Chapter 8 Goodbye Li Ziyu

After a short lunch time, Ling Xicheng and Li Mo got on the elevator while chatting. There were only the two of them in the elevator, Li Mo looked at the rising floor and asked, "What do you want to eat tonight? I can go shopping.

" Don't come to pick you up at night, let's go together."

"Okay. Then I'll go up first." The elevator stopped, Li Mo responded and got out of the elevator.

"Well, see you tonight."

Ling Xicheng, who had sent Li Mo away, saw Secretary Wen waiting at the door as soon as he arrived at the office.

"Mr. Ling, there is a Mr. Li who asked you for something. I have been waiting for noon." "

Li Ziyu?" Hearing Mr. Li Ling Xicheng's first reaction was Li Ziyu. He really couldn't wait. It seems that he Breaking up really scared him, otherwise why would you come to see yourself in such a hurry? I would be very happy if I changed it before, but now...

"Yes, I'm not sure what you mean, so I let him sit in the reception room first. Although there is no appointment, but..." Secretary Wen also found it very troublesome, He is an old man who was brought up by Ling Xicheng, and he was also Ling Xicheng's junior in college. He knows a little about Li Ziyu. Judging from Ling Xicheng's attitude in the morning, it seems that he doesn't want to have anything to do with Li Ziyu, "If you don't have time, I'll turn him down." Ling Xicheng pondered for a moment, "Forget it, please come up."

Always If you want to meet up, make it clear once to avoid trouble in the future. Now that he has decided to be with Li Mo, he will completely draw a line with Li Ziyu in the future.

"Alright Mr. Ling."

After a while, the door of the office was gently pushed open, and Li Ziyu walked carefully to Ling Xicheng's side, "Brother Xicheng, I'm here."

"What is Mr. Li looking for from me?" Seeing Li Ziyu standing in front of him, Ling Xicheng felt a little turbulent. The corners of Li Ziyu's eyes were slightly red, as if she had been crying, Ling Xicheng resisted the urge to reach out and touch her. Li Ziyu has a pair of big cat's eyes, long eyelashes rolled up like a doll, and amber pupils, no matter laughing or crying, there is a little water color, like fine glass.

"Brother Xicheng, why do you call me that?" Li Ziyu looked at him in surprise, and then said in a low voice, "I'm here to apologize to you, I'm sorry, I made you sad." Li Ziyu and Ling Xicheng thought about it after

calling for a long time. Although Mo Ziyuan was beneficial to his overall plan, Lingxi City was more important after all. Ling Xicheng is Li Mo's husband, and at the same time, the Ling family and the Li family have many business contacts. Taking down Lingxi City is equivalent to controlling half of the Li family's economic lifeline. And I really like Ling Xicheng, Ling Xicheng looks serious and indifferent, but in private he is very obedient to the person he likes, he really enjoys Ling Xicheng's unique attitude towards him. If it doesn't work, he can only cut off the contact with Mo Ziyuan first, and then think of a solution later.

He firmly believed that Ling Xicheng was still obsessed with him. Compared with Li Mo's always plain face, Li Ziyu is much more painful. Then think about Ling Xicheng's pampering and pampering to him before, man, why don't you just act coquettishly and coax him well before changing your mind.

"I think I made it very clear on the phone." Pushing away Li Ziyu's hand holding his sleeve, Ling Xicheng felt more and more bored. He couldn't accept Li Ziyu's closeness, especially thinking that he was coquettish with other men, which made Ling Xicheng feel disgusted.

"These things are clearly explained on the phone." Li Ziyu stood in front of Ling Xicheng with his head lowered halfway, assuming a gesture of admitting his mistake, and his tone was sincere, "Dr. Mo and I don't have that kind of relationship. Brother Xicheng, are you serious?" You misunderstood me."

"Oh? Really?" Ling Xicheng was curious about how Li Ziyu would explain it.

Thinking that Ling Xicheng's attitude had softened, Li Ziyu behaved even more pitifully. Biting his lips lightly and turning away half of his face, the teardrops in his eyes stubbornly refused to fall, he knew that Ling Xicheng liked to see his stubborn appearance of forbearance and grievance the most.

