Chapter 20 Chance

"Well, are you okay!" Seeing Wenli's pale face instantly, Zhang Huiqing was also a little nervous, did he look too scary? Why don't you stand up when you see your own face? Probably not, I look so similar to my brother, even if I am not as calm as my brother, but this face that looks like a "national male god" can't be scary, okay, is it because the Secretary-General is sick?

Wenli's thoughts were interrupted by Zhang Huiqing's words, and he managed to stabilize his out-of-control emotions and said, "I'm fine, I'm sorry, I lost my temper just now. I have seen your resume, and you also graduated from S University?" "Well, yes, I am

S Majored in jewelry design from the Department of Design."

"Your grades in school are quite good, and from your competition resume, it can be seen that you are a very talented person, but why did you choose to come to Chenshi to work as soon as you graduate instead of going abroad Further studies?" Wenli, who had entered the working state, gradually recovered her previous content.

"This..." Zhang Huiran's face was a little shy, as if he was a little embarrassed.

"Don't be shy, just talk about your own thoughts." Seeing Zhang Huiqing's face showing everything, Wenli laughed a little, he is still a simple child!

"I actually came here because of senior Li Mo," Zhang Huiran swallowed nervously, "I have always admired senior Li Mo, and I really want to cooperate with him once, but I didn't have the opportunity to cooperate with him when I was in school. The senior is also quite a person." Low-key, and I have no chance to get in touch with each other. When I was a freshman, I had the opportunity to enter the senior competition team, but I didn't expect that the senior only participated in the individual competition. Now I heard that the senior works at Chenshi, so I want to apply to see if I can work with the senior A team."

"Really?" Wen Li was amused by Zhang Huiqing's nervous look, no wonder Ling Xicheng chose him as Li Mo's deputy. This child has a pure personality and idolizes Li Mo, which is really suitable. "You come with me."

"Yes." Zhang Huiqing obediently followed behind Wenli, but he was a little annoyed in his heart. Did he act too stupid?

Wenli watched Zhang Huiqing change his face while walking and couldn't help but want to laugh. It seems that the atmosphere on the top floor will not be too dull in the future, this Zhang Huiqing is a living treasure. It's just that I don't know if the other person with a similar appearance is doing well, and if he still remembers himself. Knocking on the door of Li Mo's office, Wen Li said, "Li Er Shao, I have delivered the person to you!"

Li Mo opened the door with a helpless face, "Don't call me Li Er Shao, it sounds awkward, just call me by name."

"Okay." Wenli should be happy. "This is Zhang Huiqing, he is your junior. Look at how he is. I can be your deputy in the future!"

Zhang Huiqing looked at Li Mo with a dull expression on the opposite side, not even knowing when Wenli left. .

"What are you doing standing there? Introduce yourself, and briefly talk about your design philosophy and style you are good at." Li Mo was not too wary of Zhang Huiqing, he believed that Ling Xicheng and Wenli looked at people, regardless of Zhang Huiqing's No matter how strong it is, people will definitely not make mistakes.

"Ah!!!!!! You are Li Mo's senior!!!" Zhang Huiran jumped up and grabbed Li Mo's hand and said, "Senior, I have wanted to see you for a long time, and I have been staying in Tianguang Studio for a long time every day for four years in college , but I have never met you by chance, this time I finally met you, senior, sign your autograph for me! I will go to every competition you participate in, I admire you so much!!!" "Calm down

first Stand up and talk." Li Mo helplessly looked at Zhang Huiqing's excited look. Looking at the photo on Zhang Huiqing's resume before, he guessed that he was a lively person, but he didn't expect to be so lively, it seemed a bit too much.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I'm so excited." Zhang Huiqing was awakened by Li Mo's plain voice, and quickly let go of Li Mo's hand and stood up straight.

"It's okay, you don't need to be nervous, just now Wenli said you are my junior?" Li Mo motioned him to sit down.

"Yes, I entered school three years later than you." Zhang Huiqing sat beside Wenli cautiously.

"..." Li Mo didn't know why, but from this junior, he felt the feeling of his own bastard brother. Sure enough, people who look elite on the outside have a cute dork in their hearts? Just now I said that I went to Tianguang Studio every day for four years in college, hoping to meet me by chance, but he entered school three years later than me, and he graduated and left school when he was in his sophomore year, okay? Shaking his head helplessly, Li Mo said, "Let me introduce yourself!"

"I..." Zhang Huiqing looked at Li Mo's serious eyebrows, and was instantly speechless with nervousness, and all the confidence in the interview was gone. The person in front of me was a senior whom I had admired for many years. I admired his profound knowledge, admired his outstanding talent, and was moved by his hard work. But when he actually stood in front of him, he couldn't say a word.

Li Mo sighed, got up and made a cup of black tea at the side bar and handed it to him, "Calm down first, eh?" The

aroma of the black tea gradually soothed the tense string in Zhang Huiqing's mind, "Thank you senior, I'm good at signs and symbols For jewelry designs like patterns, I also dabble in jade."

"Are you good at jade designs? Can you also identify them?" Li Mo was aroused by Zhang Huiqing's words.

"I just know a little bit about identification."

"That's it!" Regarding the design plan for the new season, Li Mo originally planned to divide it into two parts, one part is for the public, and the other part is advanced customization. The high-end customization part is lacking a person who understands jade design, and Zhang Huiran comes just in time. But after all, he is a college student who has just graduated. Although his resume is very beautiful, no one knows if he has real talents. There is no limit to the type of material, just leave it to me, and if you are qualified, you will be my assistant in the future."

