Chapter 6 Clarification

After a warm breakfast, Ling Xicheng, who was supposed to go to work, did not forget to tease Li Xiaomo, who was cold on the outside and soft on the inside, before leaving. After successfully stealing a kiss, Ling Xicheng went to work contentedly to solve the mess.

Ling Xicheng met his parents in Chenshi's parking lot. "Dad, Mom..." Ling Xicheng walked in front of them and didn't know what to say.

Since the incident with Li Ziyu was exposed, he hasn't talked to his parents properly. He stubbornly refused to accept any negative comments about Li Ziyu, even from his parents. Every conversation between them ended in a fight. After he divorced Li Mo in the previous life, his parents gave up trying to persuade him. He only asked him not to break off the business relationship with the Li family, but insisted on refusing to accept Li Ziyu. After the Li family collapsed, Ling's father and Ling's mother were even more disappointed with him. They felt that he was fascinated by a man who disregarded the basic family morals, so they simply moved overseas and the company completely left him to do nothing about him.

Ling Xicheng looked at his father with disappointed eyes and his mother's white hair on the sideburns, her voice was a little hoarse. In his mind, his parents were still very young. Especially my mother, standing with me like siblings, when did they get so old.

"Xicheng! You and Momo..." Mother Ling wanted to say something, but she couldn't. Ling Xicheng's mother watched Li Mo grow up, and she was responsible for this marriage. Ling Xicheng is her son, and she knows his stubbornness better than anyone else. Ling Xicheng said that there is nothing that can be redeemed if there is a divorce, but Li Mo's innocence in the whole matter made her even more unbearable. One side is her own son, and the other side is the youngest son entrusted by her dead sister, which makes her even more sad.

"Mom, Li Mo and I are reconciled." Looking at his parents' expressions, Ling Xicheng remembered that he hadn't told them about his decision, and quickly explained, "Yesterday I sat down with Li Mo and had a good talk, and we decided to continue to stay together." At the same time, today's reception is also to clarify the divorce rumors, and we have not signed the divorce agreement. Yesterday's decision was too hasty, and I haven't had time to tell you."

"Really? When did this happen? Did the Li family know about it?" Father Ling and mother Ling were very happy when they heard the news, although they didn't know why their son changed his mind overnight.

"Well, Li Xuan came here yesterday, we told him about it."

"Where's that little lover you were with before? Has it been dealt with?" Ling's father still has some doubts about Ling Xicheng, Ling Xicheng has become too fast. Two weeks ago, my son was arguing with him in the study, saying that I have spent my whole life with Li Ziyu, and I didn't come to ask for your permission, Dad. Why did you change your mind all of a sudden?

"Yesterday, the incident happened suddenly. I only had time to explain it clearly to Li Mo. I haven't contacted Li Ziyu yet." Ling Xicheng didn't know how to explain it to his father. No one would believe this kind of thing when he told about Yimeng going back to 5 years ago. Bar.

"Really? Xicheng, you have grown up and married. Dad can't teach you any more, I just hope you don't regret whatever you do." Zhizi Mo Ruofu, seeing Ling Xicheng's expression, he also knew that something bad happened. export situation. He didn't want to ask further questions. He watched Li Mo grow up as a child, and his character and temperament are top-notch. If Ling Xicheng can really take care of him and live a good life with him, he can rest assured in the future.

"Yes, I see, don't worry."

"Then why Mo Mo didn't come today, are you still angry?" It is happiest to hear that they have reconciled with Mother Ling, but it seems that the two of them don't come to work together in the morning , worrying that Li Mo still has suspicions in his heart.

"Why is Li Mo angry? Don't you know his temper? I didn't let him come. This matter is too embarrassing for him. Li Mo has suffered a lot for me before. I don't Bear with him..."

"Nonsense! Is this something you say you can resist when you are alone?" Father Ling couldn't help interrupting Ling Xicheng's words, "Since you said that the purpose of today's reception is mainly to clarify divorce rumors, then why is Mo Mo the protagonist?" Can you not attend? If he doesn't show up for a while, how will others guess? There may be even more outrageous rumors than before. If you are afraid of Momo being wronged, won't you protect him? Or is it that the young master of the Ling family even himself Can't even protect a daughter-in-law?" Father Ling couldn't help scolding Ling Xicheng, what happened to his son recently. He is also shrewd and capable at work, and he has no sense of how to deal with feelings.

"Dad, I know, I'm going to call Li Mo right away." Ling Xicheng was reminded by Ling's father, and quickly responded and dialed Li Mo's cell phone.

"Hi, I'm Li Mo." There seemed to be someone else on Li Mo's side, and Ling Xicheng could hear the conversation on the phone.

"It's me, Li Mo, where are you now?"

"Xicheng? I'm in Chenshi, and today the design department has a meeting." Ling Xicheng seldom called him during working hours, so Li Mo and the people around him stretched out their hands to signal, Leaving the office temporarily "What's the matter?"

"You... come to the venue for a while, okay?" Ling Xicheng's tone was a little cautious, "I know that such an occasion will embarrass you, but..." "I see,

I It'll be over in a while, is there anything else?" Li Mo's voice was very flat, as if he was doing a routine.

"Uh, not anymore." Li Mo's calm answer made Ling Xicheng wonder how to proceed.

"Well, then I'll hang up first, see you later. Don't worry, I'm fine." Li Mo heard Ling Xicheng's hesitation, and simply comforted him and put down the phone.

