Chapter 67

After putting down the phone, Li Mo's face was a little heavy, and he quickly discussed the specific method with Yao Qi who came with him.

Ling Xicheng, who was locked up, heard the conversation between Zheng Yang and Li Mo, and wanted to warn Li Mo not to come, but couldn't say a word. Ling Xicheng felt his throat hurt like it was on fire, he managed to hold on for a while, then closed his eyes and continued to fall asleep.

After an unknown amount of time, Ling Xicheng heard noises outside. Then there was the sound of the iron door being knocked open. Not long after, he realized that he was hugged by someone, and when he opened his eyes, it was Li Mo. Ling Xicheng wanted to say something to Li Mo, and wanted to ask him how he got here, but his physical condition prevented him from opening his mouth, so he could only close his eyes drowsily.

Li Mo felt very uncomfortable seeing Ling Xicheng's appearance. He had never seen Ling Xicheng look so weak and embarrassed before. I haven't seen Ling Xicheng for two months, and he has lost a lot of weight, and his cheeks flushed because of the high fever appear to be very weak. Seeing that Ling Xicheng's condition was not good, Mu Zhaohe, who followed him in, quickly woke up Li Mo who was still in a daze, and together with Li Xuan, sent Ling Xicheng to the hospital.

Ling Xicheng opened his eyes, and found himself lying on the hospital bed, surrounded by surroundings, he couldn't get back to his senses. When Ling Xicheng moved, Li Mo, who was guarding him by his side, noticed it.

"Would you like some water?" Li Mo picked up the water glass next to him, inserted a straw and handed it to Ling Xicheng's mouth.

After drinking some water with Li Mo's hand, Ling Xicheng finally felt much better. Clearing his throat, he stretched out his hand to hold Li Mo and asked him, "Why are you back?"

Li Mo listened to his question, and said with a straight face, "If I don't come back, how do you think you were rescued! Such a big Why didn't you tell me about it?"

Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's angry look, and carefully admitted his mistake, "Aren't I afraid that you will worry, good Momo, don't you miss me after not seeing you for so long? Don't be angry, okay?"

Seeing him trying to make himself happy with a hoarse voice, Li Mo felt even more uncomfortable, and leaned over to hug Ling Xicheng and buried his head in his arms. Ling Xicheng was in a coma for nearly two days, and when he arrived at the hospital that night, he was almost scared to death, with a high fever of nearly 40 degrees. Mo Ziyuan hurriedly found the director of internal medicine to see him. Originally, because of the high fever, Ling Xicheng's physical condition was not very good, and Zheng Yang injected him with nerve-numbing drugs, so Ling Xicheng basically didn't even open his eyes in the past two days. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep like this, but now that he was awake, Li Mo felt relieved a lot.

Ling Xicheng patted Li Mo's back comfortingly with the hand that did not hang the bottle, but did not speak. After two months, he finally held Li Mo in his arms again. When he was caught by Zheng Yang, he was also a little scared, and he was also worried that Zheng Yang would be buried with him if he was cruel. Fortunately, Li Mo and the others came early, so he was fine. Smelling the gentle breath of Li Mo's body beside him, Ling Xicheng felt very relieved, the exhaustion in his body had not been eliminated, and Ling Xicheng fell into sleep again in a daze.

After Ling Xicheng really woke up, it was already the third night. Reluctantly got up and leaned against the head of the bed, Li Mo would not be here, but Yao Qi was sitting on the stool beside him.

"How are you?" Seeing that Ling Xicheng woke up, Yao Qi poured him a glass of water.

Ling Xicheng took it in silence, feeling a little awkward. He and Yao Qi have only met twice, and the atmosphere of the last chat was not very good, now seeing him serving tea and water to him calmly, Ling Xicheng has a very subtle feeling. The two sat silently at each other, thinking about whether to say something to break the silence in Lingxi City, when Li Mo opened the door and came in. Seeing that Ling Xicheng was awake, Li Mo

hurried to him and asked him, "How do you feel? Are you still dizzy?

"

.

"By the way, what's going on with Zheng Yang?" Ling Xicheng's memory was a little fragmented, and he couldn't quite remember what happened next.

