Chapter 54 Sickness

Ling Xicheng sat in the study and carefully looked through the notes left by Li's mother during her lifetime. After thinking about it for a while, Ling Xicheng called Guan Eryuan who was far away in Myanmar, told him about the current situation, and wanted to hear his opinion. After getting the answer from him that he would come back right away and told him not to act rashly, he hung up the phone.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Ling Xicheng saw that Li Mo was already asleep, so he gently closed the door and went out. There are still some important documents that have not been processed in Chenshi, and they will be needed for tomorrow's meeting. Besides, Li Mo is already lying down now, so many things have happened, it's better to leave him alone, Ling Xicheng thinks about these things and hurry up to deal with the work in hand. When Ling Xicheng packed up and was about to go to bed, he suddenly found that something was wrong with Li Mo beside him, his breathing was faster than usual, and his nose seemed to be blocked. Reaching out to touch his forehead, Ling Xicheng knew that Li Mo had a fever due to the hot temperature.

"Mo Mo, Mo Mo, wake up!" Ling Xicheng anxiously patted Li Mo's face.

Li Mo opened his eyes and looked at him in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Do you know if you have a fever?" Ling Xicheng turned up the air conditioner in the bedroom a few more degrees, tucked the quilt up for Li Mo, and told him to lie down and not move. I went downstairs to find medicine.

After walking around the living room three times, Ling Xicheng didn't see any medicine box. Thinking of Li Mo's scalding forehead, he felt anxious, and finally called Mo Ziyuan.

"What's your body temperature?" Mo Ziyuan answered the phone quickly before he fell asleep.

"...I don't know, it's very hot anyway, and Mo Mo looks very uncomfortable, groggy." "

Didn't you try the watch on him?"

"What watch?" Ling Xicheng couldn't react, Li Mo Isn't it a fever? What does it have to do with the watch?

"The thermometer... there should be one in the medicine box. You should test Li Mo's temperature first to see how much it is. If it exceeds 38 degrees, give him a piece of antipyretic and ask him to drink more water. If the fever is particularly severe, you can Use alcohol mixed with water to wipe his limbs." Mo Ziyuan was also helpless, is Ling Xicheng's ability to take care of himself so poor? I don't even know what a test watch means, and I don't know how I lived the past thirty years. I don't have any common sense.

"..." Ling Xicheng was silent for a while and said, "I called you because I couldn't find the medicine box." "It's

useless for you to look for me, it's your home medicine box!" Speechless, I am a doctor, not a prophet, Ling Xicheng can ask me to see a doctor, but it would be ridiculous to ask myself to predict where things are.

"Uh... why don't you ask Mu Zhaohe?" Ling Xicheng suggested.

"..." Mo Ziyuan said helplessly, "Xicheng, why do you think that Zhaohe would know where your medicine box is?"

Mo Ziyuan had just finished speaking when he heard Mu Zhaohe interject, "Are you in the kitchen?" Huh?"

"..." Ling Xicheng and Mo Ziyuan were stunned at the same time. Ling Xicheng got up and went to the kitchen, only to see the medicine box on the refrigerator at a glance, "Ah! I found it! Thank you Ziyuan. I'll go and test Momo's temperature first." "Well, then I'm going out now, probably an

hour I'll come to your place later."

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Mo Ziyuan looked at Mu Zhaohe with strange eyes, "How did you know that Ling Xicheng's medicine box would be in the kitchen?" Although he knew Mu Zhaohe's greatest hobby It is to collect gossip, but it is so detailed that even the location of things in people's houses is clear. This is too powerful. FBI agents can't do it so carefully!

"I'm guessing, didn't you say that Ling Xicheng learned to cook last time? With his IQ, there must be all kinds of pitfalls, and he might get his hands on something." Mu Zhaohe said confidently.

"..." Mo Ziyuan thought for a while, and somehow felt that his reasoning was quite reasonable, but after careful consideration, he felt that something was wrong, "Why did Xicheng call me instead of asking where Li Mo's medicine box is?" Phone call? Didn't Li Mo have a fever? Didn't he fall into a coma."

"He's an idiot!" Mu Zhaohe answered without raising his head while concentrating on playing the game console in his hand.

"..." Mo Ziyuan silently lit a piece of wax for Li Mo in his heart, hoping that before he arrived at Ling's house, Li Mo would be fine and not be tortured to death by Ling Xicheng.

Ling Xicheng helped Li Mo clamp the thermometer, and went to a glass of water. Halfway through the walk, I felt that the cold water might not be good, so I returned with a cup of hot water. After calculating the time, Ling Xicheng took out the thermometer and looked at it, it was 39 degrees, so he quickly woke up Li Mo to let him take the medicine.

Li Mo looked obedient when he was sick, and he didn't talk much, and he could do whatever he was asked to do. Seeing Li Mo's lack of energy, Ling Xicheng felt uncomfortable, so he could only sit by the bed and hold Li Mo's hand. After taking the anti-fever medicine, Li Mo started to sweat, and subconsciously wanted to kick the quilt away. Ling Xicheng threw a towel with warm water and wiped his face and neck.