"Dr. Mo is my father's attending doctor. I can see him every time I go with my father for reexamination. You also know that the Li family...the Li family refuses to admit my identity to the outside world. In order not to cause trouble for my father, I told him that I am My name is Wang Xiaoyu, and I got acquainted and exchanged contact information after coming and going. Dr. Mo is a good man. I have a good relationship with him only because I am worried about my father. Brother Xicheng, you know so well, I must understand." "You have never met Mo before going to the hospital

. Is it Ziyuan?" His tone was so calm, if he hadn't lived a new life, he would have almost believed these flawed words. Seeing Li Ziyu's feigned aggrieved expression, Ling Xicheng felt even more ironic. Li Ziyu's grievances were feigned, and calculations were written behind the seemingly innocent eyes.

"No, brother Xicheng, you trust me. I only care about my father's body..." "I am concerned about my father's body,

so I am concerned about Mo Ziyuan's bed, right?" Ling Xicheng interrupted Li Ziyu's lie in a cold voice.

Li Ziyu was taken aback by Ling Xicheng's words. He didn't know how much Ling Xicheng knew, so he could only retort, "Brother Xicheng, I don't..." "

Xiaoyu, think carefully before speaking, do you know that Ziyuan and I are Fat? You said I should call Ziyuan now and ask his new boyfriend how he would react?"

"Brother Xicheng doesn't want it, Dr. Mo and I just..." Li Ziyu really started to worry, he couldn't Let Ling Xicheng make this call, at least not today, he hasn't found a suitable excuse yet.

"Is it just a misunderstanding?" Ling Xicheng took Li Ziyu's words with a sneer, and his tone was slightly playful, "Xiaoyu, you really misunderstood me too much."

"Mo Ziyuan is the dean, not the attending doctor. Although Uncle Li is a family friend, Ziyuan doesn't have time to accompany him every time he goes to follow-up visits. If you didn't communicate in private, how did you get along with him? A while ago On a few days, Ziyuan and I ate together and mentioned his new boyfriend, who is said to be innocent and cute, but he is a little shy and unwilling to go out with him to meet friends." "..."

Li Ziyu looked at Ling Xicheng in surprise. He thought he had completely concealed his relationship with Mo Ziyuan. With the reason that he was still studying and didn't want to be disturbed, he never appeared in public with Mo Ziyuan, and even dated at Mo Ziyuan's home or a remote resort. Mo Ziyuan didn't have a photo of himself, how did Ling Xicheng determine that Wang Xiaoyu was Li Ziyu? Or is it that Ling Xicheng is testing himself, waiting for himself to show his flaws?

"Brother Xicheng, who said something in front of you? How could you have such an idea." Li Ziyu gritted his teeth, the matter has come to an end, and he can't even admit his relationship with Mo Ziyuan.

"You don't need to test me." Ling Xicheng was completely disappointed with Li Ziyu. "Since I asked, I already know. I have another meeting later, so you can go now." Ling Xicheng felt that he had never seen Li Ziyu clearly, and with which eyes did he see his kindness? Lovely?

"I don't want it!" Li Ziyu hurried forward and hugged Ling Xicheng, "Brother Xicheng, don't you want me? I know I was wrong, so can't you forgive me?" "You..." Ling Xicheng did

n't Thinking that he would suddenly hug her, just as she was about to push him away, the door of the office opened. Li Mo stood at the door with a folder in his arms, expressionless, while Secretary Wen beside him had already petrified. Signaling Secretary Wen to leave first, Li Mo closed the door and walked into the office, sat on the sofa at one side and looked at the two hugging each other calmly and said, "You guys talk first, I'm here to report to President Ling. When you finish talking I'm talking."

Ling Xicheng, who came back to his senses, quickly pushed Li Ziyu away, "Don't let go!" Damn it, how could Li Mo come at this time again, Secretary Wen knew Li Ziyu was there and didn't stop him.

Li Ziyu seemed to be frightened by Ling Xicheng's icy tone, and gently pulled the corner of Ling Xicheng's clothes and whispered, "Brother Xicheng, I will come to you next time, don't be angry with me anymore." Turning to look Li Mo left the office with a glance.

As soon as Li Ziyu left Ling Xicheng, he quickly took Li Mo's hand and explained to him, "Li Mo is a misunderstanding, not what you think." "What do I think?"

Li Mo stood up and handed the folder in Ling Xicheng , with a gentle tone, and no emotional ups and downs can be heard.

Li Mo's calmness made Ling Xicheng even more guilty. What was the embarrassment of being caught by his daughter-in-law? "I didn't expect him to hug me suddenly. I was about to push him away when you opened the door."