"It's all handled neatly. The Zheng family has caught everything they can. After all, smuggling is such a big deal, and it doesn't mean that you can escape just by running away." Yao Qi replied.

"What about Yang Yi?"

"Under investigation. In addition to the clues provided by Guan Eryuan, we followed the vines and found a lot of evidence. When we were saving you, the Yao family also closed the net, so the matter is over. "

Ling Xicheng blinked, looking at Yao Qi who was sitting calmly on the side, feeling very unreal. Since I was reborn, I have been oppressed and beaten by the Zheng family, and I almost couldn't even protect Li Mo. When I got to Yao Qi's place, I got it done with a few understatements. But thinking about the power of the Yao family, Ling Xicheng can only say that the first level of the official is crushing people. In the face of absolute power, any conspiracy is a paper tiger.

Yao Qi talked to Ling Xicheng about the situation outside, and told him to recuperate from his illness. He said that his parents would come to see him after the election in a few days. Originally, she was still dissatisfied with his ridiculous things before, but seeing how desperately he was about Li Mo this time, she reluctantly agreed with him as a son-in-law. After speaking, regardless of Ling Xicheng's surprised expression, he left the ward.

"Mo Mo." Ling Xicheng held Li Mo's hand anxiously, "Do you think your father will slap me to death as soon as we meet?" "...

" Li Mo slapped Ling Xicheng speechlessly.

Ling Xicheng deliberately pretended to be knocked down by Li Mo, and said sadly, "Mo Mo, you have only been away for two months and became violent, no, you must go back to your mother's house less often, or sooner or later you will become Wenli like that, it's too scary!"

Li Mo felt a little dizzy when he saw the cheap expression on his face lying on the bed, thinking that Ling Xicheng's body was really fine, otherwise he wouldn't be able to talk nonsense like this. Sitting next to him, Li Mo didn't bother to answer his topic of going back to his mother's house, so he opened the thermos and brought out the porridge cooked inside.

The doctor said before that Ling Xicheng should be awake today, thinking that he has been in a semi-comatose state for three days, and it would be better to eat some liquid food when he wakes up. Li Mo cooked glutinous sweet potato porridge, served it with small pickles, and fed it to Ling Xicheng mouthful. After drinking a small bowl of porridge, Ling Xicheng shook his head to signal that he would not eat.

Li Mo frowned, feeling that Ling Xicheng ate too little. These days, he seems to have lost a lot of weight, and he must take good care of him when he returns home. Seeing Li Mo frowning and seriously considering the menu, Ling Xicheng felt very happy. Stretching contentedly, he stretched out his hand and pulled Li Mo down on the bed to hug him, and continued to sleep. Well, don't tell him that a person who eats and sleeps like a pig is like a pig, and that it's normal for a lover to live a leisurely life by his side.

Under Li Mo's meticulous care, Ling Xicheng recovered quickly and was discharged from the hospital within a week. Back at the long-lost home, Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo and collapsed on the sofa. Li Mo pushed Ling Xicheng, who was becoming more and more lazy these days, and urged him to go upstairs to take a shower and change clothes. Ling Xicheng suppressed Li Mo not to get up, saying that he must kiss him.

Li Mo couldn't bear to slap him, "Hurry up!"

Ling Xicheng rubbed Li Mo's cheek and asked him, "You come with me, does what you said before you leave count?"

Li Mo remembered his previous promise His face was a little red, and he pushed him awkwardly and said, "Wait until you recover from illness!"

"I'm already cured!" Ling Xicheng sat up and patted his chest to express that he is now very powerful, comparable to that.

Li Mo glanced at him coolly, patted him on the back, which caused Ling Xicheng to cough, "It's not healed yet, so don't mess around."

Ling Xicheng lay down on the sofa depressed and didn't speak. Li Mo looked at his childish look, patted his head, lowered his head and whispered in his ear, "When you are fully recovered, you can do whatever you want?" Ling Xicheng

looked at Li Mo with bright eyes and asked "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Alright then! I'll let you off this time." Ling Xicheng said as he tilted his head and looked at Li Mo, "Momo, I don't want to have porridge at night, okay?" "No!" "..." The

daughter

-in-law is too strict The gods are so cruel~

Ling Xicheng, who has been recuperating at home for almost a month, is finally announced by Mo Ziyuan that he has recovered. Ling Xicheng, who has eaten light food and is about to die, said that he will never see porridge, soup and the like again food.

