Chapter 39 Gathering

"You are..." Ling Xicheng looked at the man who opened the door and came in with an inexplicable sense of familiarity, but he couldn't remember who he was, and Chenshi's new employees didn't seem to be so good-looking. He just stood at the door of the office with the documents in his arms, not like a staff member but like a movie star.

"Okay, don't stand still here, go in quickly." Wenli's voice came from behind the man. Bypassing Zhang Huiran, Wenli entered the room, pointed at him, Ling Xicheng, and Wenli, and said, "Senior, let me introduce you. This is the idiot from my family. He may come to work with me in the next two days. I have already applied for a temporary visit card. It's in my office, and it won't affect normal work. Just treat him as a mobile potted plant on the top floor, and don't care about his existence." "..."

Ling Xicheng and Li Mo looked at each other and understood the man's identity. It turned out that he was Zhang Huiran.

"Uh...Wenli, this is not good!" Li Mo felt a little inappropriate, since he is a film king after all, he really felt a little sorry for moving potted plants. But if you look closely, Zhang Huiran is really different from the one on TV. Perhaps because he didn't wear glasses and was wearing casual clothes, Zhang Huiran looked very young, not quite like the national male god that the public commented on.

"There's nothing wrong with it. He's a soy sauce maker. Do we still need to pay him?" Wenli shrugged indifferently, pointed to the sofa over there, and turned to Zhang Huiran, "Go and sit there and wait for me." , we will go back after reporting to the senior."

"Can't you listen?" Zhang Huiran looked at Wenli as if I didn't want to be separated from you.

Wenli patted his head helplessly and said, "You don't understand either, it's so boring, it'll be over in a while, be obedient." "Okay then."

Zhang Huiran sat down on the sofa obediently, not talking.

Seeing Wenli and Ling Xicheng get together to deal with work, Li Mo got up and went to the bar to make a cup of black tea and handed it to Zhang Huiran.

"Thank you." Zhang Huiran accepted it with a smile.

Li Mo sized him up a few times, "You don't seem to be like this when you talk to Wenli." Li Mo didn't know how to describe the feeling in his heart, Zhang Huiran sat and drank tea very elegantly, like a medieval nobleman who came out of a painting , but when I first got together with Wenli, I didn't have much image, but looked a little dull. Li Mo is a little strange, most people want to show their best side in front of their lovers, but Zhang Huiran does the opposite.

Zhang Huiran saw the doubt in Li Mo's eyes, took a sip of tea and said, "Well... it's not intentional, I'm a little slow, and I pay more attention to propriety when I get along with strangers. If I am more relaxed, I will look a little stupid. And Wenli is a sensitive and insecure person. If I am too strong, it will bring him a lot of pressure. On the contrary, if I stay like this now and like to rely on him, I will It makes him feel more at ease. Besides, I also enjoy his taking care of me, isn't that great?" "

So, you are really a careful person." Li Mo secretly lamented Zhang Huiran's hard work on literature and science.

"Fortunately, you are Huiqing's senior! I entrust you to take care of him these days." "

No, Huiqing is very talented and has a lively personality. We all like him." Li Mo looked at Zhang Huiran's On the wrist of the watch, he suddenly remembered the endorsement of jewelry, "By the way, did Huiqing ask you about the endorsement for Chen Dai before?

" Anyway, it's his first time to participate in the design, so I have to support him no matter what, as long as you don't dislike it." "How

come? The national male god is the endorsement, and others can't ask for it." "

No, it's too flattering on me ." Zhang Huiran felt that chatting with Li Mo was very easy. Li Mo spoke very directly, he didn't need to think about whether there were other meanings in his words, and he simply said his plan, "But I may quit the entertainment industry after this, if you don't mind, I can do it anytime." start."

"Why?" Li Mo was very surprised. Zhang Huiran's industry evaluation is quite high. He debuted only 4 years ago. He won two Best Actors. No matter how you look at it, he is in the rising stage of his career. Why did he suddenly retire?

"Originally, I entered this industry to look for literature and science. Now that I have found someone, I have to do something serious." Zhang Huiran winked at Li Mo as he said, "As a good man, I want to support my family!" Li Mo stopped being

playful The answer was amused, and before he could speak, he felt a warm body attached to his back, "Why are you talking so happily?"

