Chapter 7 Like

Picking up a project proposal by the table, Ling Xicheng rubbed his brows with a headache. He couldn't remember these old cases for a long time. The big ones were okay, but he didn't even have the memory of the small ones. Instructing the secretary to bring in a cup of black tea, Ling Xicheng planned to classify the documents that needed to be signed, and deal with the ones that still had impressions as soon as possible. If you have no impression, ask Li Mo when you get home, you have to know the general situation to make a judgment. Thinking of Li Mo, Ling Xicheng looked at the time, it was almost noon, could he invite him out for lunch? Two people are in the same company, and eating lunch together should help the relationship develop. Thinking of Ling Xicheng dialing Li Mo's internal number,

"Li Mo from the design department, what's the matter?

" A businesslike serious expression.

"...Xicheng?" Hearing Ling Xicheng's voice, Li Mo was a little helpless. He was a steady person who has become more nonsense in the past two days. This is an internal call from the company, and his tone is really... "Li Mo

, Let's have lunch together at noon!" Ling Xicheng could hear the helplessness in Li Mo's tone and made an invitation, and he didn't think it was inappropriate to ask Li Mo through the internal line.

"Ah? Today?" Li Mo was a little surprised, it was the first time Ling Xicheng invited him out for dinner.

"What? Do you have something to do at noon?"

"No, is it not good just to let others see?" Li Mo was still a little hesitant.

"What's wrong, who doesn't know that we are a couple. Or are you embarrassed?" "...

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. I understand. I'll go upstairs to find you during lunch break."

"Then I'll just wait, don't come too late or you'll starve me!" After making a phone call to tease his wife, Mr. Ling expressed that he was in a great mood and worked extremely efficiently. It's a pity that the smile on his lips was restrained when he remembered the phone ringing. It's Li Ziyu's call. What should come always comes, took a deep breath, Ling Xicheng connected the phone, "I'm Ling Xicheng." "

Brother Xicheng, it's me, Ziyu." Li Ziyu's voice was a little hoarse, as if he was holding back something "I saw the press conference you held. You said you won't divorce Li Mo. Is it true?" "

Yes." Hearing Li Ziyu's call of Brother Xicheng made Ling Xicheng feel extremely sticky. They are all men, and my elder brother feels particularly awkward. In contrast, Li Mo's faint words about Xicheng made him feel more comfortable. This was the second time he had a conversation with Li Ziyu after his rebirth, and there was no such strong heartache and hatred as the last time. Maybe it's because of Li Mo, he now looks at Li Ziyu as if he was looking at a mask, and feels that this person is fake everywhere.

"Then what should I do? You said you loved me before, so I'm with you...Brother Xicheng, are you going to abandon Ziyu?" Li Ziyu's voice was slightly trembling with some inconspicuous crying Stepping on people's hearts like a kitten's paw, people can't help but want to comfort him.

I must have been deceived by his forced innocence at the beginning. If he remembered correctly, Li Ziyu had already had an affair with Mo Ziyuan at this time, so now he pretended to be afraid of being abandoned for someone to see.

"Did you really sleep with me because you love me?" Ling Xicheng asked coldly, he was already tired of Li Ziyu's questions like romance novels. People live in reality, if they want a complete heart, they have to exchange their own.

"Of course, I..."

"Don't rush to answer and think it through." Ling Xicheng interrupted Li Ziyu. He didn't want to hear Li Ziyu's so-called eachother. He had heard enough before. In a blink of an eye, I was lying in someone else's arms and said the same promise.

"Brother Xicheng, what do you mean?" Li Ziyu was a little uncertain about Ling Xicheng's thoughts. Before that, Ling Xicheng caused the entire Ling family to be turned upside down because of him. The night before they went to sign the divorce agreement, the two were hugging and discussing their future life. . What happened to make things change so much overnight.

"I thought you knew better than me. Do you know Mo Ziyuan?" Thinking of Li Ziyu's deception, Ling Xicheng's heart was burning with anger.

"..." Li Ziyu was startled. How could Ling Xicheng bring up Mo Ziyuan? Could it be that he... "

Or to put it another way, do you know Wang Xiaoyu, Mo Ziyuan's new boyfriend?" Ling Xicheng's tone had become condensed. ice.

