Chapter 25 Storm

After four busy days, Ling Xicheng finally finished most of the work to be done in Japan, leaving only some trivial matters to be finished. Tomorrow, he should be able to pack his luggage and go back to the country. Ling Xicheng was in a good mood and confirmed the flight ticket back to the city with his secretary, and sent a text message to Li Mo to tell him when he will go back.

Halfway through editing the text message, Ling Xicheng received a message from Wenli, which only had 5 words on it, "Senior, something happened." Ling Xicheng was shocked, and hurriedly dialed Wenli back, but no one answered, so he called Li Mo again, is off.

Ling Xicheng took a deep breath, calmed down, called the person in charge of the Japanese side, and ordered to book the earliest flight, and he would return home immediately. Then he dialed Li Xuan's cell phone, but it was also turned off. Ling Xicheng had no choice but to call Mo Ziyuan.

"Hello, West City? When are you coming back?" Mo Ziyuan answered the phone with a anxious tone.

"Ziyuan, Wenli sent me a message saying that something happened. When I called back, he and Li Mo couldn't be contacted. Erxuan's phone was also turned off. What's the matter?" Hearing Mo Ziyuan's tone, Ling Xicheng knew something must have happened.

"I also just received the news, and I don't know the specifics, but it seems that Li Mo took advantage of your absence to have an affair with someone or something." Mo Ziyuan also had a headache, and received a call from the hospital early in the morning, saying that Mr. Li The follow-up consultation was surrounded by reporters at the entrance of the hospital, and he hurried over there just to understand the general situation.

"How is it possible?" Ling Xicheng was a little overwhelmed, and hurriedly turned on the computer to see if there was any relevant news.

"I don't think it's realistic, but I heard from Xuanzi that the entire outside of your house is surrounded by reporters, and Wen Li and Li Mo are blocked at home and can't get out. I'll go to the hospital now and discuss with him by the way to see if there is any problem." What is the best way to suppress the matter first. Photos of Li Mo's cheating have been spread all over the Internet, and the public opinion treats him very badly. The rumors of your previous divorce have also been rediscovered, and many people have questioned Li Mo."

Ling Xicheng searched for relevant news while listening to Mo Ziyuan. The post about Li Mo's cheating on the post has been pushed to the front page, Ling Xicheng opened it, and there are many unsightly photos inside. Calming his mind, he opened up one by one, and finally found some clues.

I have to say that the person who posted this post is very smart. There are some real and some fake photos in it, and most of them are blurry. The only photo in which the face can be clearly seen is that of He Wenli. The two walked side by side, Wen Li seemed to have been hit by someone, Li Mo stretched out his hand to support him, looking from the side, it seemed that they were really hugging each other. In addition, the landlord's so-called insider broke the news that Li Mo and Wenli have been eating and living together when they are on business trips, and they are indeed linked together.

In addition, the relationship between Li Mo and Zhang Huiqing was also deliberately brought up. Why did they both graduate from the same university? Zhang Huiqing repeatedly threatened that he joined Chenshi because of Li Mo. I often stay in the office for a whole day or something. The words are sharp and the tone is ambiguous.

Ling Xicheng can be sure that this matter must have something to do with Li Ziyu, but what is Li Ziyu's purpose in doing this...just to spoil Li Mo? Ling Xicheng suddenly had a flash of inspiration. If he, Li Mo, and Li Mo couldn't go to work today, it means that there is no one else on the top floor except Zhang Huiqing, and Zhang Huiqing is Li Mo's person. Reminiscent of the previous life, it was around this time that the blueprint of Chenshi's new season design was leaked. At that time, someone revealed that it was Li Mo who did it, and the reason was love and hatred. And in this life, he did not divorce Li Mo, did Li Ziyu design such a scandal in order to find a suitable reason to plant the leakage of the blueprint on Li Mo?

Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng hurriedly called Zhao Liang.

"Mr. Ling, a post about Li Ershao was posted on the company's internal bbs last night. Before the technical department had time to delete the post, the content of the post was forwarded. Now this matter is causing a lot of trouble, Li Er Shao and Secretary Wen haven't come to the company yet." Zhao Liang hurriedly reported to Ling Xicheng as soon as he received a call.

"What about Li Ziyu?"

"Li Ziyu came early today, and hasn't come out since entering the office."

