Chapter 4 Dinner

Seeing off Li Xuan, Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo who was still standing at the door and walked over and asked him, "Are you going to sleep? You look very tired.

" What? I'll do it." Li Mo looked at the time and felt a little hungry.

"It's all good, let's do something simple, you've been tired all day." Ling Xicheng reached out and rubbed Li Mo's hair, it felt nice and soft, reminding Ling Xicheng of the rabbit he raised when he was a child. He knew that Li Mo's mood was ups and downs this day, so he probably didn't have much in mind to eat well. At first, I was thinking about whether to go out to eat, but then I thought about the unresolved mess behind me and felt that it would be better for the two of us to eat at home.

It has been a long time since he had eaten the meal cooked by Li Mo. Although in Li Mo's eyes, he didn't go home for only a month. But in the world he experienced, he hadn't had dinner with Li Mo for 5 years. Inexplicably, Ling Xicheng found himself a little excited, it seemed that being able to have dinner with Li Mo was a very happy thing. When meeting Li Mo again, his mood is always a little delicate. He does not deny that his current feelings for Li Mo may not be regarded as love, or it may be mixed with some guilt and pity. But he can be sure that he wants to treat Li Mo well, not for anything else, just because he is worth it.

Seeing Li Mo wearing an apron and concentrating on cooking in the kitchen, Ling Xicheng suddenly wanted to hug him from behind. In the past, when he got home from get off work, the meals had already been laid out on the table, and it was the first time to stand behind him like this and watch him busy in the kitchen. Li Mo's posture of chopping and frying vegetables is very skillful, his thin white fingers look extraordinarily beautiful against the vegetables in his hands, and his waist is very thin with an apron on, making one can't help but want to hold him in his arms. Ling Xicheng stepped forward and hugged Li Mo from behind, put his head on his shoulder, and asked lazily, "What do you want to eat?" "...

" Li Mo froze, such Ling Xicheng Let him not know how to deal with it. The relationship between him and Ling Xicheng has always been flat, even when they were newly married, they were rarely so intimate. Ling Xicheng seemed very restrained, and his brows were always stern and cold. Xu is a young man in power, Ling Xicheng doesn't want to be underestimated because of his age, he always has a cold and serious face, this is the first time he has heard such a lazy tone.

Li Mo knows that Lingxi City has a cleanliness obsession and would never come to a place like the kitchen. When he first got married, he would frown even if he smelled a little oily smoke after cooking, but now... Li Mo couldn't tell what it was like in his heart, it was sweet and sad at the same time. I have fallen on him! Before Ling Xicheng treated him like that, with an indifferent attitude like a passer-by, but today, it was just a few ambiguous words and physical contact that made him unbearably happy, as if the previous injuries no longer existed.

But is Ling Xicheng serious about what he said in the afternoon, and can he believe it? Li Mo couldn't help but loathe himself for being so indecisive, what's the real thing? Ever since he knew he was in love with Ling Xicheng, he couldn't escape this man. Whether it's good or not, it's his own choice after all, so why should he hesitate? At least things are going well for now.

Suppressing the wild thoughts in his heart, Li Mo pushed Ling Xicheng away and said in a low voice, "Go to the living room and have a meeting, dinner will be fine in a while, you don't like the smell of oily smoke, you should dislike it if it sticks to your body." Ling Xicheng could feel Li

Mo It's very stiff, he seldom hugs Li Mo and talks to him like this. In the past, he felt that both of them were men, and it was always awkward to be so intimate. But from the moment he saw Li Mo today, he couldn't help wanting to be by his side. Li Mo has a very clean smell on his body. Li Mo never used perfume, and only used mild-smelling washing powder for his clothes. He is obviously a young master, and he does the trivial things like cooking and tidying up the room by himself, so he doesn't like to hire part-time workers. And Li Ziyu...

Ling Xicheng felt a dull pain in his heart. He and Li Ziyu have never had such a daily relationship. Every time they meet, apart from planning for Li's family, they are on the big bed in the hotel. Li Ziyu seldom asked about his life, did you eat well, did you have a good rest, although you can often hear such things, but they are just heard, anyone can say empty words.