"You..." Li Ziyu could barely hold the phone, how did Ling Xicheng know about him and Mo Ziyuan. He thought that his relationship with Mo Ziyuan was very secretive, and he even used a different mobile phone number to contact him, how did Ling Xicheng know.

"What about me? It's strange how I knew that, isn't it? Li Ziyu, you are very courageous. Mo Ziyuan and I are friends, and you are so attached to both of us at the same time, don't you think that we will find out one day?"

Ling Xicheng felt very ironic in his heart, didn't he just not notice it at the beginning? In his previous life, he mentioned this matter when he and Mo Ziyuan had dinner together. Beforehand, the two said that they were old friends for many years, and even their lover's name was so similar, and they didn't know they were the same person until they really found out. But at that time, the love was deeply rooted, and they were all focused on helping Li Ziyu to avenge, so the abnormal relationship was maintained like this.

"Brother Xicheng, listen to my explanation, brother Ziyuan and I..." Li Ziyu hurriedly wanted to explain to Ling Xicheng that he couldn't lose Ling Xicheng yet. He wanted to take revenge on the Li family, and taking away Lingxi City was the first step. What's more, Ling Xicheng is Li Mo's husband.

He has been jealous of Li Mo since childhood. It's also his father's child, so why is Li Mo raised like a treasure and received a good education, and even his mother helped him find an excellent husband when she was dying to take care of his future life. On the other hand, I have endured for many years and never caused trouble to the Li family, but my father is still unwilling to admit that he is the young master of the Li family.

It has not been easy for him to live in Li's family these years. On the surface, he is treated the same as Li Xuan and Li Mo, but in fact his identity is very embarrassing, and he has always been called the son of Li's father's old friend. He is not reconciled. He felt that everything that Li Mo had should belong to him. Originally Ling Xicheng was well coaxed by him, why did he suddenly suspect him and Mo Ziyuan? Someone must have tripped him up, but the most important thing right now is to keep Ling Xicheng steady.

"If you have anything to say, you can save it and talk to Ziyuan, I don't need it." Ling Xicheng interrupted Li Ziyu with a sneer. He no longer needed to listen to Li Ziyu's explanation. After all these years of dating, he knows what kind of person Li Ziyu is. It's nothing more than pushing the fault to a misunderstanding, then picking himself out, and crying in front of him a few times, pretending to be weak.

In this life, he doesn't want to be entangled with Li Ziyu anymore. I originally wanted a stable life, and now I am fine with Li Mo, maybe I have experienced that kind of relationship with ups and downs, and Li Mo's gentle warmth made him yearn for it even more. Thinking about Li Ziyu's thoughts on Li's family, he added, "Li Ziyu, we've had a good time after all. I suggest you put away all your little thoughts. This time, no fool will fight for you." "

Xicheng Brother, what are you saying... Are you implying something? Or who told you something? You misunderstood me, really." Li Ziyu was flustered, he had a feeling that Ling Xicheng had seen through him, it was impossible, How could Ling Xicheng know his resentment towards the Li family. This must be a coincidence, I can't mess up my position.

"It doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Li Ziyu, let's just call it quits. You don't need to look for me in the future. I won't see you. I won't see you again." Ling Xicheng hung up the phone, set it to silent and threw the phone aside.

Ling Xicheng didn't understand what kind of mentality Li Ziyu used to say that you misunderstood me. For Li Ziyu, lying on someone else's bed while dating him could still be called a misunderstanding. Is the truth?

Ling Xicheng picked up the teacup impatiently, but was stopped by the other hand. It was Li Mo, "The cold black tea hurts your stomach. I'll go get you a change." "How long have you been here?

" The door was not locked, Xu Shigang didn't notice when he was on the phone when Li Mo knocked on the door.

"Not long."

"Did you hear it all?" Ling Xicheng looked into Li Mo's quiet eyes.

"I haven't heard much." Li Mo wanted to comfort him but didn't know where to start.