"Really?" Zhang Huiqing stood up excitedly, the reason why he came to Chenshi was to get to know the senior he had always admired, and he did not Thinking of joining the company on the first day, he was told that he had the opportunity to become Li Mo's deputy.

"Well, yes, so you can start to work hard now, I will greet the manager, and I will not give you other work in the near future." "

Okay, thank you senior, I will definitely work hard!"

Zhang Huiqing said from Li Mo's When I came out of the office, I felt like I was floating when I walked. Resisting to jump up, Zhang Huiqing found an empty corner, took out his mobile phone and called his brother.

"Hui Qing? Is your first day at work going well?" A magnetic male voice came from the phone.

"Brother! Are you busy now!" Zhang Huiqing couldn't hold back his excitement.

"I'm not busy, I'm off today, so you can take your time and say don't worry."

"Ah!!!!!! Brother, let me tell you, I'm going to be so excited today, do you know who I met? I Seeing the senior, the senior also said that he would give me a chance to be his assistant in the future, brother, you don't know, I'm going to die of excitement!" "Okay, okay, calm down

first." Zhang Huiran reluctantly took the phone away One point, my younger brother's voice is too loud when he is excited.

"Hey, brother, you can't find your sister-in-law just because you always act unhurriedly!" Zhang Huiqing pouted, brother couldn't understand the feeling of meeting his idol at all, and he was still a "national male god"! Not understanding at all, bad review.

"Don't talk nonsense." Zhang Huiran's voice showed a bit of helplessness.

"Why am I talking nonsense. You are good enough. Didn't you live together for three months? Why don't you even know where he lives or what his name is?

" After I went back, I practiced for nearly a year, but I just missed it." Zhang Huiran's voice revealed a bit of melancholy.

"Don't mention this, brother, let me tell you, I gave our president and secretary-general a shock today." Not wanting to provoke his brother, Zhang Huiqing took the initiative to change the subject.

"Is it because your out-of-the-way behavior has caused trouble for others?"

"No, it may be that I am too handsome, haha. But the secretary-general is really a beauty! I really envy President Ling, everyone around me is so handsome. It looks so pretty." Zhang Huiqing said heartlessly.

"You! Going to work is different from studying. You should pay attention to the relationship with your colleagues in the unit. Since your senior values ​​you, you should be more careful, so as not to be gossiped by others." "Brother, you are so wordy, I should go

upstairs I won't talk to you anymore."

"Well, work hard!"

After venting his excitement with his brother, Zhang Huiqing finally remembered that he hadn't formally met with other colleagues in the design department, and hurried back to the workplace. It was the busiest time in the morning, and everyone was busy at their respective workstations. Zhang Huiqing simply greeted them and sat back in his seat.

The whole morning passed quickly, and during the lunch break, one of the colleagues proposed to have dinner in the evening as a welcome. With the consent of the manager, the time and place were quickly settled, and it was at Baiweiju near the unit. After discussing for a long time, everyone suddenly found that they hadn't seen another new colleague.

"I heard that Li Ziyu was Boss Ling's former little lover, and he has been pestering Boss Ling for a long time, and now he has followed him to the company." Colleague A couldn't help bringing up the topic.

"How did I hear that he was Minister Li's illegitimate younger brother? Ling always let him in because of Minister Li's face." Colleague B also shared his news.

"Let's not say a few words, it's not good to let others hear." Colleague C was relatively calm, after all, he was in the same department, and it was not good to be discovered by others, so he stopped the topic in time. "By the way, he and Minister Li haven't been notified about the dinner party at night! If not, Huiqing should notify him!"

"Ah? Shall I go?" Zhang Huiqing was listening to their gossip with relish, but he didn't expect the matter to fall on him in a blink of an eye.

"Yes! You came together, you are more suitable than us."

"Alright then." Zhang Huiran reluctantly accepted the task.

At this time, Li Ziyu, who was sitting in Li Mo's former office, couldn't calm down for a long time. He has never been so suppressed by Li Mo since he was a child, and he actually let himself pick up what was left of him. In addition, this morning, he has been entering a bunch of useless data materials, do you think he is a fool? The edges of some files have turned yellow, and they are simply things that have been discarded for a long time.

When Li Ziyu was agitated, someone knocked on the office door. "Please come in!" Li Ziyu quickly suppressed his anger and greeted with a smile.

It was Zhang Huiqing who came in, "Secretary Li, everyone discussed holding a welcome meeting for new employees after get off work in the evening. You have nothing to do tonight!" Zhang Huiqing was sensitive to Li Ziyu's unfriendly aura, and asked hesitantly road.

"No." Xu felt that Zhang Huiqing was just a new employee, and Li Ziyu's attitude was not enthusiastic.

"Okay, I'll text you the time and place later." Zhang Huiqing left after finishing what he had to say. Thinking in his heart that Li Ziyu is really difficult to get along with, and thinking about the gossip everyone said during lunch, he secretly decided to stay away from him in the future. This person probably has a problem with his character.

"En, yes, I'll be there on time." Li Ziyu responded casually to Zhang Huiqing, but she was thinking in her heart, the orientation meeting, whether Li Mo would come or not.