"I see, it's okay. This is the plan of Chenshi Design Department for this season, you should review it when you have time." Li Mo didn't want to talk more, and signaled Ling Xicheng to open the folder in his hand.

"Li Mo, are you angry?" Li Mo's businesslike tone made Ling Xicheng feel agitated.

"No." Li Mo shook his head calmly.

"Then why didn't you ask me?" Ling Xicheng was puzzled, thinking in another way, if it were him, he would probably have exploded already, why Li Mo was still so calm.

"There's nothing to ask. Don't you think it's too coincidental? Every time you hug Li Ziyu, I'll see you." "...

" Ling Xicheng thinks about it carefully. The reason why his relationship with Li Ziyu was exposed was because Li Mo, who came up to report, found two people kissing in the office. The situation was very chaotic at that time, Li Mo was also taken aback, and forgot to close the door, but was seen by other colleagues following him, and he also had the idea of ​​a showdown with Li Mo, so he didn't control it, and the rumors naturally spread in the company up.

"Li Mo, why did you come up to report at this time?" Ling Xicheng glanced at the calendar on the table, today is not a day for regular reports, the time when Li Mo opened the door is too subtle, the whole thing has a subtle sense of violation.

"The insider of the secretariat told me that you want me to come up to report. When I knocked on the door, Secretary Wen happened to come out of the office and saw him. Just as he was about to stop him, the door of the office was not closed tightly, so he pushed it open. Well, the planning form has been completed. Here you go, remember to read, I'm going to work first. I really don't mind what happened just now, so you don't have to worry." Li Mo knew that Ling Xicheng was not a fool, and he didn't realize it before because he was unprepared for Li Ziyu. There are some things that are good when they are said.

"Okay, see you tonight." Watching Li Mo leave, Ling Xicheng fell into deep thought. As the insider of the secretariat, Li Ziyu had already planted nails beside him and Li Mo so early. If he hadn't given up on Li Ziyu and Li Mo was a calm person, I'm afraid he and Li Mo would have broken up after a quarrel, so how could he care about that internal call. It seems that I still have such a good temper that some people forget who pays their wages, and even cooperate with outsiders to calculate themselves.

"Secretary Wen" Ling Xicheng dialed the internal number and asked him to come to the office, "Check which extension the internal call to Li Mo was from just now. Don't say anything, just tell me when you've checked." "Okay,

Ling Boss, I'll go right away." Secretary Wen quickly responded to the suppressed anger in Ling Xicheng's tone.

"Also, I don't want to hear any rumors about today's matter."

"Understood."

"Go down first." Waved people to leave. Ling Xicheng frowned and thought, did he underestimate Li Ziyu too much, and even bribed the people in his secretariat without him noticing.

Recalling the details of the two being together, the original conflicts also emerged one by one. What a coincidence. The two first met at a friend's garden party, and Li Ziyu's beautiful piano skills surprised him. Goodbye is at Li Ziyu's university. He awarded inspirational scholarships to poor students. Li Ziyu spoke as a student representative, and his confident appearance aroused his curiosity. After that, the two met several times by chance, and they talked very happily in detail. In the end, Ling Xicheng was drunk on his birthday, and on the way back, he met Li Ziyu, who was working late and came back late. The two couldn't help themselves, and they confirmed their relationship.

Li Ziyu seemed to know her whereabouts very well from a long time ago, and always appeared in front of her at the most suitable time. Ling Xicheng leaned back on the chair in frustration, the facts were all in front of his eyes, it turned out that he had been acting affectionate all along. Li Ziyu approached him in a planned way, but he was confused by Li Ziyu's kind and beautiful appearance, and fell into the peachy trap he set up. After careful consideration, even when he was drunk, the driver would take him home directly. How could he meet Li Ziyu halfway and even go to the hotel with him? Unless, Li Ziyu bribed someone. I have feelings for Li Ziyu, and after the incident, I was busy comforting him, so I didn't think about how Li Ziyu got together with me.

Li Ziyu is really bold! Ling Xicheng sneered, originally he thought that he and Li Ziyu were in love with each other, but they just got together and parted ways, but now it seems that is not the case at all. This time it is really endless! If Li Ziyu dared to deceive him, he must have the courage to bear his anger. He still remembered Li Ziyu's deep-rooted hatred for the Li family in his previous life. Although he was on the side of the Li family this time, the other three were not soft-boiled, and they always had to be prepared. Should Ziyuan have a good chat with him?