Ling Xicheng's eyes drifted to Li Mo's halfway through listening to the report on literature and science, looking at Zhang Huiran and Li Mo He seemed a little absent-minded as if they were very happy with each other. How can my daughter-in-law be so happy chatting with others? Shouldn't all the attention be on herself? Thinking about it, Ling Xicheng leaned over to hear what they were talking about.

"It's all over?" Li Mo turned his head and asked Ling Xicheng who was stuck on his body again. He is now immune to Ling Xicheng's occasional closeness. Since he and Ling Xicheng finished talking about the camera last time, Ling Xicheng never concealed his idiot side in front of Li Mo. When he was in the company, he could restrain himself a little bit, and when he returned home, Ling Xicheng wished he could stick to Li Mo's body for 24 hours. But Li Mo doesn't dislike Ling Xicheng's behavior, but thinks his childish behavior from time to time is very cute.

"Well, not yet." Ling Xicheng rested his head on Li Mo's shoulder.

"Then why are you here?" Li Mo pushed him away with one finger.

"I'm tired..."

"Really?" Li Mo pointed to his watch to remind him not to touch fish too much during working hours. "It's not even 10 o'clock!"

"Ah~ time flies so slowly." Ling Xicheng let go of Li Mo's hand with a dry smile, and returned to the desk to continue listening to the report of Wenli. The daughter-in-law is too serious and rigorous, she is almost crying. Seeing his reluctance, Li Mo nodded apologetically to Zhang Huiran, brewed two more cups of black tea and served them to Ling Xicheng and Wenli, then sat beside him quietly flipping through a picture album.

Seeing Li Mo's appearance, Wenli shook his head helplessly and said, "You dote on the senior too much. Look at him now. I don't even say that he is late or leaves early, and he is distracted even at work." "Don't talk nonsense!" Ling Xicheng hurriedly stopped

Wenli Speech, to prevent him from continuing to smear his image as a good young man in the new century "I don't say anything when you are in love during working hours, but you still talk about me, go to work!" Knowing that Wenli was joking, Ling Xicheng also complained about him by the way Two sentences.

Thinking that there are still a lot of things to deal with, and Wenli is not answering the phone, he pulls Zhang Huiran to go back to his office, and when he is about to leave, he says to Ling Xicheng, "By the way, Senior, talk to Senior Mo and Senior Li at night, let's talk together. Get up and let me have a meal here. You all helped me a lot with Yemi before, and now that I have found him, I have to tell everyone." "Yes, okay. Then I will tell them, night

night See you."

"Okay." Wenli agreed, and took Zhang Huiran back to his office.

In the evening, Ling Xicheng Li Mo and Zhang Huiqing sat at the round table in the middle of Yemi and drank tea together. They were all acquaintances, Wenli greeted them briefly, and then led Zhang Huiran into the kitchen.

Looking at Zhang Huiqing who was sitting and chatting with Li Mo and Zhang Huiran who was cooking with Wenli, Ling Xicheng felt that the current development of things was really mysterious. In the previous life, Zhang Huiqing was Li Ziyu's confidant, but Zhang Huiran took the endorsement directly after accepting Chen Shi's endorsement, and never met them. But today, they not only sat and ate together, Zhang Huiqing became Li Mo's assistant, and Zhang Huiran became a lover of Wenli.

Not long after, Wenli came out of the back kitchen with the dishes, "When will Senior Mo and the others arrive? They are almost ready."

"I don't know, I'll send a text message to ask."

Zhang Huiqing took a fried small yellow croaker from the plate in Wenli's hand while no one was paying attention. The small yellow croaker just out of the pan is fried crispy, and it is even more delicious when served with Wenli's special salt and pepper. Zhang Huiqing exclaimed while eating, "Brother Wen, your craftsmanship is really amazing! My brother lives with you, it is so beautiful. In fact, I think I am not bad, young and handsome, and I have a good personality. Even my brother's road-crazy you can't believe it." I want it, if you don't, take me too!"

"Don't go crazy!" Zhang Huiran shook his head helplessly, this kid is getting more and more out of control, he is still standing here, and there is no one to guard his mouth, Even his brother's lover dared to tease him.

Wen Li didn't mind, and asked Zhang Huiqing with a smile, "You think I'm good?"

