Chapter 15 Guessing

Ling Xicheng sat in the office and looked at the investigation report given to him by Wenli. The first page was the financial situation of the manager of the design department for the past two years. One of the accounts signed by Wang Xiaoyu received a few small sums of money every month. At first glance, it may not seem like a lot, but it does add up to a lot. The second page is the running water of Wang Xiaoyu's account. Ling Xicheng sensitively discovered that all the money in this account was deposited through the automatic deposit machine, regardless of the amount deposited. Why did Li Ziyu do this? Ling Xicheng couldn't figure it out, so he simply put it aside and solved the problem of the manager of the design department first. He dialed the internal line and told the manager of the design department to go upstairs to find him immediately.

Not long after, someone knocked on the door of the office. It was the manager of the design department, "Mr. Ling, what do you need from me?

"

Zhao Liang, the manager of the design department, is an old man in Chenshi, and he is also a well-known senior in the jewelry design industry. Usually, although there are some rumors of indiscretion in his private life, Ling Xicheng still can't imagine that he would accept bribes in private. Ling Xicheng said in a slightly slower tone, "I came to you today to talk about private matters with you." "You say

. "Zhao Liang sat cautiously on the chair opposite the desk, and did not relax because of Ling Xicheng's words.

"I received the design plan of Chenshi's next season's new product from Li Mo the day before yesterday. I looked carefully and found that your signature was not there. Is there any communication difficulty between the two of you at work?" Ling Xicheng didn't come up. Just ask about Zhao Liang and Li Ziyu.

"This...maybe I didn't pay attention when the secretary brought it up, and I've been busy these days, so..." Hearing Ling Xicheng's sharp question, Zhao Liang's face was already slightly sweaty.

Of course he knew what Ling Xicheng said the day before yesterday. He received a text message from Li Ziyu that day and ordered his secretary to pretend to be the president's secretary's office to call Li Mo internally, tricking Li Mo into reporting upstairs when Li Ziyu and Ling Xicheng were alone. Everyone thought that there would be another trouble like last time, but they didn't expect that the matter would be suppressed. When he saw Li Mo returning to the office as if nothing had happened, while Li Ziyu left the company by himself, he knew that something was going to go wrong. I have been making mental preparations for the past few days, waiting for Ling Xicheng to find him. As for the product design plan for the new season, he handed it over to Li Mo early in the morning, and it was too early to finalize the plan. He hadn't even read Li Mo's design drawings, let alone the plan.

"It seems that Manager Zhao's secretary is very unqualified." Ling Xicheng didn't point out Zhao Liang's lie, but looked at him with a more stern expression.

"This...Mr. Ling, just speak up if you have anything to say!" Looking at Ling Xicheng's stern eyes, Zhao Liang couldn't sit still anymore, stood up and lowered his head. He hadn't noticed that Ling Xicheng had such an aura before, but just a few words made him so nervous that he couldn't breathe.

"Since this is Manager Zhao's request, I will tell you the truth, but before that, please explain what this is?" Ling Xicheng calmly threw the financial statement and internal phone call records of the Wenli investigation to him. .

"This..." Zhao Liang picked it up and looked at it, he was immediately dumbfounded, opened his mouth and was speechless.

"What? Manager Zhao didn't have any explanation?" Ling Xicheng was not in a hurry, and took a sip of black tea slowly, waiting for Zhao Liang to reply.

"Mr. Ling, I was wrong this time. Please give me another chance." Zhao Liang understood that Ling Xicheng already knew about the private transaction between him and Li Ziyu.

"When did you and Li Ziyu start contacting?"

"Last August. Li Ziyu was my son's college classmate. At first I thought he was making friends with me to pave the way for Chenshi in the future, so I didn't refuse. After a long time, he began to ask me to do some things. Like In the company, there were some rumors about Li Ershao being arrogant and domineering. I originally wanted to stop, but Li Ziyu threatened that if I didn't cooperate, the matter of my bribery would be revealed, and Li Mo was young and talented, so I I was really worried that he would replace me, so

I have been cooperating with Li Ziyu." " You were the one who spread the word about my quarrel with Li Mo before?" Ling Xicheng took a deep breath, barely suppressing the anger in his heart. He understands that he has no right to blame others. Li Mo has worked at Chenshi for a year, and he has heard some of these rumors, but he has never stopped them. As long as he treats Li Mo more lightly, those people dare not spread the word like this.