Li Mo seemed to wake up a little bit, opened his eyes and looked at Ling Xicheng with an unusually serious expression.

"What's the matter, it's like you don't know me, are you stupid?" Seeing Li Mo's blank look, Ling Xicheng couldn't help but lower his head and kiss his forehead.

"..." Li Mo pushed Ling Xicheng's face away speechlessly, turned his head to the other side with red ears.

"Hehe." Seeing Li Mo's awkward look, Ling Xicheng couldn't help laughing out loud, "Is it better? I won't bother you anymore, Ziyuan will come in a while, you are sleeping for a while." "My

brother What?" Li Mo asked softly.

"He's fine, don't worry." Ling Xicheng didn't know what to do. The people who followed Li Xuan contacted him just now and said that Li Xuan left with a man after getting drunk in the blues. The two seemed to know each other. Hearing that Li Xuan left voluntarily, Ling Xicheng felt relieved. Although he left with a man, with Li Xuan's size, he shouldn't suffer any disadvantages.

"Did you see that note!" Li Mo's voice was low.

"Yeah." Ling Xicheng rubbed his hair soothingly, "Don't think too much about it." "

I actually guessed very early on that I might not be my parents' child." Li Mo's tone was very sad, with some self-defeating depression.

The movements of Ling Xicheng's hands paused, he put down the towel and hugged Li Mo in his arms, comforting him silently.

"I remember having a blood test when I was in primary school. I took my physical examination results home and asked my mother why the test results at school were different from what my family told me. Then my mother told me that the results at home might be wrong. I changed the earliest blood type in my file to the one tested by the school. I also read the real Li Mo's birth certificate, and the blood type was the same as that filled in the admission file. , Even the hospital at the earliest birth was wrong? In fact, these are trivial things, but now that I think about it, I will find that there are so many obvious reminders, but I have never realized it myself. If I had If I find out a little bit, maybe my mother won't be killed by others. Now my brother has been troubled by my affairs. If I had left Li's house earlier..." "

It's not your fault, Momo." Strongly blaming himself, Ling Xicheng didn't know how to comfort him.

"It's my fault. I killed my mother and her own child. If that child hadn't met me in the yard and played with me for a while, the Zheng family wouldn't have killed that child just because they wanted to silence her." A 4-year-old boy." Li Mo's tone was very calm, as if talking about other people's affairs.

"..." Faced with his attitude, Ling Xicheng could only say nothing. From seeing the note until now, Li Mo's reaction has been very calm, but Ling Xicheng can sense the struggle and sadness in his heart. With a low sigh, Ling Xicheng hugged the person in his arms tighter, hoping to give him some support through this movement.

Li Mo didn't resist, and leaned quietly in Ling Xicheng's arms. After a while, he said with some difficulty, "Xicheng, let's get a divorce!" "

What did you say?" Ling Xicheng looked at him in surprise. It was beyond his expectation that Li Mo would say such a thing, the relationship between the two of them has been stable recently, why did Li Mo suddenly have such an idea.

"I said... let's get a divorce!" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng with unusually firm eyes, "I am a ticking time bomb now, and you have seen my mother's notes. Although I don't know who I am, I understand that Zheng The family insists on my life, whether it is my life experience or Li Ziyu's biological mother who died because of me, they are the reasons why they can't let me go. I have already carried two lives on my body, how can I be willing to be involved again You? And my elder brother is also in danger because of me... so I'm sorry, let's..." Li Mo lowered his head, he didn't want to be separated from Ling Xicheng, but when he thought of the tragic death of his mother and that innocent child, his heart The chill couldn't help rising up. If one day my brother and Ling Xicheng are also because of him... Li Mo is unwilling and dare not think about such a scene.

"You have a fever and are unconscious, so I'll pretend I didn't hear you." Taking a deep breath, Ling Xicheng managed to suppress the anger in his heart and replied him in a steady tone.

"I didn't..."

"Shut up, I don't want to hear a word now!" Ling Xicheng's low tone already showed sternness and anger.

"Xicheng, calm down first." Li Mo was also taken aback by his appearance.

"It's you who needs to calm down!" Lowering his body, Ling Xicheng approached Li Mo, looked him in the eyes and said word by word, "Li Mo, you heard me clearly, unless the Zheng family kills me first, otherwise, I won't let the Zheng family kill me again." It's the second time you die in front of me! Don't even think about whether you're involved or not." While speaking, Ling Xicheng gently tucked Li Mo's feet, "I've known about the Zheng family for a long time. I didn't tell you, and, with or without you, the Zheng family and I are already in an endless relationship. So, you must stay by my side, otherwise, I don't mind tying you at home and making you forever I can't get out of this bedroom door!"