"Yeah." Hearing Zhao Liang's answer, Ling Xicheng felt a little relieved, Li Ziyu should still be there Before he had time to steal the design from Li Mo's computer, "Zhao Liang, you have to make sure that Li Ziyu is always under your nose." "

But..."

"No but, I don't care what method you use, anyway, you can't Keep him out of your sight, especially keep an eye on him, don't let him have the opportunity to make phone calls or touch the computer." Ling Xicheng vaguely felt that Li Ziyu would not be so stupid as to go to Li Mo's office to steal information, but in order to protect things There will be no exceptions, he still thinks it is better to control Li Ziyu.

"Yes, I understand." Although he didn't understand the president's intention, Zhao Liang still agreed.

Ling Xicheng then called Chenshi's PR department and ordered them to immediately investigate the ip of the poster and the information of the so-called whistleblower. He also told them that if a reporter came to Chenshi for an interview, he must receive it immediately, and there was no need to deliberately clarify anything, as long as he clearly told the other party that Chenshi would not lightly indulge those who slandered Li Mo.

Afraid of missing something, Ling Xicheng rethought the whole arrangement again. Since Li Mo and Wenli couldn't be reached, and didn't know when they would be able to go to work, Ling Xicheng called Zhang Huiqing again. Tell him not to care about the post, and tell him not to leave the top floor all day today, especially pay attention to the movement of Li Mo's office, don't let anyone in, not even the cleaning staff.

As soon as Ling Xicheng put down his phone, Ling's mother called. "Hello, Mom?"

"Xicheng, what's the matter with you and Momo? I just read the morning newspaper and it was written in a mess. What's the matter? Momo's phone can't get through either." These two children really broke their hearts. The divorce turmoil of the past few days finally passed, and this happened again.

"I also just found out that Ziyuan has already gone to check. Li Xuan should be there too. Don't worry. I've already booked the fastest flight and I'll be home in the evening. I'll take care of these things, you and my dad Just leave it alone." Ling Xicheng persuaded Ling's mother a few words to make her feel at ease.

"Well, your father and I will not get involved in the affairs of you young people. But I also remind you that those things in the newspaper are not counted. After you come back, you have a good talk with Mo Mo, and don't be indiscriminate. Lose your temper."

"I know Mom, Mo Mo is not that kind of person, this time, someone should have framed him sincerely. Zhang Huiqing was assigned to Mo Mo as his deputy because I thought he looked good. I ordered him to be together. Li Ziyu's business has just ended, and the place we live in is a bit remote, I'm afraid that Momo will not be safe at home alone." "Well, you just need to know it in your heart

. Your dad and I will go to your place to see Momo later?" Mother Ling was still a little worried.

"Don't go yet, I heard from Ziyuan that the reporter blocked the way there, Wenli and Momo couldn't go out, I can go back in the afternoon at the latest, and I will deal with it." "Well, pay attention to safety on the road, it's over

. Remember to tell me and your dad."

"Well, okay, by the way, Mom, you want to tell Uncle Li to let him not worry, I'm catching a plane here and stop calling." "Well,

okay Yes."

Ling Xicheng put down the phone, quickly packed his luggage and went to the airport. On the way, he called Li Mo again, but the phone was still turned off, so he had to send a message to comfort him, telling him that he would go back right away.

Li Mo and Wenli are in great confusion. Looking at the reporters blocking the door, Wen Li frowned, "What's going on?" He was a little puzzled, as if the news of Li Mo's cheating and having affairs with many men spread throughout City B overnight, and even All gossip posts reached the front page of Tieba.

Li Mo flipped through the so-called self-picking post silently, and didn't speak for a long while. Since the morning, my and Wenli's mobile phones have been blown up. I thought it was some gossip magazine's prank, but I didn't expect that the door was blocked by reporters swarming in less than an hour.

Wanting to call Ling Xicheng, but afraid that he would be worried, Li Mo had no choice but to call Li Xuan. Only after connecting did I realize that he was accompanying his father in the hospital for a follow-up examination, and there were people everywhere around him. Fortunately, Mo Ziyuan had already passed away, so it shouldn't matter to Li Xuan. Wen Li went to Li Mo's side, and read the posts with him, hoping to find some clues.

The phone kept ringing non-stop, which annoyed Wen Li enough, so he had to send a text message to Ling Xicheng telling him something happened, and then turned off the phone. "Who do you think did it?" Wenli flipped through the webpage.

"Li Ziyu." Li Mo replied calmly.