"Yes." Zhao Liang returned tremblingly.

Ling Xicheng looked at Zhao Liang in silence for a long time, and said in a low voice, "I don't want to pursue the past, and I don't want to hear about similar things in the future, understand?" "Understood.

Then this time you are..." Zhao Liang Unbelievable was written on his face, he thought that Ling Xicheng would definitely fire him this time.

"I can pretend that I don't know anything, and the relationship between you and Li Ziyu can also continue. If he gives you money, you can take it, but if he tells you to do something, I think you know what to do." Ling Xicheng didn't want to startle the snake, He knew that Li Ziyu had a plan to deal with the Li family. Although this plan seems to be full of loopholes, it reveals a feeling of incomprehensibility everywhere. Ling Xicheng left this Zhao Liang, which can be regarded as putting an eyeliner on Li Ziyu's side.

"Yes, Mr. Ling, I understand."

"Also regarding Li Mo, no matter how you plan to go back to rectify, I don't want to hear any more rumors about Li Mo. Li Mo is my wife, half an hour is his, and he can sit wherever he wants. What position, you guys put your eyes on me, and you can figure out what to say, what to do, and what to do! As for your secretary, I don't want to see her in the company again." "Understood Mr. Ling, I

will Go back and deal with it."

"Also, wait!" Ling Xicheng stopped Zhao Liang who was about to leave, and threw him a folder, "This is Li Ziyu's resume. Since your secretary has left, transfer him to your Be around! Keep an eye on the person for me, if something goes wrong, I won't be as easy to talk to as I am today." "

Yes, I'll make arrangements right now." Zhao Liang nodded repeatedly.

"Let's go!"

After Zhao Liang left, Ling Xicheng always felt something strange about what he just explained, and after much deliberation, he could only discuss it with Mo Ziyuan, so he sent a scan of the two reports. Send the letter to Mo Ziyuan, and dial Mo Ziyuan's phone number.

"Hello? Xicheng, what do you want from me?" Mo Ziyuan's gentle tone sounded much better than a few days ago.

"Did you get the fax I sent you?"

"I didn't notice, I'll take a look." Mo Ziyuan's footsteps were heard on the phone, and after a while, Mo Ziyuan came back, "Got it, this is Li Ziyu's account flow? Is there anything special about it?"

"Look at the second page, why does Li Ziyu always use an automatic deposit machine to make deposits instead of transfer or remittance? And it's always a deposit. , if you are really afraid that people will find out the relationship between Wang Xiaoyu and Li Ziyu, why not apply for an account under another name, or set up a fake account, it will be safer!" "Well... indeed, this is very strange.

But Xicheng, I also have something to tell you." Mo Ziyuan's voice hesitated.

"What's the matter?"

"I found out that Wang Xiaoyu added a blood pressure medicine called Rudelan to the medicine prescribed by Uncle Li. Uncle Li has diabetes, and this type of receptor blocker blood pressure medicine can cause glucose tolerance." Abnormal, this effect will still last for more than 6 months after stopping the drug. At the same time, this drug can also cover up the sweating, tachycardia and other reactions caused by hypoglycemia. There will be some serious problems, but if it takes a long time..."

"Did anyone else find out about this?" Ling Xicheng's brows were a little solemn after hearing Mo Ziyuan's words, and it turned out that Uncle Li's death in the previous life was not sudden. Did you send it?

"No for the time being. Uncle Li does have symptoms of high blood pressure and usually takes some antihypertensive drugs. Li Ziyu's extra medicine will not be discovered unless someone familiar with medical science carefully looks at it." "

Ziyu Yuan, you suspect..."