During the cultivation period in Lingxi City, the Yao family went all out to make Yang Yi and the Zheng family powerless to fight back. Yang Yi was taken away by the inspection agency for investigation even before the election day. Afterwards, Zheng Yang was imprisoned, and under interrogation by the police, he not only quickly confessed the previous smuggling by using Li's water transport, but also completely confessed Yang Yi's private bribery and violence to suppress political opponents.

On the day Zheng Yang was sentenced, Ling Xicheng was also there. Looking at Zheng Yang and Li Ziyu standing in the dock, Ling Xicheng suddenly remembered his last life, and he was also sitting here watching Li Xuan's trial. It feels like a world away. Holding Li Mo's hand beside him, Ling Xicheng felt that he was a very lucky person. Losing interest in continuing to observe, Ling Xicheng pulled Li Mo and left the court quietly.

"What's wrong? Is something uncomfortable?" Li Mo asked concerned.

"No, I just feel that there is no point in listening." Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo in his arms, "Momo, when the press conference at Chenshi is over, let's go on vacation! How about making up for our honeymoon?"

"Okay, where are you planning to go?"

"I don't know, just ask Zhang Huiran when the time comes, he has been to many places, so there must be good recommendations." "..."

Li Mo glanced at Ling Xicheng speechlessly, "You think we are the film kings?" Can an adult know how well he recognizes the way? It's better to ask Wenli."

"Then let's discuss it among ourselves! My dear, you don't know, the arts and sciences are scary lately!" Ling Xicheng felt a little lingering at the mention of arts and sciences. Although he is his junior, Ling Xicheng also has a feeling that he doesn't want to be caught. Seeing his appearance, Li Mo shook his head helplessly and said, "If you don't fish during working hours, I don't

think he will do anything to you."

A longer journey!"

"Really? Then you'd better do the same at night." Li Mo rubbed his sore waist quietly, and glared at him.

"Hehe." Ling Xicheng smiled and put Li Mo in his arms, "Mo Mo, let's go home!" "

Yes, good."

Seeing Li Mo responding to himself with a smile, Ling Xicheng took his hand and walked towards him. Parking lot go. Everything has finally settled, and the greatest crisis since rebirth has passed. Zhang Huiran and Wenli's lover finally got married, Mo Ziyuan and Mu Zhaohe were about to get engaged, Li Xuan broke away from the tragic ending of his previous life, and unexpectedly got married with Yao Qi. Seeing Yao Qi being speechless by Li Xuan's miraculous brain circuit every day, he silently lit a candle for Yao Qi's rest of his life.

Holding Li Mo's hand tightly, Ling Xicheng finally feels at ease, and he can live their little life with Li Mo with complete peace of mind in the future. Maybe in two years, they can have a surrogate baby, which will add a little more popularity to the family. Looking at Li Mo's gentle smile, Ling Xicheng felt that it would be nice to have a soft and cute child like Li Mo. The way father and son wake up and rub their eyes together in their arms in the morning must be very cute. Thinking of this, Ling Xicheng, who was in a high mood, stole a kiss on Li Mo's face.

Li Mo did not dodge, but kissed Ling Xicheng back. Seeing Ling Xicheng's surprised eyes, Li Mo pulled down his tie and whispered "I love you." "...

" Ling Xicheng stared at Li Mo blankly for a long time without responding.

Li Mo patted his head with a smile, "Stupid!"

"That's yours too! We're married, and we can only be bound for a lifetime if we want to!" Ling Xicheng said with a smile, and opened the car door to let Li Mo Go in and help him fasten his seat belt by the way.

On the way home, neither of them was talking, but Ling Xicheng didn't feel the atmosphere was cold at all, instead there was a slight sense of warmth. Since his rebirth, he has obtained all the things he missed in the previous life. Seeing Li Mo resting on the back of the chair beside him, Ling Xicheng looks forward to the future life even more.