At 10 o'clock sharp, Chenshi's press conference started on time in the conference hall. Ling Xicheng looked coldly at the reporters who were sitting or whispering in the venue. I have to admit that public opinion is really a double-edged sword. These people don't have a lot of identities, but the pen in their hands can discredit people in minutes. Who knows how true the scandals that were exposed in the Li family in the previous life were? Not to mention anything else, as far as the divorce is concerned, it is clear that Ling Xicheng cheated after marriage. How could it be that Li Mo used the power of the Li family to seize love, and Li Ziyu was forced to retreat behind the scenes as a true love? If he remembered correctly, he didn't know Li Ziyu when he married Li Mo!

Seeing that it was almost time to enter the arena, Ling Xicheng took Li Mo's hand and asked in a low voice, "Are you nervous?" "

No." Li Mo was always calm.

"Then what should I do if I'm nervous?" Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's calm appearance and wanted to tease him.

"..." Li Mo glanced at Ling Xicheng with a strange look and said nothing. He felt that Ling Xicheng's style of painting had become a little weird since he got the divorce agreement yesterday. What about being serious and calm?

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Ling Xicheng didn't know what was wrong with him, every time he saw Li Mo's talking eyes, he really wanted to tease him. Couldn't help but rubbed Li Mo's hair again, took his hand and walked to the front of the stage.

"First of all, thank you all for coming to Chenshi's press conference in your busy schedule. There are only two things I want to talk about today." Ling Xicheng paused and continued, "First, the rumors of my divorce with Li Mo are pure rumors. Second, the friendly cooperative relationship between Chenshi and Li Shi will continue to be maintained. If you have any questions, please remember that friends can ask questions." "

Hello, Mr. Ling, I am a reporter from Huayu News, about Li Ershao who took his love with a sword before. What do you think of this statement?"

"About this matter, I would like to apologize to my lover Li Mo here." Ling Xicheng held Li Mo's hand apologetically and said, "The cause of the incident was that I was found out after I cheated after marriage, and then caused it by improper handling of public relations. The following rumors came out. Li Mo is a very gentle person, and he will not threaten others. This press conference is held today to clarify the truth of the matter.

" What do you think?" A reporter with a Baijia Entertainment sign raised his hand and asked.

Ling Xicheng glanced at Li Mo worriedly, Li Mo shook his head at him to express that it was all right, and said lightly, "I don't have any opinion, it's just a little misunderstanding in the married life, just solve it." "Li Er

Shao It's so light and descriptive, but there were rumors that Mr. Ling cheated on your illegitimate younger brother, is this true?" "You also said that it's a rumor,

my father only has two children, me and my elder brother Li Xuan, Where did the legendary illegitimate brother come from?" Li Mo cleverly avoided the topic of Lingxi Cheng's cheating partner, and incidentally emphasized that the Li family did not have any so-called illegitimate children. Li Ziyu has not been admitted by the Li family in public. Although he did not deliberately conceal the matter of being together with Ling Xicheng before, there are not many people who know his details.

"Then why have you kept silent on these rumors before?"

"Why should I respond to nonsense?" Li Mo glanced at the reporter coldly, "Xicheng and I are very busy with work every day, and Chenshi will launch a new product soon." Publishing and promotion, how can we have time to deal with those irrelevant things? I didn't say it before, because I thought that rumors only stop at the wise, but I didn't expect it to become a topic of conversation after dinner. Although the theme of this reception is to clarify rumors, if Everyone is willing to look at things with integrity, and Xicheng and I will have a lot less trouble. The point is that whether we divorce or not, it is a family matter between me and Xicheng. I hope you can give me some clean space, otherwise..." Li Mo stared coldly at the reporter who asked the question, and his tone became severe.

"Young Master Li's attitude seems to be against us!"

"How could it be?" Ling Xicheng continued with a smile, "Li Mo has been harassed by rumors for a month. In fact, I am also curious about where those rumors come from. You are a reporter from Haitian Entertainment!" Ling Xicheng Pointing to the reporter's work card, "I remember that your report in the last issue was very exciting. It seems to be called the big and small club of a wealthy family. I would like to ask, how did the people in your journal know about this, even I, the person involved Do you know the inside story?"

"This..." The reporter who spoke was speechless by Ling Xicheng's question, and he choked out a sentence for a long time, "We have an obligation to protect the privacy of insiders." "I

also have an obligation to protect my partner's right of reputation. I will Remember to send a lawyer's letter to your magazine." Ling Xicheng looked at him with ridicule in his eyes, he had seen brain damage before, but it was really rare to see such a stupid one. "It's getting late, do you have any other questions? If there is no today's reception, I will stop here. On behalf of Chenshi, I would like to thank you all for coming. In addition, I have clarified the facts today. Friends from the press should not listen to so-called insiders in the future." There is nothing to say. If you have any questions, you can come to me, please don't disturb Li Mo. If you let me see those nonsense again, I have no choice but to hire a lawyer." Ling Xicheng said apologetically and looked at Li

Mo Mo, he felt a little embarrassed by the reporters' questions, but Li Mo responded very well.

"It's okay, it's all right." Li Mo responded softly to express his reassurance.

At the end of the press conference, Ling Xicheng and Li Mo sent off Ling's father and Ling's mother, and listened to the nagging of the two old people for a long time before returning to their offices. Looking at Li Ziyu's contact information on the phone, Ling Xicheng decided to wait for Li Ziyu to contact him first. Although the scale of this reception was small, reporters from the most influential newspapers and magazines were invited. Li Ziyu should get the news of his reconciliation with Li Mo soon, he wants to see what kind of tone Li Ziyu will use to seek peace with him this time.