The only time he tasted the porridge made by Li Ziyu himself, and he forgot what it tasted like. I just remember that Li Ziyu flung herself into his arms coquettishly and let him see his slightly reddened hands. How did you answer it at that time? It seems to say that our family can hire part-time workers, and Xiaoyu will stop cooking in the future, and I will feel bad when I get hurt.

It's ironic, what is the so-called "our family" between him and Li Ziyu? Li Ziyu kept saying that he is a man with his own career and ambitions, so don't let him keep him at home like a woman. And I just believed it, and offered the keys to the house with both hands. Promise him not to live together, give him enough space, and come back whenever he gets tired.

In the beginning, Li Ziyu had routine phone calls to greet him every day, and occasionally came to him to give him a so-called surprise, and gradually he only came to him when there was something to do, and in the end, he rarely even called him. Very little text greeting. And when I come home from get off work every day, there is nothing but cold air in the room, and I just eat a little when I am hungry.

In fact, Ling Xicheng also knew in his heart why Li Ziyu was thinking about him all the time, there were other people by his side to accompany him. When he just accepted Li Ziyu and other lovers, Ling Xicheng would still pay attention to Li Ziyu's whereabouts at night, would be jealous, and would do such and such things to attract Li Ziyu's attention. Slowly, he became numb, and the focus of his life became work. Things like where he slept and what he ate were not important to him. He spent more time sleeping in the lounge behind the office than at home. .

"What are these for?" Ling Xicheng asked curiously as he looked at Li Mo's small bowl that looked like fried onion and ginger.

"This is to be thrown away." Li Mo replied casually,

"It was thrown away? Didn't it be fried in the dish?" Ling Xicheng asked a little strangely, since it was fried, why did he pick it out and throw it away.

Li Mo glanced at him helplessly and explained, "You don't like to eat onion and ginger, don't you? Just pick out the fried dishes so that you don't accidentally eat them when you eat."

Listening to Li Mo's explanation, Ling Xicheng didn't know what it was like in his heart. Li Mo didn't know that he actually didn't have any so-called cleanliness long ago, and there wasn't any food he didn't want to eat. In the five years since Li Mo left, his parents were so disappointed in him because of Li Ziyu, they both went abroad and rarely came back, let alone taking care of his daily life. And the increasingly busy work pressure made him overwhelmed, sometimes he didn't even have time to eat, how could he care about these things? After that, my stomach was so bad, it must be caused by irregular diet. If it was Li Mo, he wouldn't be willing to live such a life by himself! Yes, Li Mo doesn't talk much, but he always takes good care of him.

Now that I think about it, I am just a dispensable person to Li Ziyu. If it weren't for the close cooperation between the Ling family and the Li family, he wouldn't have found him. Knives from friends are always the toughest. In the last life, the Li family was on the verge of bankruptcy, and the stock price fell to its lowest point, but I cut off all the cooperation projects of the Li family. In the end, it was the tax evasion certificate he handed over to Li Ziyu's Li family that ruined the Li family. Li's house was seized overnight, Li's father died in the hospital because he was too old to bear the blow, Li Xuan pleaded guilty and went to jail, and Li Mo... Ling Xicheng was unwilling to think deeply and forced himself to divert his thoughts. Those things haven't happened yet, and I can still make up for it.

Doing it all over again, Ling Xicheng found that he seemed to have opened a door called Li Mo's merit excavator, as if everything Li Mo did was good, and everything he did was worth cherishing. Ling Xicheng's heart moved, and he stole a kiss on Li Mo's side, "Li Mo, let me help you."

Li Mo was hugged by Ling Xicheng, and he was at a loss for a long time, but this person was still leaning on him. Seeing that the oil in the pot was about to boil, Li Mo's brain was as if it had been filled with paste, and his originally proficient pace was also disrupted, and he couldn't remember what to put first and what to put.

