Chapter 19

"What are you thinking about? I'm absorbed in it." Li Mo just walked into Ling Xicheng's office when he saw him standing by the window with a serious face, wondering what he was thinking.

"You're here, have you moved everything?" Hearing Li Mo's voice, Ling Xicheng quickly recovered.

"Well, it's all done, come here and talk to you." Looking at Ling Xicheng's dignified face, Li Mo was a little worried, "What's wrong?" "It's nothing."

Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo, rubbing his head on his shoulder rubbed. Ever since he knew that Li Ziyu would come to work at Chenshi, Ling Xicheng was always uneasy, but he didn't want to tell Li Mo to worry.

"Pfft, are you a puppy?" Li Mo pushed him timidly, "Okay, hurry up and get up to work." "

No need." Looking at Li Mo's sudden smile, Ling Xicheng was a little stunned, "Mo Mo , you have a really nice smile."

"What nonsense." Li Mo looked away uncomfortably.

"Really." Ling Xicheng caressed Li Mo's face and looked at him intently. Li Mo's facial features have the delicacy of a pure man, especially the gentle eyebrows and eyes. When he smiles, his eyes are as bright as shattered stars, and the light-colored lips under the straight bridge of the nose are slightly raised, which makes people unable to resist. want to kiss.

"Mo Mo..." Ling Xicheng gently kissed Li Mo, prying his lips open. Li Mo was taken aback by Ling Xicheng's sudden kiss, and when he realized it, he had no strength to refuse him anymore.

After the kiss was over, both of them were a little breathless. Ling Xicheng said angrily, "I knew I shouldn't have come to work today."

"What do you mean?" Li Mo hadn't recovered from the fierce kiss just now, and felt that he had no strength in his waist.

"What do you think?" Ling Xicheng rubbed against Li Mo maliciously, making him feel the heat of his lower abdomen, wrapped his earlobe in his mouth and said softly, "Mo Mo, I want you."

"Don't..." Li Mo moved in Ling Xicheng's arms unbearably, as if he wanted to avoid the harassment of his ears.

"Don't move, I don't intend to do anything here, but it doesn't matter if you're moving." "

..." Li Mo was startled by his words, and his body froze instantly.

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore, just let me hug you for a while." Ling Xicheng sniffed the smell belonging to Li Mo on his nose, and said softly.

Li Mo didn't answer but gradually relaxed his body, letting Ling Xicheng hug him, enjoying the rare warmth with him.

A sudden knock on the door woke up the two dazed people, and Wen Li walked in with a stack of documents in his arms, "Senior, this is the paperwork work to be dealt with today. I put the ones that need to be signed on the top, and the ones in the middle are those of various departments." Personnel changes, at the bottom is the project proposal sent back last time. Take a look, if there is no problem, I will directly assign it to various departments to deal with it."

Wen Li looked at the two people who were a little embarrassed while talking. Ling Xicheng doesn't seem to be anything strange, but Li Mo's appearance is very intriguing. Although the overall look is no different than usual, the flushed face and the bright color on the lips all suggest that something should have happened just now.

"The last thing," Wenli said in a teasing tone, "Senior, the company regulations should be changed." "

What should be changed? Isn't it good?" Ling Xicheng glanced at Wenli without knowing it.

"We should change the rule that dating in the office is not allowed." Wenli couldn't help laughing.

Li Mo's face was so hot that he picked up the folder that was placed on the table just now and was about to go out. "Okay, Wenli was joking with us." Ling Xicheng quickly pulled him back, and by the way, Wenli said, "You too, seeing that you are not big or small in private!" "I also look at your relationship so I can be happy for

you .By the way, Li Ziyu came up this morning."

"What time is it?"

"It's very early, and it's not time for work. I think he came to see you, and I dismissed him. By the way, he came up from the exclusive elevator. "

Ling Xicheng's face darkened. There have been too many things recently, and he actually forgot to change the password of the exclusive elevator. When we were together with Li Ziyu, Li Ziyu complained that it was troublesome to register at the front desk every time he came to find him, so he changed the password of the exclusive elevator to Li Ziyu's birthday so that he could remember, now "for a while Go and change the elevator password."

"Change it to what?"

"20140602." Ling Xicheng said after a moment of pondering.

"What's the meaning?" Wenli asked curiously.

"This seems to be the day the two of us signed the divorce agreement." Li Mo said hesitantly.

"No." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo tenderly and said with a smile, "It was the day we reconciled." It was also the day I came back from rebirth, Ling Xicheng silently added the second half of the sentence in his heart. The new employees mentioned by Wenli just reminded him of something. "By the way, Wenli, I remember that there are two new employees assigned to the design department. One is Li Ziyu, and who is the other?" "

I Take a look, I remember this pile of materials." Wenli flipped through the stack of documents, and took out a blue folder, "I found it, his name is Zhang Huiqing. Is there anything special about this person?" "Well,

put Bring me his information." Ling Xicheng looked at Zhang Huiqing's information carefully. He will be impressed with this person because of two things. One thing is that this Zhang Huiqing is Zhang Huiran's younger brother. And Zhang Huiran is Li Ziyu's third man.

Zhang Huiran's public identity is a big star, his fans call him the "National God", he has no scandals or love history, but in fact he is the successor of the largest entertainment company C&E. Brothers Zhang Huiran and Zhang Huiqing have a very good relationship. Li Ziyu met Zhang Huiran after delivering a meal for Zhang Huiqing in her previous life.