"That's right, who else would use such indecent means?" Wenli has always looked down on Li Ziyu. After Xi Cheng also used the pseudonym Wang Xiaoyu to seduce Mo Ziyuan, he became even more dismissive of this person.

Li Mo read the post carefully again and asked Wenli, "What do you think Li Ziyu wants to do? His actions can only cause a temporary riot, and the rest is meaningless."

Wenli also fell into thinking because of Li Mo's words. This post The evidence in the book, the only one who can really see the face clearly is the photo of himself and Li Mo, but it is really unrealistic for Li Ziyu to use such childish means to defeat Li Mo. Thinking about the reporters outside the door again, Wenli said hesitantly, "Unless... his purpose is to trap the two of us here. If neither of us can go out..."

"Even if neither of us can get out, so what? Chenshi has his own public relations department, and it's easy to deal with this kind of thing." Li Mo couldn't figure out what Li Ziyu wanted to do. After pondering for a long time, Li Mo got up and said, "I can't stay any longer! I always feel that something will happen." Li Mo got up, put on his suit jacket, and handed a car key to Wenli. "I'll open the door and go out later. You can find a way to drive around while they're not paying attention. The floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room can be opened, so I can only wrong you this time." "Then what should you do?" Wen Li was

worried Let Li Mo face those reporters alone.

"It's just a rumor, what can they do with me? They can't eat me."

Seeing Li Mo's resolute attitude, Wen Li had no choice but to agree, and the two briefly discussed the details, and each was ready to deal with it.

Li Mo stood at the door and took a deep breath, just as he opened the door. They were surrounded by reporters standing outside.

"Li Ershao, what do you think about the post that exposed your extramarital affairs yesterday?" "

It is rumored that Chenshi's secretary-general, Wenli, is your extramarital affair. Is this true?" "

Your new assistant is you Is it your first love? I heard that he once confessed to you openly, is that true?"

Li Mo looked at these stalking reporters with some irritability, and asked, "What answer do you want to hear?" Li Mo's unexpected calm made the confused The scene immediately stabilized. "It's 8:30 in the morning, and I'm going to work in half an hour. May I ask if you came to my house early in the morning just to ask if I have any of these things?" "Master Li Er, is this changing the subject?

" One of the reporters approached Li Mo with a very rude tone.

"I remember you." Li Mo glanced at the reporter who asked the question, "You were the one who questioned me at the press conference at Chenshi last time if I wanted to steal my love! Have you received the lawyer's letter?"

"This..."

"I thought you could learn something from the lawyer's letter last time, but I didn't expect you to be so stupid. At the same time, I'm also curious, who did you all receive a tip to come to me to catch rape? If this It's okay if the post is true, if it's false, are you planning to pour dirty water on my head again?" Li Mo looked these reporters indifferently, "I've already remembered the name of your newspaper, I will inform Chenshi's PR to deal with it!"

"Did Li Ershao use too much power to overwhelm others? Now is the era of freedom of public opinion!" One of the reporters accused somewhat angrily.

"Freedom of public opinion also includes that you can slander my reputation?" Li Mo's voice was full of disdain, "I don't think I need to answer any of your questions, please don't waste my time now! Otherwise, I'm afraid you can't bear the consequences !" After Li Mo finished speaking, he walked out of the reporter's encirclement indifferently, preparing to meet Wen Li who was going to drive. As for these people, no matter how they write, Li Mo has a premonition that if things go wrong, there must be monsters. No matter what Li Ziyu's ideas are, he will definitely not let him do what he wants.

The author has something to say: Recently, I finally struggled out of the 20-player group book of World of Warcraft, and fell into the big pit of Jiansan. . I'm just playing a deadly mental scum game┭┮﹏┭┮

ps, here's one for the small theater: The sad assistant cps

Zhang Huiran: I've been looking for a wife for N years, and I finally got news and I won't let them meet. It's just cry~~~o(>_<)o ~~

Mu Zhaohe: I'm the real cry~ My wife still doesn't know me┭┮﹏┭┮

Mo Ziyuan: ls can get out, I'm alone Gentle Gong was crushed by you into a shou and didn't say cry, you called wool? (╯‵*′)╯︵┻━┻

Ling Xicheng: You all stand down! I am the real cry abuser. I share the bed with my wife every day. So far I have never had sex. Do you understand my mood? (#‵′) Zhang

Huiran, Mu Zhaohe, Mo Ziyuan: ...