"..." Li Mo couldn't understand what Ling Xicheng said when he saw Ling Xicheng's appearance, and he couldn't even remember what he blamed himself before. What does it mean to die in front of him for the second time? Have you encountered any danger before? The high temperature exhausted all of Li Mo's physical strength, coupled with the warmth of Ling Xicheng's embrace, Li Mo fell into a deep sleep after a while... When

Mo Ziyuan arrived, he noticed that the atmosphere between the two was a little bit No, seeing Ling Xicheng's serious expression, he didn't ask directly. After checking Li Mo's body and giving him a fever-reducing injection, Mo Ziyuan signaled Ling Xicheng and himself to come out.

"How is it?" Ling Xicheng asked with concern.

"It's nothing. It should be a fever caused by catching a cold. It doesn't matter if the fever subsides. Just pay attention to keeping warm these few days." "

Well,

I'm sorry to trouble you, Ziyuan." I don't see him." Mo Ziyuan asked strangely, Li Xuan is a good brother with 24 filial piety, he was surprised that Li Xuan wasn't here when Li Mo was sick.

"Erxuan went out... Hey, don't mention it!" Ling Xicheng sighed and told Mo Ziyuan what happened just now.

"This is not easy." Mo Ziyuan was also a little worried. He had heard Mu Zhaohe talk about the Li family before, but he didn't expect such a complicated relationship between them. "Don't worry too much, this kind of thing I can only let the two brothers figure it out for themselves. I'm leaving first, you are calling me if you have something to do."

"Yeah." Ling Xicheng nodded, sent Mo Ziyuan out and returned to the bedroom. Touching Li Mo's forehead, he felt that it was not as hot as before. He put the thermometer under his armpit and clamped it. Ling Xicheng didn't say a word. It has been a long time since Li Mo saw Ling Xicheng's serious and silent appearance in front of him, and he didn't know whether to talk to him for a while. The divorce just now was something he only said in a hurry. Now that he calms down, he feels that he There are also some unreasonable troubles. Seeing that Ling Xicheng was angry with him, Li Mo didn't know how to deal with it, so the atmosphere between the two condensed like this.

Looking at the time, it's time to go to bed. Ling Xicheng sat by the bed and thought for a while, then began to search in the closet. Li Mo watched curiously as Ling Xicheng turned the closet upside down, and finally came back with a tie.

"Are you going out?" Li Mo asked cautiously.

"..." Ling Xicheng didn't answer, and took Li Mo's hand, tied him with his wrist with a tie, then lay down on the bed, helped them cover the quilt and said, "I'm not going anywhere. , go to bed!" and turned off the light.

Li Mo looked at his tied wrists with him, feeling mixed emotions in his heart. Ling Xicheng was the object of his longing since he was a teenager. He had imagined countless times what the two of them would look like when they lived together. I also thought about how happy it would be if this person could only look at himself wholeheartedly.

But since Li Ziyu intervened between the two of them, everything changed. He has always felt uneasy because of Ling Xicheng's inexplicable change of attitude, worried that one day Ling Xicheng would abandon him again, but today Ling Xicheng expressed his feelings in this childish way. Li Mo bit his lower lip fiercely, not letting himself make a sound, but the tears flowing from his eyes slowly wet his entire cheeks.

"Hey!" In the dimness, he heard Ling Xicheng's sigh, and then he fell into a warm embrace, and Ling Xicheng's gentle voice sounded next to his ears, "Momo, don't worry, you don't have to think about anything, everything is up to me." !"

"Yeah." Li Mo replied with a choked voice, and hugged Ling Xicheng back tightly.

The morning sun shone in through the window, dispelling the messy atmosphere in the room, Yao Qi frowned unaccustomed and opened his eyes. He didn't have the habit of sharing the same bed with others, but yesterday he unexpectedly slept soundly. Looking at Li Xuan who was sleeping peacefully beside him, Yao Qi subconsciously reached out to help him put his exposed arm into the cup. I tossed people a little hard yesterday, but I can't blame myself for not having enough willpower. Li Xuan looked at him with such seductive eyes that he couldn't control his desire at all.

It was too late yesterday, so he helped Li Xuan take a bath and changed the sheets before lying down. Shaking his head, Yao Qi picked up the scattered clothes on the ground, but saw a black jade pendant, which was a delicately carved unicorn. Yao Qi carefully looked at the pendant over and over several times, then suddenly got up and walked to the bed to look at Li Xuan. "God!" Yao Qi gasped with a pale face, and patted Li Xuan's face, "Wake up." "

Hmm..." Li Xuan narrowed his eyes sleepily and murmured.

"Is this pendant yours?" Yao Qi's voice was a little trembling, not as calm as before.

"Ah?" Li Xuan shook his head, and answered vaguely, "My brother's." "It's

so dangerous..." Yao Qi leaned weakly against the head of the bed, and half of his frightened heart was relieved. Fortunately, it wasn't Li Xuan. My own, otherwise this plot would be really bloody. Reaching out to hug Li Xuan in his arms, Yao Qi said comfortingly, "It's still early, you should sleep a little longer!"