Ling Xicheng didn't know how much he influenced him. Just staying in one space so intimately, and simply chatting a few words makes me feel like a brother, and my heart is beating so hard. This is not acceptable, as the young master of the Li family and the partner of Chen Shi's current president, he should be more prudent. Li Mo warned himself in his heart, tried his best to calm his disordered breathing, but it was all because of the failure of the person behind him. Li Mo took a deep breath, stretched out his hand to push Ling Xicheng away and said, "I can't cook while you are here, go out quickly."

Li Mo's tone was pretending to be flat, but his red ears had already revealed his shyness. Ling Xicheng knew that he was shy, and was about to say something, but followed his will and left the kitchen. The future is long, although the two agreed to live a good life in the future, they are still strangers after all. Thinking about it carefully, he himself didn't even know Li Mo's preferences, and the past communication was limited to routine greetings in the morning and evening and some routine matters of the company. He really knew very little about Li Mo. On the other hand, Li Mo seems to know everything about him, everything. He is really an incompetent husband. Fortunately, he still has a long time to get to know this person who has been missing.

Two dishes and one soup were set on the table, the color was bright and the taste was delicious, but the expressions of the two people sitting at the table were different. Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo who was pretending to be calm, desperately trying to hold back the smile on his lips. He has known Li Mo for a long time. Li Mo has been a very serious and careful child since he was a child, and he almost never makes mistakes. But today... Li Mo seems to have forgotten to press the button of the rice cooker to cook.

Li Mo, who was about to serve the rice, looked surprised, as if he didn't understand why the pot was not stuffed rice but raw rice. This is something that never happened. "I'm sorry, I'm going to steam the rice now." Facing the smiling Ling Xicheng, Li Mo's face turned red, and he couldn't sit still any longer, so he quickly got up and wanted to go to the kitchen.

How could this happen? How could I make such a disclosure when I have always been prudent in doing things. Li Mo felt a little uncomfortable, he wasn't hypocritical, but who wouldn't want the person he likes to see his best side? It was only in the afternoon that we made up, but I even made a mess of dinner.

"Okay Li Mo, don't say sorry, so many things happened today, you always need time to accept, don't push yourself too hard, it's okay." Ling Xicheng looked at

Li Mo with a pretended calm face , Li Mo's expression was very flat, but his tight lips revealed his concern. Looking at his eyes, Li Mo's pupils were pure black, which looked even brighter under the warm light. But that look, a little wronged and a little sad, more still at a loss.

Li Mo, has he been looking at him like this all the time? Ling Xicheng realized that he had never looked at Li Mo's face carefully before, he didn't know that under Li Mo's calm expression, so many emotions could be hidden, after all, it was probably because he didn't pay attention to him.

"Well, I see, thank you." Li Mo was a little dazed, this way of getting along was unfamiliar to him. Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng's smiling face and thought, is he comforting himself?

Seeing Li Mo raised his head and stared at him with doubtful eyes, Ling Xicheng felt as if he had met a frightened rabbit, and couldn't help getting up and hugging Li Mo, "Li Mo, you look a little confused like this. Cute. What should I do, I think I like you very much."

"Don't make trouble, I'll cook." Ling Xicheng's teasing tone made Li Mo more embarrassed, pushed him away and turned into the kitchen. Li Mo was a little sweet in his heart, Ling Xicheng just said that he seemed to like him, this is a good start. With a smile on his lips, Li Mo rewashed the rice, put it in the rice cooker and pressed the switch.

Looking at Ling Xicheng in his empty arms, he felt a little helpless, this person pushed him away for the second time today. Thinking about his red ears that were about to bleed, Ling Xicheng thought to himself, although the shy Li Mo is also very cute, but he also has a strong desire to hug Li Mo's magical horse anytime. Hey, such a shy partner can only take his time, Ling Xicheng suddenly felt that kissing me sweetly with Li Mo is a long way to go, nothing else, just his thin skin It's hard, this is still in my own home, if I'm outside, I won't be like a rabbit with fried fur.