Another thing is that Li Ziyu's jade-based design was done by Zhang Huiqing. Zhang Huiqing's resume is quite beautifully written. He is a top student in the jewelry design department of S University, a four-year scholarship winner, and even won awards in many domestic young designer competitions. "Mo Mo, what do you think of this person?"

Li Mo took the resume that Ling Xicheng handed him a rough look, "If it's not exaggerated, he should be a malleable talent.

" Let this Zhang Huiran come up for a while, and he will be Mo Mo's assistant in the future." Ling Xicheng said while pinching Li Mo's cheek and said, "You should have an assistant too, old employees are not easy to train, new recruits It's easier to get along with children without too many crooked eyes."

"Yes, good." Li Moying pulled Ling Xicheng's hand and was a little annoyed, Wenli was still watching, and he didn't pay attention to his image. Seeing that Ling Xicheng and Wenli seemed to have something else to say, Li Mo said hello and left first.

"Senior, are you planning to build your own team for Li Ershao?" "

I have this idea, but I haven't found a suitable person yet." Ling Xicheng tapped his index finger on the table lightly. He had this idea, but he was not. If you want to find it, you can find it.

"That's right, Li Ershao's temperament..." Wenli also had a headache. The two brothers from the Li family are not good at schemes. Li Xuan still has years of experience in shopping malls, but Li Mo came to work at Chenshi after finishing his studies. In terms of talent in design, Li Mo is better than anyone else, but these twists and turns in the office are not enough.

"I also know, so you must pay attention to the selection of candidates, and there is no rush in terms of time." Ling Xicheng repeatedly urged Wenli worriedly.

"Well, I know this, then I'll go back and tell that Zhang Huiqing to come up."

"When someone comes, you should take a look first, and then send it to Li Mo. By the way, if Mo Mo thinks he is okay, he can clean up an office next to the secretariat. You should pay more attention to this person. Is there any problem with your words and deeds?"

"Understood, senior, you are almost becoming an old mother."

"Hurry up and go to work! You are getting poorer and poorer!" Seeing Wenli teasing himself with a smile, Ling Xicheng had a feeling The feeling of being a student. At that time, Wenli was still a child who loved to laugh and make trouble. If that person hadn't appeared and left suddenly, Wenli would not have become the way he is now.

"Wenli, you..." Ling Xicheng really wanted to ask him, are you still waiting for that person? But he couldn't ask. After so many years, that man is like a lock in Wenli's heart, locking up all the happiness and freedom of Wenli.

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay," Ling Xicheng patted him on the shoulder, "If you have any difficulties, remember to tell your seniors, don't be too outsider." "

Understood." Wen Li knew that Ling Xicheng was worried about himself and pretended to be relaxed Said, "As long as the senior can arrange less work for me and spend more time with Li Ershao to settle these documents, I will be thankful!" "You!"

Ling Xicheng looked at him helplessly.

"Okay, I'm fine, I'm going to work." Wenli said, turned and left.

Zhang Huiqing was very nervous when he received a call from the president's secretary's office. He carefully arranged his clothes, black suit pants, silver-gray suit jacket, and white shirt. Although he didn't wear a tie, it should be considered formal! With such a nervous attitude, Zhang Huiran knocked on the door of the secretary's room.

"Please come in." Hearing Wenli Qingyue's voice, Zhang Huiran was a little dazed. He thought that the secretary-general of the president was either a middle-aged man or a beautiful woman, but he didn't expect to be a young man, and his voice didn't seem much older than himself.

"Why don't you come in?" Wenli asked again when no one opened the door for a long time.

"Ah! I'm sorry." Zhang Huiqing wanted to slap himself. He was in a daze when he first came into contact with the company's upper management. Doesn't this leave a bad impression on people? "Hello, I am Zhang Huiqing, a new assistant designer in the design department. I'm a little nervous to receive your instructions, I'm sorry."

"..." Wenli couldn't help standing up the moment he saw Zhang Huiqing's face, "You..." Wenli opened his mouth but was speechless. It's too similar, Zhang Huiqing looks too much like the person in his impression, but he is not as tall as that person, and his facial features are more tender and softer than him.

Wenli will never forget that summer no matter what. On the way back to the rental house after finishing his work in the student union, he met the person who made him miss his whole life, but it was a pity that he didn't know his name until the end.

Wenli still remembers the three months when the two of them lived together in the rental house. He lost his memory, so he was the closest person in his memory, and the two depended on each other and accompanied each other. Wenli is an orphan. Although he has been used to being self-reliant since he was a child, he cannot help but admire the warmth of a family that ordinary people can experience every day.

The appearance of that person brought him a home and a thought. He gradually got used to having someone waiting for him every day when he came home, he got used to eating together, taking a walk together, reading a book together, and even hugging each other to sleep at night. It's a pity that the time of happiness was too short, one day he suddenly disappeared without even leaving a contact information.

Wenli didn't know how to find him, and didn't know if he was willing to be found by him, so he could only stay where he was and wait. Sometimes Wenli himself suspects that during that time he was a dream, no one lived with him at all, no one hugged him and said to him, "Baby, you are back." Wenli looked at him in a daze. Looking at Zhang Huiqing, he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.