"Yeah." Zhang Huiqing nodded.

Wenli looked him over carefully, then shook his head and said, "Unfortunately, we are not suitable!" "

Ah? Why?" Zhang Huiqing was very surprised.

Seeing Zhang Huiqing's exaggerated expression, Ling Xicheng couldn't help teasing him, and said jokingly, "Because there is no hope for being loved!

" It's clearly Mr. Zonggong."

Ling Xicheng didn't mind Zhang Huiqing's way of speaking, he deliberately stood beside him, reached out and patted his head, and then sat back beside Li Mo and didn't speak. Seeing that Zhang Huiqing was still unable to react, Li Mo and Wenli couldn't help laughing.

After pondering for a long time, Zhang Huiqing realized that Ling Xicheng's actions just now implied that he was short, and wailed, "Ah!!! Ling Boss, you hurt my self-esteem." "Then cry!" Zhang Huiran also smiled and

patted The head of my own brother.

"Are you my own brother! Forget it, I don't have the same knowledge as you five-year-old brats." Zhang Huiqing rolled his eyes, took Li Mo's hand and said, "Actually, senior, I have been secretly in love with you for a long time, you see I am more handsome than Boss Ling, have a good personality, can joke, and we both have common hobbies, why don't you divorce him and think about me, senior?" "Get lost! Go away." Ling Xicheng pulled

Li Mo into his arms a little nervously Here, this Zhang Huiqing is really unreliable, so I have to pay attention in the future.

"Okay, are you two ten years old this year? Huiqing stop making trouble, and go to the kitchen to help Wenli when you have nothing to do. Xicheng, hurry up and call Ziyuan and my brother, and ask why you haven't come yet?" Li Mo hilariously separated the two of them like fighting cocks.

"Cut! Senior, you should face Mr. Ling!"

"If you feel unbalanced, you can just find a partner? I think Senior Li is very good." Wen Li said with a smile.

"That's a good idea. We'll meet in a while. I think it's a good idea for you and Li Xuan to be both lacking in two and having a rough nerve." Ling Xicheng said, and then looked at Zhang Huiqing to discuss with Li Mo, "Don't tell me, he really has a relationship with the two. Xuan is worthy! Just like your brother, if you find someone who is too strong, you may be counter-pressed, and you can stand up and become a master with him." "Worth the damage, you guys!" Zhang Huiran couldn't say it, so he could only be

angry He made a contemptuous gesture at them and turned his head to ignore them.

A few people here were making a noise, and two people came in at the door. Ling Xicheng thought it was Mo Ziyuan and Li Xuan who came together, but just as he was about to say hello, he saw Mu Zhaohe who came in with Mo Ziyuan.

"This is a little friend of mine named Mu Zhaohe, who lives in my house these days. It's not easy to leave him alone, so I'll bring him with me. You don't mind!" Seeing everyone looking at them, Mo Ziyuan and Everyone briefly introduced Mu Zhaohe.

"It's okay, you guys come and sit down first, and I'll cook a few more dishes." Wenli shook his head with a smile.

"Do you want to help?" Li Mo got up and asked Wen Li, he always felt that it was not good for such a large number of people to sit here and wait for a meal, after working all day, Wen Li was also very hard.

"No, you can call your brother and ask him when he will come, he is the only one missing." Wen Li turned and went into the kitchen after speaking.

Mo Ziyuan took Mu Zhaohe to his seat and introduced the people present to him. When talking about Ling Xicheng, Mu Zhaohe looked at Ling Xicheng carefully for a while before saying, "Ah, so you are the president of Chenshi! I heard that you and Brother Ziyuan are young, so you must have a very good relationship!" Looking at

Mu Showa's slightly deep smile made Ling Xicheng always feel that something was wrong, so he just nodded hastily. Didn't say much.

After a while Li Xuan came, and Wenli brought the dishes and several people began to eat. There were Li Xuan and Zhang Huiqing who were chatty on the table, and the atmosphere was very good. But Ling Xicheng ate a little absent-mindedly. On the left is Zhang Huiran, who has a dog-legged face and refuses to let go of Wenli, and on the right is Mu Zhaohe, who deserves to be taken care of by Mo Ziyuan. Ling Xicheng has a sense of déjà vu that he has already passed through.