own brother." Thinking of the oolong that morning, Yao Qi was still a little terrified.

"Then what are your plans now?" After listening to Yao Qi's explanation, Li Xuan was relieved a lot. These days, he has been thinking about his relationship with Li Mo, and the grievances in his heart have disappeared a lot. No matter whether his mother's death has something to do with Li Mo, after all, it was his mother's choice, and Li Mo just passively accepted it back then. After listening to Yao Qi's words, Li Xuan began to worry about Li Mo's safety. He had been away for so many days, and he didn't know if Mo Mo was doing well. I still feel uncomfortable, and I don't know if Ling Xicheng has taken good care of him. Thinking of this, Li Xuan felt that he should no longer hide in Yao Qi's house, he had to go back quickly.