"Well... Li Ziyu can't be unaware that this drug is not suitable for diabetics. Although I specialize in surgery, these taboos are common sense. When he chatted with me as Wang Xiaoyu, I Tell him clearly." Mo Ziyuan's voice was a little low.

"Actually, I have always felt that Li Ziyu has an inexplicable hatred for the Li family. Before, I thought it was aimed at Li Mo, but I didn't expect that even Uncle Li did too. But what is he for?" After listening to Mo Ziyuan's words, Ling Xicheng frowned even tighter. Different from the previous life, Li Ziyu now lives completely attached to the Li family, and Uncle Li is equivalent to his backer in the Li family. If Uncle Li really collapsed, what benefit would Li Ziyu get?

"Have you asked Li Mo?"

"Yes, but Mo Mo doesn't know, so I can only ask Li Xuan."

"Well, why don't you ask him out tonight! It's his family's business after all. Let him deal with it himself!" Mo Ziyuan pondered for a moment, then discussed with Ling Xicheng.

"It's just right, I'll talk to Wenli later, let's meet at Yemi tonight! Just bring Mo Mo, last time Mo Mo said that Wenli's cooking is delicious." Ling Xicheng thought it was time to meet Li Xuan , since the last time I broke up at my own home, I haven't contacted him again.

"Mo Mo? It seems that you get along very well recently." Hearing the intimacy between Ling Xicheng's sentences, Mo Ziyuan teased.

"Hey, it's really good. I didn't know how good Mo Mo is until I separated from Li Ziyu." Ling Xicheng also readily admitted Mo Ziyuan's words. Ling Xicheng felt that he was very lucky. Although he had strayed on Li Ziyu's crooked road, Li Mo had been standing there waiting for him and never left.

"Come on, don't irritate me, who is single. I'll go and inform Li Xuan, and we'll see you tonight." Mo Ziyuan hung up the phone after finalizing the time.

In the evening, Ling Xicheng and Li Mo were the last ones to find at night. When the two entered the door, Li Xuan and Mo Ziyuan had already sat down at the table, but they didn't see Wen Li, so they should be in the back kitchen.

"It seems that the two of us came late, when did you arrive?" Ling Xicheng asked the two of them with a smile while helping Li Mo open the chair.

"Li Xuan was already here when I came, and I chatted with Wenli for a while. By the way, why did you two come so late?" Mo Ziyuan smiled, as if the man who was hurt by love a few days ago had never existed.

"There is some work at Momo's place that hasn't been finished yet. I've been with him for a while, so it's late. Come, drink some water first." Ling Xicheng said, picked up the teapot on the table and gave Li Mo a cup of tea .

"Hmph! I just said that my company is not doing well and I am going to Chenshi to do something. I am tired and unpopular, so I will not listen!" Li Xuan still had some dislike for Ling Xicheng. Although he was his good friend, but before Li Xuan has done so many assholes to his younger brother, even if he corrects it now, Li Xuan still can't completely calm down.

"Okay bro, don't be so ambiguous when you talk. There was a misunderstanding about the previous matter, just let it go, and it's not all Xicheng's fault, so don't keep worrying about it." Li Mo poured out his brother A cup of tea, I would rather let things rest in peace.

"You're really married, you're turning your elbows out." Li Xuan couldn't swallow these two words from Li Mo, who was he for? It's not this stupid brother, he is afraid that he will be sold by others and count the money for others.

"Okay, let's talk if you have something to say. It's because you are always so bad-tempered that Dad is worried that you won't find a wife." Li Mo glared at his brother, got up and said, "Let's talk first, I'll go and see Wenli." Li Mo knew that after such an incident, the three of them also needed a space to talk, so he decided to go to the back kitchen to help with arts and sciences.

"Well, then you go, don't work too hard." Ling Xicheng understood what Li Mo meant, hugged him and told him.

"It's okay, don't you have something to discuss? Leave me alone." Li Mo smiled at Ling Xicheng and went to the back kitchen.