"Li Mo, I think Mo Ziyuan and I are idiots. I, Ziyuan, and Li Xuan are young. Li Xuan's illegitimate brother and I have an affair. Ziyuan knows about it. The last time we had dinner together, he He even tried to persuade me. But he didn't even realize that he was hooking up with Li Ziyu. I know a real name anyway, and Mo Ziyuan just fell in love with a dummy. It's ridiculous, Ziyuan and Li Xuan are so good, He has never seen what Li Ziyu looks like. Maybe he thought that Wang Xiaoyu next to him was a little angel sent by God to save him. Fuck it!" "

Okay, Xicheng, don't do this. This is not you It's my fault." Seeing Ling Xicheng's painful face, Li Mo hugged him and gently stroked his back. It seems that Ling Xicheng was severely injured by Li Mo, otherwise how could he not be able to maintain his basic demeanor.

"Why isn't it my fault? Li Mo, you don't know, if it wasn't for me, how could you..." How could you die? Ling Xicheng couldn't say what happened next. Li Mo didn't know that he had indirectly killed him once, because those things hadn't happened to Li Mo now. So now he can still say forgiveness, he can still hug himself, and wants to comfort himself. Ling Xicheng's heart is in a mess, carrying the past, Li Mo, will I still be able to pay back what I owe you...

Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo in his arms and kissed Li Mo's lips as if venting. Li Mo cooperated with him obediently, allowing him to wreak havoc on his lips. Ling Xicheng sniffed Li Mo's reassuring smell greedily, as if this could release the depression in his heart. After a long time, he left Li Mo's lips and looked at his face carefully.

Li Mo's eyes were clear, gentle with some worry, his pale lips were stained with blood and looked even more alluring. "Li Mo, why are you so kind to me?"

"Because I like you." Is this person stupid? If there is no emotion, how can a person be kind to another person unconditionally.

"Then why didn't you tell me before?" Ling Xicheng rested his chin on Li Mo's shoulder as if discouraged. I feel that the body of the person in front of me fits so well with me, and just holding it can calm my heart.

"Because you didn't ask!" Li Mo replied with a smile, this person is really, how can he take the initiative to say that I like you or something, doesn't he think it's strange?

It turned out that the miss in the previous life was due to my own neglect. Looking at Li Mo's shy but calm face, Ling Xicheng felt a warm current in his heart. Li Ziyu's pain seemed to be healed by Li Mo's gentle words. This is his Li Mo, he will not hide his confession, as long as he asks, he will tell. "Li Mo, I think I'm starting to like you."

"Really? Then I'll try to make you like me more, okay?" Looking at Ling Xicheng's rare childishness, Li Mo smiled and echoed his words, It's like watching a big kid.

"Okay." Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo tightly in his arms again, and felt that he was acting like a baby with Li Mo, which would damage his image of being wise and powerful. So he took the initiative to change the topic to "Li Mo."

"En?" Li Mo raised his head and looked at Ling Xicheng.

"Actually, I'm curious about one thing."

"What is it?"

"It's about the steamed bun in the morning. What kind of mentality did you use to make it into the shape of a rabbit?" "...I

still have something to do in the design department, so I'll go there first." Li Mo pushed it away angrily. Ling Xicheng on him, why didn't he realize that this person is so bad before, so he really shouldn't sympathize with him, it's just out of tune.

"Li Mo!" Seeing that he was in a hurry, Ling Xicheng quickly stretched out his hand to hold him.

"What else... is there anything else?" Li Mo blushed but didn't struggle too much, letting him pull him.

"Let's do those things in the afternoon, now it's lunch time." Seeing Li Mo blushing, Ling Xicheng felt that the previous negative emotions had completely dissipated, leaving only the warmth after being comforted by Li Mo. Ling Xicheng smiled softly, lowered his head and said in Li Mo's ear, "Also, the rabbit is very cute, I like it very much, if it's not troublesome, make it for me when you have time!" "Okay." Li Mo looked at Ling

Xicheng The tenderness in the eyes is like thunder. Ling Xicheng is really a person who can make people melt when he is gentle. A soft smile filled his eyes, softening his cold brows and eyes. He said he liked it in such a serious tone, as if he was the most lovable person in this world, no one can escape this kind of pampering! Li Mo allowed himself to get lost in the tenderness of Ling Xicheng.